I Will Now Break Every Rule Possible.

Sacerdotalism

Anti Romance RP
Reaction score
*in Roblox.

For a while I was wondering if Introductions were even read by anyone, but then I remembered that 20 "views" in real life (or in a "community") is much more relevant than 100 views in places where no one interacts except on a superficial level.

I first joined the server in 2016 and then left after a couple of years. I may have briefly attempted to come back, (maybe in 2019?) but if I did, I doubt anyone would remember given it was a very short attempt. I've logged on maybe three times per year over the past six, but during none of those times did I actually try to return, save maybe the one time I mentioned.

The difference between now, and 2016, is that I'm not twelve.

However, I still tend to overthink things, and by returning to mincwaft rolepway, I'm half-hoping that I can train myself to combine typing speeds with clarity of thought. I'm not the fastest and also not the slowest, but I know that those of you who type at 300WPM do not have mercy. :)

Immersion also forces you to think about things in a different way than how you might if you were doing something in real life, and that much is interesting to me. I'll never understand those of you that play more than one character at a time, though, as I tend to flesh those personalities out past the point of what's only on the application.