Archived Idea That I've Heard Around

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This exists in MCMMO. It's actually called Party Chat. You just toggle it on and off whenever you want to talk in the Party.

As for if this option is disabled in MassiveCraft, I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 32
not everyone uses skype, as example me: i use skype ONLYT for people ik irl, i keep real life and internet life seperated as much as possible, the only place it connects is steam but you can't do a voice chat with multiple persons at once

I support. You could use faction chat, but if you aren't in the same faction. And maybe you won't bother all your allies.
The mcmmo chat might conflict with massivechat. So problary this would require the massivecraft Team t make their own alternative. It might take some time. Wait and see.

I assume by this you mean something along the lines of the World of Warcraft style party chat? Personally, I don't care all that much for it especially considering the mass of chat channels we already have. Although, I could see where one would struggle balancing a conversation between whispers of 2+ people

not everyone uses skype, as example me: i use skype ONLYT for people ik irl, i keep real life and internet life seperated as much as possible, the only place it connects is steam but you can't do a voice chat with multiple persons at once
So you're telling me that you can't take the time to make another account to chat with your friends? You do realize that voice chat is optional, skype's text chat works perfectly fine?

@Everyone who rated disagree
Really? Really. You'd rather force the coders to take time out of MassiveTraits and other great custom plugins to go and develop a chat channel just for you and your buddies, when all the official groups (all of the team chats, the guard organizations, the Golden Peacock, etc.) already use skype to communicate. Really?

@Everyone who rated disagree
Really? Really. You'd rather force the coders to take time out of MassiveTraits and other great custom plugins to go and develop a chat channel just for you and your buddies, when all the official groups (all of the team chats, the guard organizations, the Golden Peacock, etc.) already use skype to communicate. Really?
1. no i didn't i wasn't thinking very good
2. i don't want to force anything on anyone.
3. ....

As long as it doesn't cause massive server lag I don't see why not. Sounds like just a bit of permission editing, but then again, I wouldn't really know.

Although I do prefer voice chat such as Teamspeak and Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.