I Never Heard Anything About My Special Perms Application, What Do I Do?

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by cambamman1, May 3, 2021.

1. cambamman1

cambamman1 Supremium

Hello to anyone that reads this! So I made a Special Perms app last Thursday, but I have yet to hear anything about it. Did I submit it too late, or did I do something wrong? The forums page for the applications said that a message should be sent to everyone elaborating on what happened, whether it was rejected or accepted and whatnot. It has been a Sunday since I submitted it, so I am unsure of what I am supposed to do now. Sorry if I sounded rude at any point, I am not upset, just wondering if I should expect to wait another week or what. Thank you! And you Staffers are super awesome, good luck to all of you!

2. Yigit

Yigit Winter Soldier
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

I would recommend making a ticket over Discord, that is where Staff usually respond about Special Permission related inquiries.

3. FireFan96

FireFan96 Propagator of Honor Staff Member Lore2
    1. House von Drachenburg

We didn't have a meeting two Sundays before, and not all perms are immediately reviewed the Sunday after a submission. Some perms have a backlog due to various circumstances, be that covid vaccination symptoms or otherwise.

4. cambamman1

cambamman1 Supremium

@FireFan96 It would have been reviewed yesterday, but it is probably due to it not being brought up then. Also, I understand if you can't, but is there a way that you can see if it has been reviewed it all on the forum? I can't tell what is going on as it is a staff only forum. Again, it is fine if you can't, but it would be awesome if you could! Thanks for responding!