House Wulfmacht

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by kdeeks, Apr 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kdeeks

kdeeks Local New Regalian Factory

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    -=-{W}-=-
    [​IMG]
    Family Name: Wulfmacht

Family Culture: New Regalian

Home Region: Calemberg, specifically Charlottesburg

Values: Extreme Cultural Identity, Strictly Militarist, Discipline, and action within the Unionist faith.

Family Religion: Unionism

Family Motto: 'Erstens durch die Wirkung des Schwertes' - "First, through the action of the sword"

Family Sigil: A snarling wolf

Family colors: Dark Blue, White, Black

[​IMG]

[Being Rewritten] Soon TM

[​IMG]
    Men in the Wulfmacht Family usually range from 5'11-6'1. Usually having paler skin which tans easily in the sun. Hair colors amongst Wulfmacht men tend to be a toffee blonde, light blonde, or very light dirty blonde. Eye colors usually orient around light blues, in some extreme cases even greyer. Boasting with this taller stature, Wulfmacht men tend to be have wide shoulders and stern hips.

Women in the Wulfmacht Family usually range from 5'3-5'11. Usually having paler to toned skin. Hair colors amongst Wulfmacht women tend to be light blonde, dirty-blonde, or white blonde. Eye colors usually orient around blue shades, dark or light. As well kept women, they have stern forms and hips.

[​IMG]
    Current Canon immediate family (Not Up-to-date! New version soon)

*The Twins are (Benjamin & Franz)
    [​IMG]
    Currently played Characters & relation to the Patriarch:
    Wilhelm Friedrich Wulfmacht | 41 | Patriarch of House Wulfmacht |@kdeeks
    Evangeline Eleanor Wulfmacht | 40 | Wife | @PineappleMedic
    Eva Eleanor Wulfmacht | 23 | Daughter | @Gar_Field_
    Edelgard Wulfmacht | 35 | Sister | @sadgalli
    Franz Wilhelm Wulfmacht | 21 | Twin son | @SuperKamiRed
    Benjamin Wilhelm Wulfmacht | 21 | Twin son | @Lastsuperseth
    Alfred Friedrich Wulfmacht | 31 | Brother | @MrBlwe
    Augustan Wulfmacht | 22 | Son | @minecraftsman03
    Heinrich Wulfmacht | 24 | Son | @Twisted_Tiefling
    Friedhelm Wulfmacht | 18 | Son | @TexicanRC
    Valentina Wulfmacht | 18 | Daughter | @Chalatenango

Available Characters:
    Wilhelm & his wife had sixteen children, with 7 taken already 8 remain.
    There is another canonical set of twins in the family, if you wish to play one.
    Any of the eight remaining children | TBD | TBD | TBD
    Only Children remain to be filled

[​IMG]
    The Wulfstruppe | Direct and full ownership | The Wulfstruppe is the Wulfmacht's mercenary company which many of the children join as apart of their training in youth.
    Oden der Schmiede | Direct and full ownership | The Oden der Schmiede is a smithing guild which operates on many of the Wulfmacht owned Blacksmiths in the city, most notably, the Weismann Blacksmith.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rules
    1. Acceptance is determined based off of many factors including competency in the application process, and preceding player history. We expect maturity among every player who applies to the family.
    2. House Wulfmacht biology should be followed when designing a character for the family. There is little room for exceptions in that regard. For guidelines, consult Ailor height limits and the thread for appropriate inputs.
    3. Activity is a requirement, but we are lenient in the case that real life comes in the way.
    4. While I am not in favor of railroading roleplay in any way, some measure of loyalty and respect for the family lore is requested. If you have character developments you wish to go through with, speak with one of the current heads of the family so we can accommodate .
    5. You must have a discord so we can communicate, especially if you are applying for a Family member.
    Ejection/Rejection

If you have been ejected/rejected from the family but would still like to roleplay a family member here is what you can do. Some rejects will be because they didn't quite play the character that was set qualities, we will talk to you out of character first and see what we can do.

Rejections | You can re-trial for a different character but not the same. If you where rejected for behavioral or generally ooc problems do not expect to be accepted for a trial easily. If you where rejected for not being able to fit the niche of the character you are allowed to create a character to trial with or find another best suited for your type of roleplay.
    Ejections | Best way to come back is to roleplay with the family more and to try to talk to Wilhelm or Benjamin. If you are ejected we will let you know or give a heads out of character in case what happened was unintentional.

Family backstory?

Every Wulfmacht that has been created has their own story or their own set goals (which is completely normal) However when on trial I would recommend to read over the New Regalian culture wiki page. Once accepted you'll be able to read the whole Wulfmacht family backstory. If you have any more questions or would like to play a char that has grown up or been around the Wulfmachts, don't be afraid to pm me! @kdeeks discord: Kdeeks#5373

Family Application
    IGN:
    Discord:
    Activity (1-10):
    References:
    Mutes/Jails/Temp Bans?:
    Character relation you are applying for (Son, Daughter, etc.)
    Give a [simple] description of appearance for the character:
    Give a [simple] description of the characters personality:
    Give a [simple] description of the characters childhood:​

• Powerful Powerful x 18
    #1 kdeeks, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  2. TexicanRC

TexicanRC The Blood Alchemist

APPLICATION
    Discord: 8/10 I am currently in post secondary education and sometimes it is hard to make time. most of the time I am availiable on discord and the server (so long as my roomates occasional banter is accepted, lol)

References: player refrences as YoItsKing, and I have no mutes bans or jail scentences

Character Relationship: I am applying for a son of the Wulfmachts.

My appearance is a younger male with blond hair and blue eyes. He wears glasses.

My characters personality is friendly but very reserved. Keeps mostly to himself and a few close family members. Very observant man due to his backstory and is very hard to track or tell what he is thinking and loves to find out what people are up to.

My characters childhood is similar to that of many in his situation but the medical needs of his family members lead him to take an interest in alchemy and medicine as to help those he cares about.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. kdeeks

Approved for Trial!

You'll receive additional instruction via discord

Welcome to the Wulfmachts!

4. kdeeks

@Staff Roleplay

Requesting this be moved to World System Entities!

Thank you!

5. CritThis

CritThis CritThisss

Wulfmacht Application

IGN:
    CritThis

Discord: J J#3596

Activity: 9/10 (I have a summer trip planned for 2-3 weeks but other than that I am very active)

References: I play Jordan Scorcheza who serves under house Spathous so I have a reference for noble interaction.

Mutes/Jails/Temp Bans: I have none of these to my name.

Character Relationship: I am applying to be a son of the Wulfmachts (Will be a twin if possible)

Character Appearance: My character would stand at about 6ft 1in with dirty blonde hair, with Grey almost silver eyes. He would have broad shoulders, and square hips. He would have a muscular yet slim build.

Character Personality: He would have a very outgoing personality being a people pleaser and somewhat cocky. He would pride himself on doing well in the aspects of life he enjoyed such as combat. He would train himself to be a forgiving person and not to judge others by appearance. Finally he'd always want to lead and be involved in all family matters.

Character Childhood: My character's childhood would be of standard nobility but he always saw himself as one of the common folk rather than a noble in childhood. He would become fascinated with combat and would try everything he could before settling on the art of swords. He would go about playing with the townsfolk and always be respectful even with his position. And whenever an argument or shouting match would break out in the streets he would scamper over to resolve it as best he could to where all parties were content.
    @kdeeks

#5 CritThis, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  6. gnomery

gnomery avery, local they/themmie

IGN: Cunoesse
    Discord: AveryWeen#1168
    Activity (1-10): 8
    References: ComradeKdeeks
    Mutes/Jails/Temp Bans?: Nay
    Character relation you are applying for: Son
    Give a [simple] description of appearance for the character: A youthful man at age 19 who stands at 5'11". His skin is somewhat pale, seemingly resistant to tanning, with near platinum blond hair that is kept cropped rather short, wavy in texture. He follows the typical Kampfer style when not in more practical ranger's garb. A light blue color adorns his eyes.
    Give a [simple] description of the characters personality: Given his lack of experience in the world, he is still quite chipper and happy-go-lucky in nature. Extroverted with the ability to carry on conversation with most, he only holds disdain towards those plain in Void-tinged nature. His personality is also a tad prideful and selfish in nature, only extending true compassion towards his family and those of the same class as himself.
    Give a [simple] description of the characters childhood: One of the youngest of many children, he often fell at the side-lines of his family and opted for more solitary activities in the woods of Waldmark. Most of his socialization fell in the hunting guilds he attended the company of as a child, and following suit of many he knew in this guild, he attended the School of Bounty Hunters in Kinwrey, Gallovia, an effort to hone his skills for a matter he saw grander than merely hunting deer and the like. Only freshly graduated, he has arrived in Regalia to join his family's mercenary company and gather fame and success for himself.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #6 gnomery, Jul 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2021