House Od Albion

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by The_Hochmeister, May 30, 2020.

1. The_Hochmeister

The_Hochmeister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like so many others before them, House od Albion hails their origins from humble beginnings. Their First Patriarch, Wilheim od Albion was born a Tyrael of Cornouaille in the Northernmost point of Kintyr among an isolated hamlet to a strictly Unionist household in the year 255 AC. As the yeard would pass however, the young Tyrael becoming a young man he would oh so often experience his father’s drunkenness bring shame to the family, bringing home all forms of harlots to his mother’s disgrace- this would lead on for several years but was the Divine Spirit’s way of bringing Tyrael toward a more noble cause- offering a guiding hand toward the Holy City of Regalia.

For the next twenty years the man ventured as a common sellswords, fighting among battle for coin and drink. Years on the road molded the man into what he was, hardened by a hundred battles fought. His interest in Alt-Regalian history saw him spend much of his coin on books as opposed to women, much to the shunning of his travelling companions at the time- yet this keen interest planted the seed of righteousness in the man, Humanum was the dominant force in Aloria- other races were only hurdles and barricades, preventing the Ailor race from reaching their true potential. With this revelation from his studies, the man who was Tyrael died- from the embers came Wilheim of Köln, zealot of faith and a sword of Unionism.

Many years then did pass, the now much older Wilheim had found himself among companions of the sword in the Holy City of Regalia. However- things were not quite right. As the Breizh man peered around city streets and corners, the ideals of the void and abberantophilia had grown like a plight from the sewers- its toxic stems cracking the very pavements he walked. Terrified of what might become of this Holy City, he took it upon himself- alongside his companions to form the first Marienritter Order, an order of Divine Knights determined to curb the cancer that is aberrancy, and enforce the ideal of Conservatism, by word or by sword.

Guided by the hand of High Pontiff Julius Peirgarten of The Church of The Holy Divine, Wilheim- now known as ‘The Hochmeister’ by both friend and foe established a reputation in the city as a man of honor to those who enjoyed him, and a crusading barbarian to the filth of the streets. However for the controversy that surrounded the Marienritter, it gave rise to other Conservative factions- the Order of the Arcane and The Kreiguard Company alongside remnants of the previous Inquisition now became more vocal of their opposition to the path of Republicanism the city was following.

These Conservative factions worked together often- most notably at the burning of the Lich’s Library- a true victory over aberrancy and void-worship which pushed the Marienritter further into the limelight. Upon the Lord Chancellor’s invitation, these factions merged under the guidance of Julius Peirgarten to form The Holy Divine Inquisition, seating both the Marienritter as a division within it with Wilheim as a High Inquisitor, under the leadership of Grand Inquisitor Wolfgang Kreiburg.

Wolfgang himself was to join the family sometime later, after uncovering an illicit plot involving his cousin and a noble of prestige, Wolfgang opted to abandon his name and became Wolfgang of Genevaud- after his location of birth. Despite this he soon received word from locals back home of a great controversy regarding his legitimacy, uncovering that his true father had in fact been a Breizh mercenary- making the Grand Inquisitor a half-Breizh. When declaring this information to his good friend Wilheim, he was offered adoption as The Hochmeister’s brother to which he accepted, taking on the new name Wolvard od Albion. With the marriage of Amelia ‘Marilyn’ Starrett, the lowborn, surnameless Tyrael formed a new House thus - paving way to the House od Albion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The males of House od Albion are typical Breizh, with eye colour ranging exclusively to grey and darkened hair colours naturally; all varieties of browns and dark auburns. The men are usually trained from an early age into a martial prowess, whether it be commanders or soldiers - with a strong emphasis on stout religious devoutness. Religion and combat are often melded and merged together to a singular importance in House od Albion, creating zealous warriors among them. For the more elderly or less physically inclined, an education of statesmanship or curateship is often pursued. All men are pureblooded Breizh, with little exception.

The women of House od Albion do not stray far from the same biology as the males; the Breizh being a largely homogenous people. The women are raised with a higher expectation of arts, many becoming Bayor Tapestry weavers, musicians, or oral storytellers; all important cornerstones of the culture. While this is held as general education, it is not uncommon for the females of the House to pursue a similar martial education; whether it be as soldier or sailor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red = Played

Black = Deceased

Blue = Unplayable​

Tyrael, ‘Wilheim’, 'The Hochmeister' od Albion | First Patriarch of House od Albion | The Founder of House od Albion, the Hochmeister is a devoutly religious man, if not extremist. He is the founder of the Marienritter Order, and a man stoutly entrenched in the traditionalism of his ancestors.

Marilynne od Albion| Wife of Tyrael | First Consort, Marilynne is a talented songstress and very bubbly individual; often performing and hosting events to bring joy onto others. The Mother of Rosecourt, she dedicates herself to driving the community and gifting smiles where she goes.

Marianne Louidie od Albion | Niece of Tyrael |

Wolvard od Albion | Adopted brother of Tyrael | A man in his late thirties renowned for his leadership, having formed the Kreiguard Mercenary Company, The Holy Divine Inquisition and now The Ivory Company since arriving in Regalia.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Before considering applying, please be made aware that your od Albion character is expected to be played actively. Though they need not necessarily be your main, they must be involved and engaged with roleplay and not a character you log on with once in a blue moon. A trial period of two weeks is normal before being granted a guarantee of playing a family member, in this time you will be assessed on roleplay and activity alongside OOC behaviour.

No criminals, or afflicted are allowed to be in House od Albion. It is expected you read Breizh lore before applying, as it is the culture of the House.

(Please be as detailed as possible in your application, it gives us a better idea of how to assess your character and application).

For Guard Applications, Please check the Helmguard Page!

OOC

IGN:

Discord:

What do you feel you would contribute to House od Albion on an OOC and IC Level?:

References:

Any bans, jails or mutes?:

What is your biggest strength and weakness in roleplay?:

Previous Nobility Experience:

How would you rate your activity level on a scale or 1-10?:

IC

Character you are applying for:

Give a detailed description of the appearance of the character:

Give a detailed description of their personality:

Give a detailed description of their upbringing:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Username:

Discord:

Character Name:

Character Application:

Position Applying For:
    (Servant, Tutor, Cook, Guard, etc.. If you want a position not listed, please specify with a bit of a description)

IC Letter to Patriarch Wilheim od Albion:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #1 The_Hochmeister, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  2. MrBlwe

MrBlwe Refugee

Before considering applying, please be made aware that your od Albion character is expected to be played actively. Though they need not necessarily be your main, they must be involved and engaged with roleplay and not a character you log on with once in a blue moon. A trial period of two weeks is normal before being granted a guarantee of playing a family member, in this time you will be assessed on roleplay and activity alongside OOC behaviour.
    I have intentions to make this character my side-main. (my weird way of saying when I’m not roleplaying on my other character which required a little bit specific situations to rp as I’ll be on this one, also it’s summer and I don’t have a life.)
    (Please be as detailed as possible in your application, it gives us a better idea of how to assess your character and application).
    OOC IGN: NNNBull
    What do you feel you would contribute to House od Albion on an OOC and IC Level?: On an OOC level I’d hope my memery is rather enjoyable at times, and even though at times I can be degenerate I tend to set the memes and such aside to bring out serious and enjoyable roleplay, Icly I’ve been rping since I was like 9, and have been writing for two years now, so I’m rather good at writing characters to create conflict and drama which hopefully leads to fun and interesting roleplay!
    References: GoodDreamer, GarField, Mollymock Any bans, jails or mutes?: Nope
    What is your biggest strength and weakness in roleplay?: My biggest strength is that I have a pretty good understanding of character arcs and development, my biggest weakness however is I sometimes struggle to force myself to get involved into a roleplay scene, a lot of the time getting bored with it and becoming half afk.
    Previous Nobility Experience:I was a Weismann, I played Cro-Zzhin’s guard captain, and I also frequently guarded the Reinards(also just general noble rp as my Weismann) How would you rate your activity level on a scale or 1-10?:5-7 depending on the day, much more active at late night EST IC Character you are applying for: Andrair od Albion Give a detailed description of the appearance of the character: Andrair has lush brown hair that is almost always well kept unless something bad has happened, it’s always combed over to the side, he has a rather skinny jawline yet a defined one, his eyes are rounded and soft, holding a sense of innocence in them with a faded grey for their color. He often wears casual Breizh clothing, but will often crack out something fancy in the event of a visitor. He stands only at about 5’6, and is rather scrawny in body shape(edited)
    Give a detailed description of their personality:Andrair is an eager yet soft soul, he looks up greatly to his uncle and holds an extreme connection to his parents, although he often wishes he were more akin to the rest of his family, considering he is lacking in every aspect to be considered a warrior or acclimated to anything military in the slightest, he often prefers nature and animals, science and the sort, and has never actually seen death or anything really violent, having been sheltered, leading him to be rather naive and innocent. Give a detailed description of their upbringing:Andrair has had an almost entirely sheltered childhood, being brought up in Carentot by his mother and father along with multiple siblings, all of whom he never grew extremely attached to, considering his glaring differences to them. His scrawny body shape and short height contrasting his stalky brothers. He did however hold close relation to both his parents, but still held contrasting differences. With his head always up in the clouds, Andrair never paid too close attention to any chaos that went on around them, preferring to be outside in the quiet of nature researching and studying animals. With the end of the clicker crisis on the horizon he seeks to find himself in Regalia, curious to see what the holy city and capital of the empire had to offer

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

OOC

IGN: Gar_Field_

Discord: Gar#0813

What do you feel you would contribute to House od Albion on an OOC and IC Level?: I love hosting and partaking in events, as well as rping in a social environment in order to get my name/the family name out there. It may not be much but I believe when it comes to a noble family, image and reputation are an asset. But I believe a crusade once in a while couldn’t hurt anyone.

References: HeyItsNano, MrScafuto.

Any bans, jails or mutes?: Nope.

What is your biggest strength and weakness in roleplay?: One of my biggest strengths when it comes to roleplay is conveying the emotions of the character in a clear and clean manner. However my biggest weakness when it comes to roleplay is most likely
    Writing a little excessively, when it comes to my emotes I believe I write more than I should be writing, which I’m currently in the process of trying to fix.

Previous Nobility Experience: I partook the role of a patriarchal female in the Weismann family named Marie Weismann, of course we didn’t own a title. Nor did we ever reach nobility. However I was involved with a major amount of noble rp, much of it spent with the Typhonus family, however another major chunk with the Reinard ave Fristadvlom family, and lastly very occasional roleplay with Rowena Kade. I’m aware it isn’t very political based rp, but I tend to gear toward more chill roleplay as opposed to noble politics.

How would you rate your activity level on a scale or 1-10?: 8, this is because I of course have matters to attend to outside of rp. But for the most part I maintain a streak of daily activity.

IC

Character you are applying for: Wilheim’s Niece, Marianne Louidie od Albion

Give a detailed description of the appearance of the character: Rather small framed pale white face with a button nose. Border line blackish-brown hair with cool colored faded grey eyes. She also has thin rose colored lips.

Give a detailed description of their personality: She has a vivacious and bold personality. She's often very upfront with her words, not afraid to tell that specific individual what she thinks about them, or what's on her mind. She tends to become enraged and angry quite easily, even the smallest mistakes bring her great anger. She also is known to degrade others, and is especially prominent when it comes to being racist toward others.

Give a detailed description of their upbringing: Growing up Marianne always had a hard time using common sense, as well as understanding the basics of education in general. Thus led to her indulging herself in normal subjects, focusing more than the average child would at that point in time. So when the time came for her to sit down and read, she’d always drown herself in books of heroes and knights, this would develop her growing taste and craving for adventure and combat. Along with Marianne’s need for excessive education she tended to have random outbursts, these outbursts were mainly directed toward her classmates and siblings, because she exhibited these frequent outbursts children would try to avoid Marianne at all costs. Not wanting to be the next target of her fury. Another trait Marianne grew up with was her forgetful state of mind, always forgetting what day it was, or where her toys were, or what the last thing she ate was. Even if it was the simplest of things Marianne would easily forget it. As she approached the age of ten Marianne began hunting down secluded spots in the woods, dragging along her small toy wooden sword and shield to swing at the trees. She would partake in this every day in the afternoon for three to four hours, seeing as it brought her great joy and was also another way to relieve stress and diminish her sudden outbursts. Marianne lived a rather simple life, at the age of sixteen she was given a longsword, with this gift Marianne began to pursue proper training. Forcing herself to practice for hours on end in order to perfect her technique. Once Marianne turned eighteen she began dedicating her time to weaving, soon finding balance between education, swords fighting, and weaving. Often weaving pieces of swordswomen when she had the time to do so. As time went on and Marianne turned twenty, she began dedicating more of her time into her family’s success rather than her own, using what little power she holds to paint the family a good image.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    #3 garlusa, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  4. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

IGN: HeyitsNano

Discord: You have it.

What do you feel you would contribute to House od Albion on an OOC and IC Level?:
    I can contribute my activity OOCly/ICly and determination to get things done. I have been expanding Alaric lately a lot and as he has always been a great ally, I believe this is a good step closer. I can help when need be both OOC and IC.

References:
    @Northern_Ireland @The_Hochmeister

Any bans, jails or mutes?: n/a

My biggest strength would be conversation roleplay, combat roleplay, and tactic creation. Activity is also another major strength.

My biggest weakness would be financial articulation roleplay.

Previous Nobility Experience: I was the patriarch if a preexisting noble family called House von Dietrich. The family remained a barony for many months and did a lot of business and trade.

I also participated as a family member in House Tyrannian, though I did not gain any land title during my tenure in it.

How would you rate your activity level on a scale or 1-10?: 9

IC

Adoption of Alaric Keen to Alaric od Albion

Useful proficiencies:
    +20 command tactics (300 men) and +15 general tactics

Give a detailed description of the appearance of the character: Alaric is a black haired man with grey blue complexed eyes. He is 6 foot tall and wears a blue coat with a black undershirt, and padded boots.

Alaric is firm in conversation, but lenient when need be. He always strives to get his goals accomplished, and puts his groups and ideologies first. For example, Alaric cares about purism and conservatism, and will overstep many boundaries to achieve them. When stressed, Alaric only talks with facts, rather than opinions and pushed over remarks. When happy or excited, Alaric’s mood and tone could become very enthusiastic. He always stresses his words when he talks, and is fine with shutting up to allow others to speak. Alaric also loves criticism, though the wrong bit could upset him.

Give a detailed description of their upbringing: Alaric was raised Breizh within Kintyr, and only lived in Genevaud for a few years. He was raised a mercenary and was stronger both mentally and physically than many of his peers. Alaric learned how to wield a long sword early on in his life, and strived to perfect his proficiencies quickly. When working as a convoy for a while, Alaric became a purist and hoped for true confederalism. It was only recent that Alaric put these beliefs into action by assisting the family. He has shown to be loyal to the od Albions in the past, and strives to exhibit more loyalty as a family member.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 HeyitsNano, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  5. The_Hochmeister

The_Hochmeister

Accepted for a 2 week trial! Welcome aboard.

Accepted as well for a 2 week trial! I am very excited to have you.

Apologies, we are not accepting any more adoptions at this point in time! Characters would have to be a blood-relation.

APPLICATIONS STILL OPEN

6. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

Username: HorizonCythulu

Discord: You have it.

Character Name: Madetirre du Citulor

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/madetirre-du-citulor.83307/

Position Applying For: Guard

Dear Ser Wilheim od Albion,

With the end of this crisis and my order seeming to dwindle down for the meantime, I would like to seek for the opportunity to become a house guard. I saw you had some spots available for staff, and I feel like my expertise could come in handy to you in the future. I await your reply with eagerness.

Signed,

Madetirre du Citulor

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  7. The_Hochmeister

The_Hochmeister

Accepted!

To Madetirre,

You are accepted into the staff, a countrymen is always a welcome addition! May you hold your blade true like the Green Knight, and your conviction prove to be like Arthair's. Lodging shall be provided posthaste, I hope to see thee again soon, kin.

Ave Spiritus,
    Tyrael od Albion
    First Patriarch of House od Albion

8. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

based political alignments not even gonna lie

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  9. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

Username: Yanar

Discord: Ye’ have it <3

Character Name: Galejin de Pierre

Character Application: "AVE! AVE! AVE! AVE!"

Position Applying For: Tutor, Captain, and Guard.

Dear Wilheim,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. As you know, I’m an exceptional captain and swordsman. I hope you accept my position as a tutor, guard and captain in your household.

Spirit Bless,
    Galejin de Pierre.

#9 Beleiver, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  10. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Username: HeyitsNano

Discord:

Character Name: Alaric Keen

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alaric-keen.84335/

Position Applying For: Guard Captain

My friend, the Honorable Wilhelm od Albion.

I write this letter to you in hopes of becoming the captain of your family guard. I currently have permits to use a Longsword and have armor if you do not wish to provide it. If accepted, I will protect your family at all costs.

Alaric Keen​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. 8914

8914 civilian_scream(3).mp3_ooeeee

Username: diedonny

Discord: u have it monkey

Character Name: Mongrel

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/durak-mongrel-narzulbur.84095/#post-962645

Position Applying For: Guard

The following letter was crudely written, using a fat piece of charcoal to write out the words. One could guess the writer.. can't write.

Hochmeister. I'm unsure if this parchment will reach you, but I have served under you in the past. And again, I will offer my services to protect you and yours from all manner of harm. I wish to become your guard.

The signature to end the letter was written equally, if not even worse than the opening. Using what appeared to be dried ash, a simple name followed - "Mongrel."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. The_Hochmeister

The_Hochmeister

Accepted!
    To the good man Galejin de Pierre,

It would be an excellent thing to have another man in the household as dedicated to Unionism as thee! Consider yourself accepted as a guard and tutor, though the House Guard is commanded by my good brother Wolvard - you must delegate to him to consider advancement within the guard.

Hail Regalia,

Lord Tyrael od Albion
    Baron of Sonmes

Accepted!
    To my friend, Alaric,

You shall be accepted thus into the House Guard! I know not your placement, as Wolvard deals with such things - but I shall badger him to ensure you are treated well. Good Ailor are a rarity nowadays, and we must confide in ones we trust. And worry not, we may supply that and more!

Glory to the Empire,

Lord Tyrael od Albion
    Baron of Sonmes

Accepted!
    To Mongrel,

You will be a guard and more, my Orcon acquaintance. I have a personal desire to have something unique, and your kind are what I require.. Consider yourself accepted with great confidence; despite your slight primitive form of writing.

I hope for our mutual victory,

Lord Tyrael od Albion
    Baron of Sonmes

APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!

13. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

OOC

IGN: Audianna

Discord: Audianna#6797

What do you feel you would contribute to House od Albion on an OOC and IC Level?: I love being able to roleplay events, partys, and large gatherings. I've had a lot of experience with that since one of my characters was a hostess at the golden glove. Keeping up a good family image as best as I can and getting more of a reputation through it.

References: MrScafuto, Mini_Daisy, K_Galland

Any bans, jails or mutes?: None

What is your biggest strength and weakness in roleplay?: My biggest strength is to be able to roleplay even in tough boring situations, I can also be very detailed in how I roleplay. My biggest weakness is that i'm not very great at showing how my character feels emotionally, and I am currently trying to work on that.

Previous Nobility Experience: I haven’t had much Noble roleplay, but I did roleplay a character for the Weismann family, Oliviann Weismann. I know that it wasn’t political based roleplay but Olivia talked some to the Typonus family and spoke a little more with the Reinard family.

How would you rate your activity level on a scale or 1-10?: Its quite sadly a 9. I don’t have much to do irl so I spend most of my time online roleplaying.

IC

Character you are applying for: A Niece named Laurianne Cadie od Albion.

Give a detailed description of the appearance of the character: A small short face with an upturned nose. Deep brown hair with very dark grey eyes, peach tinted lips. Pale with very visible red undertones.

Give a detailed description of their personality: Laurianne is a very timid woman, she often beats around the bush with what she says, even if she says it at all. She tends to hide any negative emotion with simply putting on a stoic face and looking down to her lap. However Laurianne has more of a positive outlook on life and tries to make it a happy one. Laurianne is known for trying to bring others up with small complements and gestures. However, all of these become quite the opposite when she is met with other races, the most prominent are Kathar.

Give a detailed description of their upbringing: Laurianne growing up was the second to last child, she would tend to spoil her younger sister as best as she could, trying to take on the caring older sister role. In her life she would try to cheer her siblings up with little songs she made, bringing them candy, or even telling them how great they are and how talented they are. This became the way Laurianne would talk with her family and others, trying to bring them up and complimenting them. As Lauriannes siblings dove into books to learn and gain knowledge, Laurianne, at the age of eight, went right into music and dance. You could say Laurianne wasn’t quite smart outside of the basic learning she would have received, she was more of a performer than an academic. When Laurianne reached ten she decided to spend years of her life trying to perfect her music and dance, shunning everything else out of her life, because of this Laurianne wasn’t able to develop quite the best social que instead when she's not sure of what to do she would plaster a smile and look to her lap. When the girl turned sixteen she decided to learn how to protect herself if needed, seeing as she was uncomfortable around most people, she wouldn’t know who was trustworthy or who wasn't. Therefore she taught herself little about how to throw a simple steak knife and eventually going up to a dagger, though this time pass would be not much fun for the woman, she knew it was best to be safe than sorry. At Eighteen Laurianne attempted to be more social attending gatherings and meeting others to speak with and enjoy time with them, becoming more and more social. However Laurianne has always been and will always be timid and more times than not would hold her tongue. Now twenty-one, she wishes to help her family with their image and try to bring it up as far as she can, wishing to provide help for her family along with her routinely moral support.

• Like Like x 4
    #13 Audianna, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  14. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

OOC

IGN:
    Rep_of_Ireland

Discord:
    !Farly!#6570 (You have it monkey)

I'll be able to better contribute my insight especially with tactics. I would also be able to bring a lot more RP than I already do to the house as a full fledged member as well as contributing IC, a smart and capable character to assist the house in all manners. As a side note i'd also really love to participate in the noble rp.

References:

None

One of my greatest strengths in roleplay is that I am quite flexible and have an ability to adapt to any environment also allowing me to keep my head calm in nearly every situation. One of my greatest weaknesses however is sometimes I get tunnel vision and begin to focus on something so much that I fail to see the bigger picture.

I have been a Palast and spent a lot of time guarding noble rp.

8(Would be 10 but lockdown is easing and I want go out but you know I'm very active and I intend to stay active)

IC

A Nephew by the name of Tristain od Albion

Tristain is tall standing at around 6ft5. He has short cropped black hair with speckles of brown depending on the light. He has a strong jawline and appears to be in good physical condition with Grey eyes.

Tristain would most definitely be described as an extrovert thriving in social situations especially when he is meeting new people. He loved nothing more than to strike up a conversation and have a drink with an interesting stranger or discuss strategy or fighting in close company. Tristain is an easy going individual but fiercely loyal, should someone insult himself he would probably have a witty retort but should someone insult his family his anger would rise and he would make things blunt. Tristain is not only quick on his feet but also quick of the mind being able to make decisions quickly.

Tristain had a fine upbringing in Cornuaille surrounded by family and friends, from a young age he showed an aptitude for thinking and strategizing. As a young lad he played with wooden swords and dreamed of becoming a warrior. Long days farming in the north of Kintyr would leave Tristain to be well built and strong as a young teen his family saved up and sent him off to the school of marshalry at the age of 16. While at the school Tristain would forge many relationships amongst his classmates, loving both the practical aspects of his schooling as well as taking advantage of the access to the library and other classes in order to truly educate himself and become well learned. He became a lover of poetry as well as writing while in school and above all a lover of dance, he also furthered his abilities with the blade becoming proficient with the longsword after receiving official tutelage in its use. Finishing his education at the age of 21 He would return home to Kintyr to be with his family taking command of one of the local militias.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #14 Farly108, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  15. The_Hochmeister

The_Hochmeister

Accepted for a two week trial! Welcome to the od Albions!

Declined for reasons stated in DM, but open to future applications!

NOTE: Updated the page with the Helmsguard thread linked! Go there for guard applications now.​

APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN!

#15 The_Hochmeister, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  16. Northern_Ireland

Northern_Ireland Official Account for the NI Secretary of State

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    To all concerned,
    The sudden disappearance of my brother, Tyrael od Albion has left myself and the good family troubled, for what progress can be made down a path when one does not pick up the torch? With this formal announcement I decree that myself, Wolvard od Albion will be taking over family affairs as regent until my brother's return and continuing the legacy my brother started. The war in Kintyr rages on and while my name may not be among those that lead the good Breizh people, I will not allow my family to walk away from a fight before it's climax.

May the war be won and the Spirit guide,
    Glory to the Emperor,

Wolvard od Albion

[​IMG]
    OOC: Family and staff applications are now open again.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #16 Northern_Ireland, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  17. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

OOC

IGN:
    Rep_of_Ireland

Discord:
    !Farly!#6570 (You have it monkey)

I'll be able to better contribute my insight especially with tactics. I would also be able to bring a lot more RP than I already do to the house as a full fledged member as well as contributing IC, a smart and capable character to assist the house in all manners. As a side note i'd also really love to participate in the noble rp.

References:

None

One of my greatest strengths in roleplay is that I am quite flexible and have an ability to adapt to any environment also allowing me to keep my head calm in nearly every situation. One of my greatest weaknesses however is sometimes I get tunnel vision and begin to focus on something so much that I fail to see the bigger picture.

I have been a Palast and spent a lot of time guarding noble rp.

8(Would be 10 but lockdown is easing and I want go out but you know I'm very active and I intend to stay active)

IC

A Brother of Wolvard and father to Marianne named Robard

Younger than his older brothers Robard has cropped brown/black hair which he keeps in good military order. He stands at somewhere around 5ft11 though he will always claim to be 6ft he is relatively athletic due to his time in the marshal academy however in recent years he has put on a little weight

Robard is a lovely fellow always trying to be soft spoken, never quick to anger he would be the type to sit down for a tea and a chat with. However in private he becomes more outspoken of his beliefs and values as is typical of most breizh. Humble in public and Proud in private. However he has a mean streak upon the battle field with the mentality of anything for victory.

Robard had a fine upbringing in Cornuaille surrounded by family and friends, from a young age he showed an aptitude for thinking and strategizing. As a young lad he played with wooden swords and dreamed of becoming a warrior. Long days farming in the north of Kintyr would leave Robard to be well built and strong as a young teen his family saved up and sent him off to the school of marshalry at the age of 16. While at the school Robard would forge many relationships amongst his classmates, loving both the practical aspects of his schooling as well as taking advantage of the access to the library and other classes in order to truly educate himself and become well learned. He became a lover of poetry as well as writing while in school and above all a lover of dance, he also furthered his abilities with the blade becoming proficient with the rapier after receiving official tutelage in its use. Finishing his education at the age of 21 He would return home to Kintyr to be with his family taking command of one of the local militias. Robard would spend many years at home as his brothers went off on their own adventures. However when his brothers became the lords of Kintyr in a shock to Robard he would rush to pledge his alligence as blood is thicker than water.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Northern_Ireland

Northern_Ireland Official Account for the NI Secretary of State

Accepted for two week trial.

19. KittyPoppins

KittyPoppins Queen of Azuria

20. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

o7 House od Albion

• Powerful Powerful x 1