Howdy

WightTrash

Refugee
Reaction score
1724286800648.webp

Hiya, I'm WightTrash. I've been poking around on Massive for a few months, though nothing serious. Now I feel it is finally time to commit and introduce myself. I'm a Brit, though I tend to operate on EST hours due to my IRL lifestyle, though I should be seen just about any time of day. My activity may be a little sporadic, though chances are you'll be able to catch me online at some point.

• I live in England, and have been using roleplay to refine my creative writing skills. I've been RPing for several years now.
  • My hobbies include Dungeons & Dragons, Minecraft PVP, Roleplay, Working out and more recently baking.
  • I'm a huge fan of Fallout [New Vegas will always be my favourite], the Elder Scrolls and Helldivers. I'm also hopelessly addicted to League of Legends [NA and EU].
  • I go by she/her or they/them pronouns for the most part, though I'm happy with just about anything.
  • I'm a huge animal person. I'm a bit cautious of spiders, but not to the point where I'm scared of them. Just respectfully avoidant.
  • I'm a huge enjoyer of tea [generic, I know.] - though only hot tea. Oolong and Earl Grey are my favourites.
  • Once I've saved up enough to feasibly study, I plan to go down the medical career path, like the rest of my family.
  • I came up with the name WightTrash and I love it. I also came up with the username Son_Of_A_Lich for my friend.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.