Archived I Have A Really Good Idea For A New District!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacsroxs_

Lachlan Hearthe
Reaction score
i have a idea for a place where people go to well if they are really bad its well like alcatraz but a older fashion i think it would be alot better then just 2 little cells in common street well it would be better for people to learn there leasons plus it will give people a bigger story i would like to help aswell i am all ways playing the game around about 3:30 on wards unless its saturday or sunday thats all

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moved to Feature and Idea Discussion.

i have a idea for a place where people go to well if they are really bad its well like alcatraz but a older fashion i think it would be alot better then just 2 little cells in common street well it would be better for people to learn there leasons plus it will give people a bigger story i would like to help aswell i am all ways playing the game around about 3:30 on wards unless its saturday or sunday thats all

I see no real reason for it, as the prison is in a good spot being just near the harbour.
(Where in rp they would take the prisoners straight off the ships into the prison)
i think it would be alot better then just 2 little cells
The number of prison cells within the prison works efficiently enough for the amount of people jailed at a time.
(Usually there is only one or two online in prison at the same time.)

Although this is a decent idea about a new district, but perhaps it cant be JUST that. Maybe that could be like the bad apple of Massivecraft, where there is a prison, some bars, and some nasty resteraunts, with dark churches, so that place can be where the evil/bad people can perhaps hang around, with the occasional protagonist here and there.

Although this is a decent idea about a new district, but perhaps it cant be JUST that. Maybe that could be like the bad apple of Massivecraft, where there is a prison, some bars, and some nasty resteraunts, with dark churches, so that place can be where the evil/bad people can perhaps hang around, with the occasional protagonist here and there.

This place already exists it is called the "Under City".

Holy grammar batman! Just kidding, I really like and support this idea. Great for RP to. I can see myself swimming out there to help friends and transmit messages back to shore. All in great secrecy, or else I would be put in jail as well!

justin5191, cause I'm on mobile and clicking reply does not work, well, its a bit too small there, I mean, like 1x100 bridges that leads to a 200 block hallway, it would seem cool if there was an ABOVEground place like that, and it could be perma-night, instead of torchlit. Its aorta easy for some nubs to get to the underground city, and get lost, then stumble into someones roleplay. The district will be a seperate land, that only the most devishly smart can get into. Not that its easy to get into a single trapdoor though.

justin5191, cause I'm on mobile and clicking reply does not work, well, its a bit too small there, I mean, like 1x100 bridges that leads to a 200 block hallway, it would seem cool if there was an ABOVEground place like that, and it could be perma-night, instead of torchlit. Its aorta easy for some nubs to get to the underground city, and get lost, then stumble into someones roleplay. The district will be a seperate land, that only the most devishly smart can get into. Not that its easy to get into a single trapdoor though.

I don't know...

These types of places should be hidden for obvious reasons. Also perma-night doesn't really make sense. Why would one place always be dark?

na i think it should be lit up normally just way out to see and hard to get off because this is roleplay why would there only be 2 cells and a underground jail why take someone all the way underground when you can jump on a ship and follow them there also i have seen alot of vampires in regalia city in the tavern there is like no gaurds you should put a application out for them seriously thats why there is only like 2 people that get caught i have seen millions of people it would be like well has anyone played cops and robers if you have just make the jail kinda like that really it would benifit all of us except the bad people:)

lacsroxs_ There are 'guards'. It's called the Red Legacy. And the jail / gaol isn't underground. There are about 10 cells above ground near the harbour, and 2 near the church.

well to be seriouse there is hardly any around regalia i havent seen one?

celticwitch Hah. Sounds like them, then. If you were running, we won't chase you, because we value RP overall. If you run, it just ruins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.