Archived Idea Of A Themed New World To Massivecraft

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

openpit

Not moving, definitely not a corpse
Reaction score
Website
www.5z8.info
Faction
Insani
Kingdom
Insani
While I was looking at the race lore, the Maiar in particular, I suddenly had the idea to have a water themed world, with sea-level up at around level 200, and being focused on deep-sea trenches and ancient ruins, as well as having many Seraph ruins at around levels 150-175 (imagining that there were ancient civilizations before the sea level supposedly rised. but I also understand that to simplify the creation of this world, it would be entered in the WorldPainter program as a mountainous world, but with water level tweaked to about level 200. And while I was thinking about it, I thought that the server could custom-code pieces of "diving armor", with special characteristics in enchants r hidden feaures that the server could refer to as "tags" to say that 'This character has better swimming powers while he/she is wearing it in water'. I congratulate you on getting these many worlds on the server so far, and I also know that making worlds on a regular basis is the norm for you, and that there are many custom things that you code, and I have no idea about HOW you do it. But you do it anyways. I understand that you are working on, from what I believe, 2 new worlds right now. But you do it anyways. Great job so far, Massivecraft Team

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe Hadar is a word themed around Maiars, Vespids, and Nagas. Though they haven't yet released it.

I cant wait for Hadar and Johilddr or however you spell it.

Also, I'd love to see a world with just water, be great for maiars. I personally think we need more worlds with lots oflore backstory, so Seraph ruins would be nice.

I like this idea.

Oh, I'm sorry. My intuition made me think that it was a derivative of an Arab word, so my train of thought was: Hadar = Arabic word = Arab = desert. My apologies. But would be great grounds for a possible future "new Hadar", based on you feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.