Archived Ignitable Tnt As A Hat

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imboring56

Seasoned Runner
Reaction score
For the premiums, could we make TNT ignitable when people wear it as a hat? I do not know if this is possible because I do not know the code for it. Instead of going on into a long rant about this, I'll just post a list of pros and cons that will be edited as people post replies.

Pros:
- Gives the RP of suicide bombers
- Gives premiums something to mess around with

Cons:
- Might be impossible or not worthy of Cayorion's time to code in
- Might cause a lagfest and could be too unstable
- Might be abusable as people like those guys who dressed up as world leaders against greater good, would go around and act like a kami blowing errbody up

Credit of this idea goes to WatchDogEditor. The list will be updated as soon as more people reply to this.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Now that Imboring is donator he'll be suggesting all sorts of random stuff. xD I think this would be fun, but also abusable as people like those guys who dressed up as world leaders against greater good, would go around and act like a kami blowing errbody up.

Actually, now that I think of it, it shouldn't cause that much lag. If people wanted to set off a lag fest, they could've planted 300 mines and blown them up at the same time. This shouldn't affect it as far as I know.[DOUBLEPOST=1359428785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now that Imboring is donator he'll be suggesting all sorts of random stuff. xD I think this would be fun, but also abusable as people like those guys who dressed up as world leaders against greater good, would go around and act like a kami blowing errbody up.
I guess abusable could be a con, depending on what people do with it. Added that to the cons list in your exact words.

Status
Not open for further replies.