Howdy There Buckaroo

Elekkitty

Refugee
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Elek or yutti (I prefer you call me yutti because I have an OC named Elek and it prevents them from being confused). I recently joined and have just now decided to make an introduction because I was busy working on the in and outs of my character. I am a 13+ minor just thought i'd get that out of the way.

I sadly am not allowed to have Discord, so I will not be seeing you guys there :')

I like drawing, and sometimes I like making Minecraft skins. My top three favorite games are Splatoon 2, Pokemon, and, of course, Minecraft.

I've never really done Minecraft roleplay, so this will be interesting... I hope to see you guys out there!

Hello and welcome to Massivecraft! If you would ever like to RP or be introduced to different groups for your RP experience, don't hesitate to shoot me a message on forums. Will be seeing you out there :D

Hello! I'm Elek or yutti (I prefer you call me yutti because I have an OC named Elek and it prevents them from being confused). I recently joined and have just now decided to make an introduction because I was busy working on the in and outs of my character. I am a 13+ minor just thought i'd get that out of the way.

I sadly am not allowed to have Discord, so I will not be seeing you guys there :')

I like drawing, and sometimes I like making Minecraft skins. My top three favorite games are Splatoon 2, Pokemon, and, of course, Minecraft.

I've never really done Minecraft roleplay, so this will be interesting... I hope to see you guys out there!
You are literally me XD