House O' Hanigan

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Messtro, Aug 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

House O’Hanigan
    Ambience
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Commoner Family
    Culture:
    Claith [ + Ceardian Ailor ]
    Colors:
    Green and Orange [ With light grey accents ]
    Motto:
    “Stay sturdy throughout the storm, conquest awaits.”
    Sigil:
    Honey Badger
    Trade:
    Glass Making & Military Artillery Schematics
    Religion:
    Light Unionism + Fairy Worship
    Wealth:
    Wealthy Commoners

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mini History
    Early Family

Around the year 20BC this clan was born from the joining of two long standing Claith families within Eriu-Innis at one of the inlets. The two families that had joined was the Annagán family and another family’s name who was lost throughout the history of the family. Aengus O’Hanigan had been given the patriarchy of the family at the age of thirty-two by his grandfather on the Annagan side of the family.

Now with the two families conjoined they continued on their merry life for a time until around the year 45AC after some trade ships had somehow managed to dock and explore the rainwashed lands of Eriu-Innis. At around this time the patriarchy had fallen and changed into a matriarch whose name was Aileen O’Hanigan, she had managed to successfully convince her albeit rather large family to trade with ship.

New Settlement
    After trading with the traders and merchants that appeared every couple of months, Aileen decided to convince the trade ship to bring her three sons, two daughters, and her niece and nephew elsewhere. She, having seen the wear and tear beginning to break away at these young adults caused her to make the sudden shift. Thus in turn she gave the leadership of the group of seven to her eldest son, Callahan O’Hanigan.

Once they had packed away their belongings the seven O’Hanigans left out into the new and frightful world around them in the year 54AC. After sailing for a time with the merchants they found themselves within New Ceardia at the time before managing to somehow find other Claiths. With the ability to keep the Claith in them as they worked in a small town, they continued to live and spread the family name.

Military Trade
    The O’Hanigan family spent a peaceful amount of time staying within New Ceardia until about 101AC, sending letters or sometimes even making the perilous journey to Eriu-Innis for a year before heading back to their home within the Ceardia area. However a trader arrives that absolutely enlightens the current matriarch of the New Ceardian O’Hanigan side of the family. The current family members had been making glass for the past twenty-five years or so was soon introduced to a man from the Regalian Archipelago who explained to them about the military hardware that he made.

Thus the family was introduced to and taught how to make the military hardware after some of the men within the family decided to go with the merchant back to Regalia. However as that occurred they find more interest in the actual schematic designs of the military supplies than the actual creation of the weapons. As the family began to slowly become more integrated within the societies around it, the newest patriarch of the family, Eamon O’Hanigan, had decided to settle in the Regalian Archipelago. More specifically Opper Calem, a region close to Regalia and wasn’t as far away as New Ceardia. The family then began to move around 205AC, to join the patriarch in widening the family’s business.

Regalia
    The family stayed within Opper Calem with the occasional influx of family members from the Eriu-Innis islands. The family is now a mix with both New Ceardian family members as well as the pure Claith side of the family. The family business having been made fairly known at this point, mainly their glass making abilities and having helped create local cathedrals windows. At this time in the schematics side of the family they have gotten rather well at making and supplying them to local blacksmiths as well as getting in contact with some low nobles as well to make schematics and weapons for their families.

Now skipping a few generations of participating within and aiding the Regalians in whatever fighting they were involved in at the time, now in recent years of 275AC to 305AC they have begun to be more involved within the Regalian military. The more recent generations beginning to make their way to Regalia itself to open up a schematics and glass making shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Family Traits

Physical Traits:
    Females:

[​IMG]
    Most females within the family stay in the lower height range being between 5’3 and 6’2, the intermixing of Ceardians causing the decline in height from usual Claiths. Not as built as the males within the family but sometimes taking part in military schools, most of the women in the family usually handles the business side of the family. Now facial feature wise most women have a more heart shaped or diamond shaped facial features. Usually found with the normal ginger hair and green eyes that all claiths have however every couple of generations there is the rare blonde hair and blue eyes. This is more often not the women of family to attract that trait but the occasional male does get either blue eyes or blond hair but not at the same time. Along with the ginger hair one noticeable feature that sets them apart from the rest is the fact that it’s a very faded ginger hair color, being close to the more strawberry blonde hair color.

Males:
    [​IMG]
    The males within the family are at the higher end of the height range getting between 5’8 and 6’4 respectively. Most of the men are well built and on the more muscular side having spent most of their time training within combat schools or fighting within wars. They have more square like faces or oval shaped. Like the women in the family there is some chance of perhaps getting blonde hair or perhaps blue eyes but having both blonde hair and blue eyes are not possible for the men. However having the faded ginger hair with blue eyes or perhaps having blonde hair with the faded emerald green eyes.

Mental Traits:
    Now within the family some noticeable traits when people first meet a member is the fact is that their very passionate about what they do. Willing to explain about it as well, going as far as to be rather stubborn in that aspect. They do not give up easily and are sometimes called foolish for doing so. However some of the family can be rather self serving in it all, wanting to rise to power within the family. Most if not all have a rather large respectful attitude towards others, being rather calm and collective towards them. There are the choice few in the family that are quiet but it’s very rare for that to occur. Most are quite boisterous, loud, and militaristic in mindset.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Family Tree

Color Codes:
    Playable
    Deceased
    Played
    *Playable with extreme qualifications
    NPC
    Reserved

Mainline:
    • Abhainn O’Hanigan - Grandfather - Married to Eistir - Age 74 - Patriarch - Playable*
      • The current elder within Regalia and the one to deal with most of the politics in the family. He is currently a retired military general and was a warrior within Feer-Drakken in his olden days, now taking it upon himself to work within the family schematic business.
      • He’s a stern, stubborn, and honest man. He’s not one for pleasantries and tends to prefer his grandchildren over his own son but still loves them nonetheless.
    • Eistir O’Hanigan - Grandmother - Married to Abhainn - Age 70 - Played by @HeyoFreyo
      • She’s the more soft side to Abhainn, the more understanding and kind grandmother. She’s always willing to assist the younger members in the family but can be quite the hardass when it comes to keeping the family pure Claith. Some views she has causes her to clash with Abhainn. She deals with the family’s shenanigans while Abhainn is away doing the political stuff.
      • She’s a kind yet jokester within the family, much like the very open grandmother in a family. Despite her age though she isn’t afraid to whip some of the younger generations butts if they’re making an idiot of themselves.
        • Cathaoir O’Hanigan - Son of Abhainn & Eistir - Married to Keilah - Age 51 - NPC
          • A very vague man within the family, constantly out on business and traveling.
        • Keilah O’Hanigan nee Hayes - Married to Cathaoir - Age 48 - NPC
          • A traveling mother who tries to visit her children when she can. But she mainly focuses on the family business and sailing with her husband.
    Mainline-Children:
    • Eion O’Hanigan - Son of Cathaoir & Keilah - Age 30 - Played by - @Zombiel3ait
      • Eldest of the mainline children however he can be the stern one of the group. He is Feer-Drakken trained and is yet to be married.
      • Personality up for discussion.
    • Evoy O’Hanigan - Younger brother of Eion - Age 27 - Played by - @WrongChat
      • Second eldest and one of the only blondes within the family yet retains his green eyes. He is Lancyon trained at least military wise.
      • He is the more outgoing type, rather humorous and sometimes known as the typical drunken Claith.
    • Faolan O’Hanigan - Youngest brother of Eion - Age 25 - Playable
      • He is the one with the fire like ginger hair color like most of his family but also retains the blue eye color.
      • The second youngest is a rather mix of both of his elder brothers, enjoying a good party now and again he can also be rather stern when it comes to military.
    • Fionola “Fiona” O’Hanigan - Only sister of Eion - Age 20 - Played by @Nesstro
      • The youngest of the mainline children and the one who seems to be the fragile one of the group. She’s the blind sister yet has many ambitions within her.
      • Along with her ambitious behavior she is rather confident and willing to learn anything if given the opportunity.
    Cousin Line:
    • Malloy O’Hanigan - Brother of Abhainn - Age 68 - Playable*
      • The ex-military officer and joyous brother of Abhainn, he is an ex-warrior of Lancyon fighting style yet still isn’t afraid to threaten people with it.
      • He is a rather kind Granduncle and isn’t afraid to teach them a thing or to even if he throws out his back in the process.
    • Ethna O’Hanigan - Wife of Malloy - Age 65 - Deceased
      • One of the only women to be part of the military in the family, a vicious ex-warrior who died in combat at the young age of 65.
      • She was the light to Malloy’s life but now that she's passed her legacy lives on in her children.
        • Manus O’Hanigan - Son of Ethna & Malloy - Age 49 - Playable
          • Personality up for discussion
        • Finella O’Hanigan - Wife of Manus - Age 45 - Playable
          • Personality up for discussion
            • Sibeal O’Hanigan - Daughter of Manus & Finella - Age 25 - Played by @WildRoze
              • She is one of the ladies in the family that is simply a lady in waiting. She assist her family with the glass making and works in the figurine shop they have.
            • Tibbot O’Hanigan - Younger brother of Sibeal - Age 21 - Played by @The Unknown
              • A young and chipper fellow, always willing to assist those in need but holds onto the usual stubborn nature within the family. He works with the more schematic part of the family and has been training in Feer-Drakken for a time.
            • Inek O’Hanigan - Younger brother of Sibeal - Age 19 - Playable
              • A rather boisterious boy who isn't afraid to try and boss around the younger family members, seeming to believe that they'll listen to him. He can also be rather rude and fun loving guy with some minor moments with stubbornness that runs in the family.
            • Alphina O’Hanigan - Youngest sister of Sibeal - Age 16 - Played by @Betel_
              • The helpful younger cousin to Fionola, always wanting to help out if she can. She’s a constant driving force in her family’s lives and is a rather happy go lucky girl.
        • Alister O’Hanigan - Younger brother of Manus - Age 48 - Playable*
        • Alpina O’Hanigan - Wife of Alister - Age 46 - Playable*
            • Shamus O’Hanigan - Son of Alister & Alpina - Age 23 - Played by @dovah_sneeze
            • Muira O’Hanigan - Sister of Shamus - Age 22 - Playable
              • One of the rare blonde and blue eyed children of the family, she is a rather stubborn girl. She wishes to fight just like the men in the family and finds the glass making in the family annoying. She is currently learning Griffer fighting.
            • Alpin O’Hanigan - Brother of Shamus - Age 17 - Playable
            • Muir O’Hanigan - Youngest brother of Shamus - Age 15 - Played by @HoshiChomp12
              • He is one of the quiet males in the family, choosing to assist in the glass making and schematic designs in the family.
    Side Note:
    • I am open to having bastards written in if one so chooses to, just make it to where it actually makes sense.
    • I am also willing to let people change any names of a character if you'd like to.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fun Facts:
    • Most if not all of the men in the family have either attended the Feer-Drakken School or Lancyon.
      More facts to be added later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Family Application:
    OPEN

OOC Stuff:
    IGN:
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?:
    Skype/Discord/Ts?:
    Activity Levels?:
    Previous Characters?:
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]:

IC Stuff:
    [ Fill this out as like a mini character app ]
    Character Name:
    Personality:
    Written in Character?:
    Appearance?:
    Relation to Mainline?:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Messtro, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Reserved.​

3. _Grimmy_

_Grimmy_ Magic? More Like Mag-ick, am I right, purists.

Shouldn't this only be possible from 275 ac or something?

4. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

It was very vague on the page.

5. The Unknown

The Unknown Regalian Noble

Looking good! I might join this later, it looks cool. Unfortunately I have a few characters going just now already, but if/when the Circci are removed I will probably join in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

IGN: WrongChat
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: Not now, hopefully not ever.
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: All are WrongChat
    Activity Levels?: I'm pretty active.
    Previous Characters?: My current characters are Euan de Santigo and Tanoro Black.
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: 8, I know everything but the vampire stuffs.

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Evoy O'Hanigan
    Personality: Very spontaneous, with colorful language. He is only serious when it comes down to his brothers and sister. Overall Evoy is the life of the party, but when it comes down to the family he's as serious as it gets.
    Written in Character?: Nah. He's already up there.
    Appearance?: Muted green clothing with some hints of orange, sporting an orange bandanna across his forehead.
    Relation to Mainline?: The Younger brother of Eion, second eldest behind Eion.

Just going to put a bit in here of why I want to play Evoy, I mostly play fun-loving characters and this is no exception, I enjoy adding to the family dynamic and feel I could portray this character the best because of my history with characters like Tanoro and Euan. But I also want to create something different, and I feel like the loving family bit could be a little change that will make Evoy somewhat serious. I am also in two noble families and need a commoner to make me not go crazy. <3 -WrongChat

7. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Thank you for applying!
    With this I am...
    ACCEPTING
    Your application, please get a skin for your character and feel free to start rping whenever you can.

8. WildRoze

WildRoze Brought to you by Panic

OOC Stuff:
    IGN: WildRoze
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: None
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: You got me~
    Activity Levels?: Tends to dip due to drama but wishing to get back to action.
    Previous Characters?: Currently playing Salvia Haaven and Julliana Bowater.
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: A solid 7, I know the basics and am always looking up what I need to know.

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Sibeal O’Hanigan
    Personality: Sibeal is a calm and outgoing you woman, she is a Jane of all traits knowing and having been taught little things like sewing, glass blowing and wood carving from a young age up seemingly never being able to sit still as a child. She runs the figurine shop with her family sometimes serving tea as well and over all being a pleasant presence to be around. She is rather witty and doesn't get talked down easily but knows when she had gone to far.
    Written in Character?: I like the one up there.
    Appearance?: A heartshaped face with button pointed nose. Her hair is long and flowing just over her shoulders as most lays down her back going straight until it turns into waves from wearing braids so often. Her eyes are a greenish blue freckles dotting her rosy cheeks standing at 5,8 in height. She is almost always seen wearing a warm dress of some kind but hides pants underneath for an easier way of moving.
    Relation to Mainline?: Cousin to the mainline.

9. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Thank you for applying!
    You're accepted!

For the two that I have accepted into the family I will be setting up a family skype soon.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. HoshiWomp

HoshiWomp animal doctor number 211

AAAAA I love this!!!

11. The Unknown

Is it possible to reserve characters? If so, I'd like to reserve Tibbot O'Hanigan please! I've decided I'm definitely gonna apply soonish, but I've got some other stuff I have to sort out right this moment. @Nesstro

12. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Yes of course! Thank you for reminding about this actually. If anyone else wishes to apply or reserve a character feel free to.

13. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

Can I reserve Muira O’Hanigan? <3

14. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@HeyoFreyo

Yes you can!

Also to the two who are reserving characters once you have the time please fill out the app and post it.

15. HoshiWomp

I have way too many characters.. but hey, why not add another. Can I reserve Muir please? <3

16. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Alright. I will reserve Muir for you.

17. HoshiWomp

OOC Stuff:
    IGN: HoshiChomp12
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: Nope~
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: Yes, yes, and yes!
    Activity Levels?: Mediocre at best
    Previous Characters?: Mama Yahdga (Current), Aline Peirgarten (Current)
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: A good 5 and half, I usually always have a wiki page open though if that counts for anything =D

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Muir O'Hanigan
    Personality: Muir is a very timid child who loves to read. He enjoys learning about Elven Culture and gardening where he can. His room is filled with failed glass projects with herbs and flowers in them. His quiet demeanor usually makes other believe he is a rather stale individual but is rather soft and lovable if you can get him to talk about a subject he's more into.
    Written in Character?: Nope, I think lol.
    Appearance?: He is rather skinny with very light muscles. His eyes are pale green and his hair is the faded ginger, almost seeming lighter in the summer. This makes sense, considering his low activity intensive hobbies. Muir also loves to wear comfortable clothes, favoring shirts and pants that allow ease of movement and are tailored a bit too large. He also has a passion for floral designs, despite constant pesterings that they make him look more feminine. When he can get away with it, he weaves flower crowns and wears them freely around his room. While he works on his plants or glasswork, he favors his precious red bandana.
    Relation to Mainline?: Cousin Bab

I hope this makes sense, thanks for considering me!! <3

• Like Like x 1
    #17 HoshiWomp, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  18. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

IGN: HeyoFreyo
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: Nope
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: Yes
    Activity Levels?: Everyday unless I have stuff planned.
    Previous Characters?: To many to list.
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: 8

IC Stuff:
    Character Name
    : (Changed my mind) Eistir O’Hanigan
    Personality: Eistir is a very caring and sweet grandmother, who at the same time is stern when it comes to how her grandchildren are acting in public. Along with being stern she can sometimes be open and 'goofy' around her family members.
    Written in Character?: Nope!
    Appearance?: Has a light orange, almost white in color hair. Very light peachy skin, with a light emerald eye color. She usually wears dresses with the family colors.
    Relation to Mainline?: Grandmother.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Both of you are accepted and I will add you to the chat soon.
    The one thing I ask of you both is to make an app for the character you're going to play!

• Like Like x 1
  20. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

I'll work on that asap!

21. The Unknown

OOC Stuff:
    IGN: Vespid
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: Not a one!
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: All of the above.
    Activity Levels?: Fluctuates - very active every second week, not so much every first.
    Previous Characters?: Too many to count - Valentijn Haaven (Teszariel), Dal'satt Eidol, my current character Ytti'ltx Darsccht, and a bunch of others (including the up-and-coming Bako Oumar)
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: 7 (not so good on the alchemy lore, some of my history could be touched up but I have a good knowledge of all the races + vampirism + magic lore)

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Tibbot "Tibbs" "Tibbey" "Tabby" "Tidiot" "Tibbington" (and others) O'Hanigan
    Personality: To strangers, Tibbot can seem much younger than he is in large part due to his slight naivety and tendency to speak before he thinks. He is an odd mixture of headstrong, outgoing and introverted - he enjoys talking to people, and he can seem quite confident and sure of himself, but at the same time he doesn't really like crowds and parties and people with any kind of authority tend to make him nervous. He can be a bit slow when it comes to people, meaning he often offends people by accident and fails to notice when they are sad, lonely, irritated, etc., but he loves to help people out and make them feel happy. Sometimes, however, this can be a negative - due to his unrivalled optimism and slight naivety, he will rarely spot manipulators or ill-wishers, and has to rely on the judgement of his family members in this regard. He is extremely protective of his siblings and the rest of the family, and often acts like the older brother even to Sibeal (who is actually older than him).

When it comes to precision work and planning, he excels - he takes his work in the family very seriously indeed, and the walls of his room are no longer visible in many places for the great number of finished and unfinished schematics he has pinned up. He has a fascination in the mechanisms and machinery that make artillery work, though he is more of a fan of the old-school catapults and trebuchets than the newer cannons developed by Regalia. Still - work is work, and though he may find more modern warfare less interesting, he doesn't complain. He loves to help out planning parties and doing admistrative work around the family as well, but he doesn't like to actually attend the parties in person.

Somewhat contrary to this precision work, Tibbot took up the school of Feer-Drakken at age 16. He mostly took up training in the school because he wanted a means to protect his siblings from danger, and has now been studying for about 5 years (though only managing to reach fighter level due to his lack of focus). He doesn't enjoy the training much and wouldn't want to use it, but he would if he had to.
    Written in Character?: Nope!
    Appearance?:
    Tibbot O'Hanigan.png
    Standing at an impressive 6 ft 2 and with a heavy Strongman build, Tibbot doesn't seem all that suited to his detailed and mostly thought-based work. He has one missing front tooth, and sports very minimal tattooing, notable on his face and forearms. Besides that he lacks scars for the most part, due to his reluctance to engage in any sort of battle, and those that he does have are mostly from when he accidentally lacerates himself with a greatsword in training.
    Relation to Mainline?: Coosin

22. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Thank you for applying my friend!
    I am accepting your application!
    I will add you to the family chat soon
    .​

23. EpicPumpkinPie

EpicPumpkinPie I feel my talent in my fingers, but never see it.

OOC Stuff:

IGN: EpicPumpkinPie
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: None.
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: All.
    Activity Levels?: Extremely active. I spend hours on end playing Massive weekends and weekdays.
    Previous Characters?: Kerry Celyreos; character app is currently being written.
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: About a 6-7. I am a decently new player; so there is a lot to read up on still.

IC Stuff:

Character Name: Faolan O’Hanigan [Possible change his name to Cian and Faolan becomes his middle name?]
    Personality: Faolan is an ambivert. He enjoys a mix of anything from drinking at the tavern to going the extra mile with working. However, Faolan tends to be mentally strong, stubborn, and will not stand for any insults thrown at either him or his family. This can occasionally lead to rash choices; however, he keeps this side of him holed up most of the time. He is not the most forgiving type, and it will typically take a very long time to get back onto his good side. Despite this all, he tends to be a kind and outgoing person.
    Appearance: Faolan has wildly curly ginger hair with powder blue eyes. He also has a muscular build and a small scar on his mid-back from a fight-gone wrong.
    Relation to Mainline: Brother.

#23 EpicPumpkinPie, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  24. TheLimpet

TheLimpet In this life it's either bitch or be bitched.

OOC Stuff:
    IGN: TheLimpet
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: None
    Skype/Discord/Ts?: You have it
    Activity Levels?: Mostly evenings and weekends now. Fairly active.
    Previous Characters?: Marcelo de Santigo, Maxwell Kalbronski, and Castamere Albury are the notable ones
    Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: Solid 8

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Abhainn O’Hanigan
    Personality: I imagine him to be a very gruff aging man who refuses to accept he's past him prime. Still believe he's a capable fighter even in his old age. He expects respect from people but hates all forms of formality in things except for the ridged structure of military. Any talk down to him (expect from people who he knows are clearly above him) is taken as a challenge to his pride and he will insist on dueling to settle matters. Highly superstitious he believes that fairies are the root cause for trouble in his life and will quickly point the blame on them. Despite the fact that he can be quite rude to his own family by constantly creteaking them, he'll fight tooth and nail for their sake should the need arise. Granted, he lets his sons fight for themselves.
    Appearance?: A stout man with the majority of his mass in his upper body. It's clear he's past his prime. Permanent frown on his face and grey streaks starting in his temples and beard through his dull orange hair. Wears traditional Claith clothing (nothing at all fancy).
    Relation to Mainline?: Grandfather

25. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

my husband

• Useful Useful x 1
  26. sparrowstew

sparrowstew rip lol

OOC Stuff
    IGN
    : sparrowstew
    Jails/Bans/Mutes?: None!

Skype/Discord/Ts?: Discord and Skype are sparrowstew, but I don't have a TeamSpeak
    Activity Levels?: Pretty low at the moment, since I've been gone for a few months. I'm hoping to get much more involved in the roleplay scene, though.
    Previous Characters?:
    All of the character applications are a bit outdated, and I'm dropping these characters, at least for now.
    Aedira Ingølfsdottir
    Aithwen Raedrimn
    Xoc Iuitl

Lore Knowledge [1 - 10?]: 7.5 probably
    aithwen divider.png

IC Stuff:
    Character Name: Muira O'Hanigan
    Personality:
    Muira is a loud, outgoing person with a stubborn will and a fiery temper. She's quick to judge, often creating firm impressions of people in her mind from a first meeting. She wants to see as much of the world as possible, and finds old customs and the family's traditional business restricting. Instead of becoming a calm, respectable lady of the family, Muria decided to fight alongside the men, and challenges any who question her decision or her skill level. However, despite her dislike for the family's glassblowing business, Muira is fiercely loyal to her family and will not hesitate to defend the O'Hanigans.

Written in Character?: Nope
    Appearance?:
    Muira stands out from the typical appearance of the O'Hanigans, with light blonde hair and pale eyes. She stands at the lower end of O'Hanigan females' typical height at 5'4", but has developed prominent muscles from her training in fighting. Her face is a soft, rounded heart shape, with her eyes being her most prominent feature. Muira typically wears her hair in a tight braid, and dresses in light, easy-to-move-in clothing.
    muira1.png

Relation to Mainline?: Cousin

Attached Files:

#26 sparrowstew, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  27. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

100% miss playing the badass alcoholic grandma to this family. I remember when she out drank a group of men at an event.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1