Howard Terric

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by HorizonCythulu, Apr 2, 2020.

1. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

• Full Name: Howard Vanipaul Terric
    • Race: Ailor (Anglian)
    • Sexuality: Bisexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Heavy bow
    Inventory Information
    • A pouch of bread
    • Six sharp knives
    • A small pouch filled with sand
    • A rock of sentimental value in his shoe, tucked away in the side.
    • And a bow.
    Skill Information

Total Points: 27
    • Heavy Bow Combat - 10
    • Hunting Knowledge - 5
    • Dextrous Rogue Skill - 6
    • Stealth Rogue Skill - 6
    • Sculpting Arts - 10 (Hobby Points)
    Body Shape
    • 15 Physical Stat. (5 from Hunting, 10 from Heavy Bow)
    • Toned
    • Average
    Languages
    • Common (learned in childhood)
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    • Racials (Except Subject the Faiths, Without Holy Will, and Sustained by Faith)
    • Archblood Traits
    Basic Information
    • Howard was originally born in Corontium, his parents were poor and scraped up enough regals to be able to send him to Regalia. Living there for the rest of his years, he picked up quite a bit of skills on his own and became that of a hunter to support himself.
    • He disliked sitting in one place. He explored, hunting more and more and traveling to sell things he had and taking up jobs for when he was short on funds.
    • This kind of life is what made him feel energized, ready to go at a moment's notice and have the life his family wouldn't have given him.
    • In the back of his mind, part of him wishes to have a place to settle, but he feels he's not ready to do so yet. Perhaps he wishes he could do so with a lover, not that he'd ever find one.
    Visual Information
    The following is required when filling out your character application. Please use a Bullet Point list. Try to keep the information here as simple and confined as possible, it's supposed to be a short list.
    • Eye Color: Brown
    • Hair Color: Dark Brown
    • Hair Style: Side Swept
    • Skin Color: Pale
    • Clothing: A burgundy shirt, brown gloves and some makeshift brown trousers
    • Height: 5'10

Personality and Abilities

The Core List
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • True Neutral, as I feel Howard would put his own morals above the law depending on the situation.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • The Logician, as this is something that would define Howard to a T. He's intuitive, a kinetic learner and willing to get his hands dirty, coming up with things that would or could make his life easier so he can go about his life as normal.
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Muz'havel, on about perhaps a 7. He's a devoted believer, doing what he feels is right but doesn't let his religion blur his way of life.

Life Story
    Howard's childhood was that of a rather quiet one. Born into a family of peasants in Corontium, he spent most of his time trying to help his parents survive off of the very small bits of food they were able to receive. Wanting to help them out more, he took an interest in bows, and hunting. Going off into the woods quite a bit every now and then, he saw others hunting, using swords and shields. He didn't enjoy fighting prey at close combat, so he came up with that of a solution, thus a bow. Using something makeshift, he used it to get rid of smaller animals such as bunnies, squirrels, and sometimes even birds, if he was able to aim correctly.

After he was 15, his parents sent him to Regalia in hopes that his new skill of hunting would allow him for a better life than Corontium would give him. They gave him some extra money and made sure he had enough to prepare for the journey, and scraped together to get him a special heavy crossbow, the cheapest one they could afford that is, along with a piece of advice, never to go to bars or any places near people. He headed into the city when he needed to sell pelts or meat, which was usually a rarity because he found himself afraid of most people in the city. He did what he needed to to survive, while taking advantage of the economy when he felt like he needed to.

As the woods has been his home, the last 7 years have been a whirlwind of adventure for him. Scavenging from animals, learning their daily patterns to know when one could or would appear, and what would make a fast meal compared to a dangerous one. He made sure to hide himself from the public eye, as he never liked any type of attention. Until, one person found him. A child named Nathan Crossby. He was only around 17 by then, and Nathan was 10. It didn't seem like he had any friends, but they hung out sometimes and ate the food he made from his successful hunts together. He eventually disappeared, without any traces and tried to isolate himself to prevent that pain from happening again.

Currently, he finds himself in the clutches of the town, part of him feels.. at home thanks to his newly found friend, Ruvaen, but he feels he shouldn't stay longer than he should. Thanks to Ruvaen's generosity, he's staying with him for a few days, but he feels he shouldn't be relying on him at all. Stuck in that of a rotating circle of what he feels he needs to escape, he has not a clue what he'll do next but he feels helping "Reva" (The nickname he chooses to call Ruvaen) by hunting some food for him should be a way to pay back the debt. And finally, he joined the Regalian Ranger Company in order to put his skills to good use, and branch out.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 HorizonCythulu, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

Heyo Horizon! Just going to give you a few tips to get you approved faster by staff, mere peer review.

Despite this right, you also have +10 Hobby Points to spend if you look up the prof wiki, look at the arts category to spend these points on if you want!

Go ahead and do calculations under this so staff knows how you got 15.

3. HorizonCythulu

Alright, I'll look into this and make the necessary changes, thanks!

4. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

5. HorizonCythulu

Hey, my character managed to get turned into a vampire in character and I edited the sheets for his mutations and racial abilities, can you give it another look?

6. Mollymock

7. HorizonCythulu

Added next to Vampirism in Mutations.

8. Mollymock

9. HorizonCythulu

@Mollymock He became an archblood after being killed, I believe I did it correctly but please tell me if I didn't specify things correctly.

Also never explains on the wiki if I lose my racial abilities so I left them the same.

10. Mollymock

All looks good! Re-approved!