Archived I Have Another Good Idea :)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacsroxs_

Lachlan Hearthe
Reaction score
I think there should be a nice place for humans to go like country kinda set and its a big farming district and all it would be a nice place with cottages but not like massive and all just a little get away from all the vampires and fights in the tavern it would be nice :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
wtf i have posted 3 so when i post three threads it means i post ten what happens when i post 6???

Uhh, you've posted 4. He was using a hyperbole. And, he has a point. Don't turn into the old Dworvin...

Take time to think about your ideas and turn them into something with more depth, so we can get more of an idea about it.

well if you want more information it would be like a humans place where humans are away from all the madness that goes on in massivecraft with all the vampires and noobs that jump on the game and bug you for new gear or weapons and such it would be like a place with like cottages and farms just like a farming district really because think about it there is a dwaf district (draedroc) there is aqua for those water guys sorry i forgot there names there is hundreds of vampires crawling the streets of regalia and there is no place for humans to get away from all the trouble and disaster that is going on plus there is raids and wars going on but it would be like a peaceful little town kinda place and to everyone sorry for posting to much threads

well if you want more information it would be like a humans place where humans are away from all the madness that goes on in massivecraft with all the vampires and noobs that jump on the game and bug you for new gear or weapons and such it would be like a place with like cottages and farms just like a farming district really because think about it there is a dwaf district (draedroc) there is aqua for those water guys sorry i forgot there names there is hundreds of vampires crawling the streets of regalia and there is no place for humans to get away from all the trouble and disaster that is going on plus there is raids and wars going on but it would be like a peaceful little town kinda place and to everyone sorry for posting to much threads

Daendroc is not a district, nor does it bear any relation to Dwarves. And the reason you don't see a human district is that Regalia is, primarily, a human city. They don't need their own district, as Regalia itself already serves this purpose.

3 problems

1.I see a thread called "I have another good idea :)" and the first thing I think is that it will not be a good idea and the previous ideas were also not that good. Did anyone else have a similar reaction? You should name a thread by its topic, not by your opinion of the topic.

2.From reading this you seem uninformed and don't seem to really know much about the server worlds and lore

3.Its hard to read without punctuation. If you cant read it out loud with running out of breath then you need more punctuation. (This is not counted as correcting peoples spelling is it?)

ok ok I am sorry I even put it up I am only trying to give my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.