I Tried Art O.o

Terence29

"Kittyhulk"
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
Aquataine
Having no computer drives me to the weirdest things, from going outside and watching the world cup with my friends on a public viewing stand, to trying digital art for the first time ever.

Soo, I went to the AppStore and found the app "Sketches". Downloaded it, and randomly tried to draw my character Ludwig Fuchs. I have never done any art outside of school, digital art not even once at all. Feedback and any tips are appreciated.

My main character Ludwig Fuchs:
m3ae4MY.jpg

Pigu Zhang:
oHXpvno.jpg

Yuhin Nomori, Alar Naga:
8tZ1gGm.jpg

Another attempt at drawing Ludwig, using another program:
ad98a561cb5b4620b0d5facb076e6cd9.png

Last edited:
I guess some practice of human characters can't hurt. Give me a discription/bio/reference picture and I'll see what I can do for you :D
Short, fat, brown hair, brown eyes. Italian like appearance, bit Napoleon-esque. You know Benedict well enough give me your interpretation :P

Short, fat, brown hair, brown eyes. Italian like appearance, bit Napoleon-esque. You know Benedict well enough give me your interpretation :P
omg I messed up the head so badly
((I was not really happy with this picture, so I removed it from here >.>))

I will take a few more free commissions, the first ones who ask get them done first :P

Last edited:
omg I messed up the head so badly
((I was not really happy with this picture, so I removed it from here >.>))

I will take a few more free commissions, the first ones who ask get them done first :P
"Free" expect some regals from me.

I wish I actually had the physical ability to do art

PIGU NEXT,
Anyone else notice the faint 'Boop!' in the corner?

I feel like a certain Wind Mariner want some buddies goodies

Bringing this thread back to life. I was a little bored and inspired by all those other amazing artists out there, so I once more decided to draw my character Ludwig Fuchs. Or his head, at least. A version of him with and without beard, and a few other stages. Just see for yourself:

Bringing this thread back to life. I was a little bored and inspired by all those other amazing artists out there, so I once more decided to draw my character Ludwig Fuchs. Or his head, at least. A version of him with and without beard, and a few other stages. Just see for yourself:

.-. How is every I artist I see so good at digital art on Massive. I'm so confuzzled.
-Goes to steal hands of ever good artist-

Last edited: