Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
Baladias
Kingdom
None, cause i'm a rebel
Roleplay Guilds
-Insert a ton of Ic group names.-
skins will be priced on what you want in them the price is in server money.

i can make alex and steve template skins and i can make any race. if you want noble i price 9-12R common i price 6-10R

application:

describe what you want:
race:
IGN:
when you can pay me:
anything else:

Last edited:
I recommend putting more information regarding both your portfolio, and pricing, along with what you can do.

Blah, it's 6 regals. I kinda wanna experiment.

race: Tigran.
IGN: Ivygreenstem
when you can pay me: Weekends
anything else: Here's the describtion.
Body Description
  • A less skinny Hourglass body type, with the height of 5'6, at the weight of 143. She has strong legs and decently strong arms, however relies more on speed like many other tigrans, so she works more on the legs and spine and arms than her other places. Places like her knees and thigh, joints like shoulders and backbones seem to be the strongest, as she uses them the most when she has hunts.
  • Has very dark grey/light black fur, with a nearly unnoticeable tint of navy, not like a puffball but more like long, soft hairs that lay low hairs that seem soft.
  • Her fur is puffish and fluffy, not is the puffball way but with long hairs that seem soft. They cover her entire body but there are longer tufts near her chest, shoulder blades and ears.
Head Description
  • Her face is angled like a leopard, with round ears and a long muzzle. Look tohttp://munmerti.deviantart.com/art/Tigran-Concept-548114959/ for a perfect example, but with different colors.
  • Her eyes are a sky blue, and her usual expression is a pleased one, a slight grin with a satisfied look on her eyes, and even a hint of superiorism, even if she doesn't feel superior.
  • She has soft fur, a extremely dark gray, with a nearly unnoticeable tint of navy, and evenly cut so if you were to run your hand over it, it would be smooth if in the right way, but pointy in the other. In some parts, such as ears, neck, shoulderblades, armpits and back have a lighter gray to them. (Except for back). Like on http://munmerti.deviantart.com/art/Tigran-Concept-548114959, she has faint, lighter gray three stripes on her muzzle, forehead and ears, but no dots on her eyes.
  • She has many piercings in the ears, for earrings, and always carries her lucky satchel and a necklace with Basskarr on it, a thin gold chain with a night blue painted chunk of sandstone, carved to look like a feline and painted with white and green eyes. Along with this, her earrings each have a meaning. A moon one for Basskarr, a plain one for wealth, a tree for nature and a abstract bird for freedom.
Clothing and Accessories
75042-6148160bc0b36062dfc2bcd0ba1c72b1.jpg
  • She usually wears a tight navy blue shirt, fitted for a women, and tight, light brown pants, and low leather boots. She also may wear a gray shirt with a cream white sleeves, and matching pants and shoes. She wears a layer of lapis dye on her ears and tail, swirls and twists laced around, as lapis was affordable and she turned them into a dark, liquid dye with water and the powdered lapis. She also wears a night blue cloak during winter or cold times.
  • She always has a necklace with Basskarr on it, a thin gold chain with a night blue painted chunk of sandstone, carved to look like a feline and painted with white and green eyes. She has several earrings and a satchel.
http://imgur.com/iGfIB78
image-jpg.78585

@Winterclaw12 @BittaBoBittoBa

Last edited:
Why on Earth was I tagged to this.
Oh.

As a side note, you really should provide examples for your skins. Not many people are usually willing to be Guinea Pigs on skins with no examples.
I would rant longer and offer more positive suggestions, but I'm tired, so if I seem a bit grumpy in this post that's why.

Why on Earth was I tagged to this.
Oh.

As a side note, you really should provide examples for your skins. Not many people are usually willing to be Guinea Pigs on skins with no examples.
I would rant longer and offer more positive suggestions, but I'm tired, so if I seem a bit grumpy in this post that's why.
-Cough the character application has art cough-