Art Auction I'll Give You Art If You Give Me Sims 4 Expansion Packs

SnashuuPomaymay

lol die
Reaction score
you guys already know what this is about
don't @ me
unless you're offering to buy me more sims packs, in which case, please @ me exactly 69 times, haha! hehe! hoohoo! funni numbr!!!!

this is potentially the laziest thread ever but im doing it anyways
i want the sims 4 eco lifestyle and stuff packs so here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i will not accept paypal money, you must have an origin or make an origin account, friend me on origin (because i want friends, i am very small and very lonely) and gift me the packs i want
you don't have a choice
feed into my addiction or perish by my hand
this is all on a first come first serve basis by the way
and its digital art

the sims 4 eco lifestyle | $39.99
i'll give you either a.) a full body fully colored drawing of your character, maybe with a rough and very shitty background, or b.) a waist up fully colored of 2 characters interacting in some way, maybe with a rough and very shitty background. pick ur poison.

^^^ TAKEN TAKEN TAKEN ^^^

the sims 4 jungle adventure | $19.99
i'll either give you a.) a fully colored waist up of one character or b.) an uncolored, waist up sketch of 2 characters
^^^ TAKEN TAKEN TAKEN ^^^

the sims 4 dine out | $19.99
i'll either give you a.) a fully colored waist up of one character or b.) an uncolored, waist up sketch of 2 characters

^^^ TAKEN BUT NOT PAID FOR sleepyisveryslep ^^^

the sims 4 outdoor retreat | $19.99

^^^ TAKEN BUT NOT PAID FOR raggedygrace^^^

the sims 4 spa day | $19.99

^^^ AVAILABLE ^^^

AUCTION PART 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

stuff packs

i'll do a separate auction for stuff packs eventually, i dont want to take too many comms on rn

DISCLAIMER; THE STYLE IS UP TO YOU, THE PRICE DOESN'T CHANGE IF YOU CHOOSE CARTOONISH / REALISM BECAUSE THEY BOTH TAKE ME THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME TO DRAW
GARTHVSTHEEEA.png

image0.png
image0.png

persephoneok.png
persephoneANGY.png
nyaaa.png
ahyesmemetirayandlathaii.png

this is my origin

upload_2020-7-1_0-30-7.webp

TEMPLATE

which pack ur gonna buy me |
ALL references [i will ignore your reply to the thread if you don't link all the references and information i will need to draw what you want on this thread. i WILL NOT accept refs over discord] |
your origin [if you don't have one, make one.] |
are you surprised that i'm back at my simming shit again? |

that's all

im half asleep so something might be messed up here dont bully me

this is probably a mistake​

Last edited:
The $40 dollar pack has been taken by fluff, and the commission is completed. Here's how it came out. the other three packs are still available.

bruce_and_sylv.ALTALARVERSIONi.png

bruce_and_sylv.KATHARVERSIONi.png

bruce_and_sylv.MANATHARVERSIONi.png

Ayyy gonna be snagging that $20 dollar slot for the 2 character sketch (jungle adventure)

Last edited:
which pack ur gonna buy me | Outdoor Retreat
ALL references [i will ignore your reply to the thread if you don't link all the references and information i will need to draw what you want on this thread. i WILL NOT accept refs over discord] |
image0.png
image0.png
body.png
body.png
your origin [if you don't have one, make one.] | zoogoo22
are you surprised that i'm back at my simming shit again? | Sims 4 for life

@12wolfen15_ 's commission has been completed!
probably gonna color this just for fun hehe
zolandeygothhehe.png

@thundermember 's commission has been completed!

CHERRYCHERRICHERRYGOLDSHADESlighter.png

@SleepyIsVerySlep and @RaggedyGrace ! I'll be starting on ya'll's commissions next, sorry for the wait!
additionally, i'll now be updating the thread to begin auctioning off the stuff pack slots,