Archived I Have Paid For Premium Yet I Haven't Got It

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TubularMatrix

Refugee
Reaction score
on 31st January i paid €6 for premium yet i don't have it. I don't know if there is a problem or something else. Can anyone help?

pixel.gif

scr_emailTopCorners_580wx13h.gif

pixel.gif

You sent an automatic payment
Transaction ID: 7BB25796C6937223L
Dear Dominic Hindle,
You sent an automatic payment to MassiveCraft. Here are the details:
Amount:​
€6.00 EUR
To:​
MassiveCraft
For:​
Premium Subscription (Monthly)
Customer service URL:​
MassiveCraft - The RPG Minecraft Server
Customer service email:​
info@massivecraft.com
Automatic payment details
Automatic payment number:​
I-4MPNU8X8820M
Amount to be paid each time:​
€6.00 EUR
Billing cycle:​
Monthly
Payments start:​
30 Jan 2013
Next payment due:​
28 Feb 2013
Pay with money from:​
Visa/Delta/Electron Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-8004
To change or cancel your agreement with MassiveCraft, log in to your PayPal account atwww.paypal.co.uk go to your Profile, and click My money. Then in the "My pre-approved payments" section, update the agreement.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You did not enter your name so the plugin which makes you premium does not know who to give it to... when you go to get premium there is a box for your minecraft username like this:

premium example thing.jpg

Where the red box is where you put your minecraft username but you only need to put it in one of the boxes so if you were buying 3 months you would put your minecraft username in the one above 'Buy Now' and same with the subscription.[DOUBLEPOST=1359921411][/DOUBLEPOST]When you do get the details you have supplied us with then it should say 'For: Premium subscription monthly - [Your minecraft name]'

most credit cards/e-checks take up to 5 days to transfer the money, feel free to post again if this time has expired.

The payment you did was for the minecraft user "TubulaMatrix". Could it be you missed out the "r"? In such case ask for a refund using paypal. You can do it if you log in on the paypal website. Then donate again for the proper username.

The payment you did was for the minecraft user "TubulaMatrix". Could it be you missed out the "r"? In such case ask for a refund using paypal. You can do it if you log in on the paypal website. Then donate again for the proper username.
yes that is most likely the reason thank you

Wait, the reason you did not donate again is becourse you may write the wrong username durring the donation? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.