Archived (idea) New Rp/pvp Command

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parz1vol

Chicken
Reaction score
A simple few commands

1. /hug (target player within 2 blocks) makes hearts apear on both players

2. /push (target within two blocks) makes angry effect+ makes target go back 2 1/2 blocks away. Does 3 damage (1 1/2 hearts)

Thanks for looking, please think about these

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think 3 hearts damage for a push is a bit too much. I would suggest 1 heart or less. Otherwise a good idea

I really don't like the idea of somebody else being able to cause hearts over my character, especially when I'm not feeling it.
The /hug could be a personal command, which would only be reciprocated by someone else typing the /hug command as well.

As for /push, it has no place in PVP, the mcmmo punch is much more powerful. For roleplay, having /push move someone within 2 blocks to 3 blocks away, with no damage, would be appropriate. This would allow roleplay of bar fights, bouncers, or sumo wrestlers, just to name a few. As it does no damage it could be active in non-PVP areas, but would limit some characters, i.e. Vampires pushed into the sun or Agni pushed into the water. This would require them to be more circumspect, hiding their identity or slinking in the shadows to avoid drawing attention to themselves. This would not necessarily be a bad thing.

I like these ideas, but the push shouldn't do damage, only the sound and the red.
This allows the use of more RP at Regalia.

1. Icemanap, I clerified this in the post, 3 damage= 1 and a half hearts
2. You`re entirelley right with how the push could be, all of you

When horses and mules and donkeys come out, they should get a command for when they are being ridden.
1. /spur this will add a 10 second speed boost, but there will be a 1 minute timer

And finally, this one will be for all tamed mobs/players
1. /pet (target player or friendlly mob) this will make the happy villager effect above a target within 2 blocks

The /push should have a command that asks the other player being pushed to type /push accept, Otherwise you can kill someone in a protected area.

Le me: /push /push/push/push/push/push/push/push --(. ) died--
Le me: Dig hole of 9x9 lava find a player /push / push --( ) tried to swim in lava--

I like these ideas, but the push shouldn't do damage, only the sound and the red.
This allows the use of more RP at Regalia.

Yeah, but I feel there is already gonna be bad usage of the command. /Push needs to have a small range of effect, first off, and second, if I was standing on top of a building, low Acrobatics, and non-Premium, I already know some people enjoy things like this {All of my friends} And try to take the opportunity to kill someone by pushing them off. Plus, hug should be like the Vampire's Offering. It says someone wishes to hug you, then you need to agree to it. Then <3.
Otherwise, some of that stuff is already used in MPM, but it is good because some because just can't run modloader on their client.

1. Icemanap, I clerified this in the post, 3 damage= 1 and a half hearts
2. You`re entirelley right with how the push could be, all of you

When horses and mules and donkeys come out, they should get a command for when they are being ridden.
1. /spur this will add a 10 second speed boost, but there will be a 1 minute timer

And finally, this one will be for all tamed mobs/players
1. /pet (target player or friendlly mob) this will make the happy villager effect above a target within 2 blocks

*Pets a Tigran*
"He likes it!" :D
"Grrr..."
"Oh dear."
*Gets mauled*

I think they should have no physical effects on a player when in safezone but should pop up in local as follows:

Player 1: /push player 2
**Player 1 has pushed player 2!**
Player 2: /shove player 1
**Player 2 has shoved player 1!**

and so on. They have no literal effect IG when in safezone but they always have the chat popup so people can see who did what. In warzone they can have literal effects for sure, idk about anywhere else.

I think they should have no physical effects on a player when in safezone but should pop up in local as follows:

and so on. They have no literal effect IG when in safezone but they always have the chat popup so people can see who did what. In warzone they can have literal effects for sure, idk about anywhere else.

Although, since people have been deciding that Crimsons should be able to fight within the Peasant region, I think that the Push or Shove should actually affect them {Also within the Peasant Region}, it basically gives only knockback, them landing will really do the rest of the damage. And push has a cooldown of 2 minutes, it should be, otherwise that push fight is gonna go on for a while...
/Shoves Mecharic
Mwahahaha.

*William has left the game*

I would like this, alot. I don't think that /push should do any damage, however maybe the player can toggle the movement part, like /shove toggle or something. I assume by the hearts effect you mean the one you get when you right click an animal with wheat?

I would like this, alot. I don't think that /push should do any damage, however maybe the player can toggle the movement part, like /shove toggle or something. I assume by the hearts effect you mean the one you get when you right click an animal with wheat?
Yes

*William Joins the game*
I'm not happy. :C

I realized, that if pt books with the spur command could be made by players, allowing for more "instantness"

I agree with this, good idea

If it's just going to pop up a message in chat, then people who want this should just program a macro using the Macro/Keybind mod. Otherwise, it's just going to be used to spam chat.

When horses come out, people will tame them and go into another world, and be all like "crap, i cant ride my horsy -cries for days-" a way around that would be to have a command that makes a replica of your horse in your current world.(regalia not included)
· /give me my horse (gives you a replica of your horse/mule/donkey ((inventories will be like the players when changing world)

Status
Not open for further replies.