Archived Imagine /f Flag Edit (true/false)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Nihillith

Refugee
Reaction score
I sincerely think that /f flag edit is needed, it could come really handy, for exemple: a storage building that share portal rooms, and /f home.. having /f flag edit could let players move freely in the chunks using doors/buttons allowed with /f perm, but limit their access to your storage rooms!

Let's say, even a player promoted to officer that can use chests, doors, buttons and edit terrain would have restriction to build in the chunks that has /f flag edit false while still being able to open doors, chests, buttons etc...

Plz consider this request seriously and give me your feedback! :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Use /f perm
The sever already has it... or just use /f access p (name)

I sincerely think that /f flag edit is needed, it could come really handy, for exemple: a storage building that share portal rooms, and /f home.. having /f flag edit could let players move freely in the chunks using doors/buttons allowed with /f perm, but limit their access to your storage rooms!

Let's say, even a player promoted to officer that can use chests, doors, buttons and edit terrain would have restriction to build in the chunks that has /f flag edit false while still being able to open doors, chests, buttons etc...

Plz consider this request seriously and give me your feedback! :D

/f flag is already a command on the server. It is used to turn mobspawn, pvp, and a bunch of other features on and off in factions.

The command you are requesting also already exists, as Togal said, with the /f access command. Lock down your main permissions with your /f perm and set access to specific chunks with /f access. Note that /f access perms will override other perms and players have access to edit that one chunk from container access to building/editing terrain.

If i do /f access Nihillith on a chunk, players as officers that can normally edit terrain (/f perm) wont be able to build/break there, but will still have access to doors and buttons in the chunk?

If i do /f access Nihillith on a chunk, players as officers that can normally edit terrain (/f perm) wont be able to build/break there, but will still have access to doors and buttons in the chunk?
No. If you remove your faction from the Access list (/f access f [your faction name]) It treats those not on the access list (this includes leader too) as if its a different faction without perms allowing them to use doors or containers or allowing building. Perhaps you should re-think your officers if you permit them to build, but not use doors. or just lock your doors