Im In Debt

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by SnashuuPomaymay, Oct 14, 2020.

?

um?

1. um.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uh.

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. HAHA, POOR

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  4. oh

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. um?

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

the title says it all lmao

tax season rolled around and me and my family are in major debt . like. as in almost $2,000 in debt, between the internet and cable bill (so yours truly can actually do her job), taxes (so we don’t lose our house) AND a water bill (so we can actually shower and so they don’t put a condemned sign on our door) so like!! yeah! fun!

so i’m going to be doing commissions

like a lot of them

please read in detail, because there are a few disclaimers that are very important for you to read before you consider commissioning me

1.) i obviously do not expect to make all the money i need solely with my commissions, this is not the only source of income my family has. that’s not the problem. the problem is that our only source of income doesn’t bring in enough money to support a family of 3 + 3 pets, especially this time of year. winter is hard. point is, i’m doing this to give us a BOOST with our money. my goal is to at least make a small dent in our debt and help things along. that’s it. i’m not accepting hand outs. i will ONLY accept the money paid for the commissions themselves.

2.) i will not be able to send you the actual file of the art from my computer until my internet is back on (which, at this point, it looks like that could take anywhere between another week to three more weeks) BUT. that does not mean you will not be able to SEE your art when it’s done. i WILL still be able to take pictures of the art from my PHONE, because i’m at least able to connect to discord on my phone, and i WILL send you the actual file of the art as soon as my internet is back up. an example of what my art looks like when i take a picture of my computer screen from my phone is seen in the link with the other pictures of my art.

3.) i will ONLY BE DOING SKETCHES / LOOSE COLORS. why, you may be wondering, when full artpieces cost more? because i can effectively pump out a bunch of quick sketches faster than i can one large portrait, and i can make more money in the process of drawing a bunch of sketches back to back than i will making one full portrait that will take me potentially 3-4 days to finish in total. not to mention, my motivation to draw sticks around a lot longer when all im doing is a bunch of small sketches and i’m moving from one commission to the next rapidly. working on one full piece for longer than a few hours usually drains my ability to draw and results in commissions never getting finished. the list of reasons goes on, but i think you get the gist.

4.) i will be doing the commissions on a first come first serve basis. if you’re one of the first people to’ve replied to this thread, you’ll be one of the first people to receive the art. for reference, i will be trying to do at least 2 commissions a day, 6 a day at most, so hopefully that gives you a loose idea of when you’ll get your art. if i never contact you, i most likely forgot to, just pm me and remind me and i’ll let you know what’s up. i can, however, guarantee it’s not because i “don’t like you” or “don’t want to sell to you,” or “don’t feel inspired by your commission”. trust me, i’m in no position to be picky with my clients or commissions right now. the chances of you actually getting the art you commission is almost 100%, so long as i can still cling to this sliver of motivation the mortal plain has so graciously gifted me. that’s meant to be funny, for the record. laugh.

this is the quality of art that should be expected of me

prices are as follows
    / they are likely to be a little lower if the drawing takes less time and is on the less complicated side, they’re only this high because 80% of the time people tend to commission art of their more complicated character designs / characters with more complicated outfits, + my “sketches” oftentimes end up getting clean lined / turn out very clean. because im picky about my art like that. to even the scales, the optional additions were placed on the cheaper side

a waist up sketch | $20
    a waist up sketch + loose colors | $25

a full body sketch | $25
    a full body sketch + loose colors | $30

props | +$3 per prop
    background | +$6
    additional character | +$10 per additional character

application template

what’s your discord [yes this is required] |
    what you want [ex. “A waist up sketch, [specify if you want it colored or not,] [specify if you want props, a background, or an additional character] |
    references of what you want [ you must link or list them in a spoiler here. I would very much prefer to have all the references of the art i will be making all in one place, especially since i’m going to be doing a whole lot of drawing over the next few days and i’m gonna need the organization. ] |
    what’s your favorite color [ if you don’t answer this question i’ll consider you a snooty stuck up asshole, sorry not sorry, i make no exceptions, this is important to the commission process [its also important to me] ] |

if you wish to defeat me
    train for another thousand years​

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

i offer you my fucking money bitch and you NEVER TAKE IT GET YOUR ASS IN MY DMS

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

what’s your discord GoodDreamer#4638
    what you want you want: Full body sketch + loose colors
    references of what you want: Imgur folder of all my arts. My character has glasses and a sorta curly undercut-flop thing going on, which isn't represented in all of the art. But examples show up in some. Scales are most accurately shown in the 1st, 2nd and 4th images. Jewelry in the 4th as well (please add a black-dragon shaped pendant below the serpent pendant with the glowing blue stone). 1st image has straighter hair that isn't fully accurate (but it's pretty).

Also since snake this can be either male or female. I'll leave it up to you to choose.

c3643ef1d8e56277fdf14e33b5653dd2.jpg

unknown.png
    ^^ This has an amber gemstone, rather than what is shown above.

find.png
    This general layout. Shawl, and shirt. The dress becomes harem-pants.
    Aladdin_Pants_31_1024x1024.jpg
    Harem-pants.

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 12.25.35 PM.png

Skin reference

what’s your favorite color: I don't necessarily have a favorite color. Reds and blues are great. The world has cursed me by circumstance to have a great deal of my character-aesthetics and irl property be purple so people think it's my favorite color.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. MrBlwe

MrBlwe Refugee

I DONT HAVE MONEY BUT I HOPE YOU GET BY <3

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

what’s your discord [yes this is required] | KrakenLord01#5266
    what you want Full Body Sketch + Loose Colors + Prop (Walking Stick) = $33
    references of what you want [ you must link or list them in a spoiler here. I would very much prefer to have all the references of the art i will be making all in one place, especially since i’m going to be doing a whole lot of drawing over the next few days and i’m gonna need the organization. ] |
    frog time.png frog 2.jpg
    (Second image just to show general image/body type and what the neckpiece looks like)
    what’s your favorite color Purple is pretty rad

6. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Done and done!!!

thank u,, ;w; <3

reptiles!!!!

frog!
    D9FBCE2B-4C31-412A-9B4E-489E6F660FEC.jpeg C24F7852-EC91-417E-8643-D4F327E358EA.jpeg

snake!
    F9ED75BF-F507-49FB-B4C5-E7414CB6C5C5.jpeg 2D2A5CD4-1483-4B73-834F-4AA4E981AC04.jpeg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. Altalar

Altalar has Rabies

what’s your discord: You have it.
    what you want: Fullbody with loose colors.
    references of what you want: https://toyhou.se/8111816.esmerelda-faeberos/gallery (Artistic freedom, do whatever feels right with you for her im not picky)
    what’s your favorite color: Black.