Archived Idea: The Mercantile Federation Of Regalia

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

6xdestroyer

Burgher
Reaction score
Website
lamplight.anorangeleaf.com
Faction
Bibury
The mercantile federation would be a place where merchants from all over could convene and discuss items and prices with each other. This spot would also be a place were prices for items could be placed, such as drops or increases in item values and then each items price. I would happily build/fund this to be built in regalia, as I also believe it would help many new players learn the values of things and not get cheated out of their money, as well as helping merchants see what they should sell or keep. Extra: Nobles could put "taxes" on items or such, not so sure about this part but if anyone like this extra part add Extra=Yes. I would also happily manage this and am open to any ideas on this!

Post your ideas below!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So basically you mean /warp market... also taxes would be annoying because it would add a new hassle to finding things for the best prices.

Well, id think that not only the nobles could set taxes, but merchants themselves such as:
Kelmorian Quartz, depending from which region it was imported it could be more expensive? (I doubt it would work out but being a to-be merchant, that would be nice for roleplay. Maybe just a few copper extra, like... 10copper? I dont know. But i love the idea)

In medieval times I don't think merchants would want to discusse there merchandise with each other, many merchant often killed other merchants not discuss prices. I like the idea just not needed really, also not every shop owner RPs so why would they lower there prices just to make it easy for other merchants or players.

In medieval times I don't think merchants would want to discusse there merchandise with each other, many merchant often killed other merchants not discuss prices. I like the idea just not needed really, also not every shop owner RPs so why would they lower there prices just to make it easy for other merchants or players.

Im not saying all merchants have to use this, I am just saying it might be nice.

The mercantile federation would be a place where merchants from all over could convene and discuss items and prices with each other. This spot would also be a place were prices for items could be placed, such as drops or increases in item values and then each items price. I would happily build/fund this to be built in regalia, as I also believe it would help many new players learn the values of things and not get cheated out of their money, as well as helping merchants see what they should sell or keep. Extra: Nobles could put "taxes" on items or such, not so sure about this part but if anyone like this extra part add Extra=Yes. I would also happily manage this and am open to any ideas on this!

Post your ideas below!
There's already 2 things like this. One is called the Regalian Marketplace and the other is the Marketplace section on this Forum......

Status
Not open for further replies.