House Mohren

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Legoclub22, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

House Mohren.png
    0 Mohren Crest.png
    Strength, Order, Justice.png
    [​IMG]
    Overview.png
    Culture: Imperialized Anglian Ailor.
    Lineage: Lexxon
    Religion:
    Sancella Unionism
    Values: Family, Order, Military strength, Intelligence
    Colors: Burgundy, Navy
    Politics: Conservative​

Home Region: Midland, Anglia

[​IMG]
    History.png

House Mohren is a relatively young family, its earliest noteworthy member from only one generation back, although born over half a century ago, and the family beginning with his marriage in 268 AC.

Fredrick Mohren, born in the small town of Osterbach, Midland, Anglia to a newly widowed working-class mother in 235 AC, managed to bring himself to some prominence locally by his young adulthood. Coming to a position of leadership over militia matters in Osterbach during an armed conflict over a burial grounds with a neighboring village in 264 AC, Fredrick proved himself as a highly competent commander and gained the respect of the township.

In 267, Fredrick would meet and begin courting Christine van Amstel, a play actor and local celebrity.

When in 268 another violent conflict with a neighboring town rose from a dispute over access to a stream, Fredrick would assume command of Osterbach Militia forces, leading his men in a month long guerrilla campaign, one which ended decisively as a victory for Fredrick and Osterbach. Immediately after the conflict, Fredrick proposed to Christine, and was shortly nominated as Councillor of Osterbach.

As Osterbach Councillor, Fredrick made grand promises of importance and prosperity for the area, departing with his wife for the Regalian Capital. There, the family would acquire its more refined spirit as Fredrick immersed himself in the political and economic scene. While in Regalia in the spring of 270 AC, Christine gave birth to Augustin Mohren.

Returning to Anglia the same year as Augustin's birth with a newfound sense of motivation, a newly enhanced wealth, and new connections, Fredrick began to greatly influence the economy of the area. While bringing prosperity to Osterbach, the Mohren coffers were also well enhanced. Drawing from the men he led during the previous conflicts, Fredrick formed his own personal Mercenary retinue to be used commercially abroad.

While Fredrick traveled regularly between Regalia and Anglia for several years, Christine would give birth to Abraham Mohren in the fall of 277 AC, and to Emma Mohren in the summer of 278 AC. Then in the summer of 282 AC, Christine gave birth to Vincent Mohren.

In 300 AC, Christine suddenly died of an unidentified illness. After his wife's death, Fredrick became highly reclusive, forcing Augustin to assume his position as patriarch. Returning to Anglia along with his siblings in the same year as the death of their mother, Augustin met and quickly became married to a woman named Adelina Hendricks in 301 AC. In only 303 AC, Fredrick Mohren would pass away, with Augustin now officially becoming patriarch of House Mohren and commander of Fredrick's mercenary regiment.

[​IMG]
    Genetics.png

As a relatively young and small family, it is difficult to discern widespread patterns in appearance within House Mohren. However, it is noteworthy that hair color is almost exclusively either a honey blonde or caramel brown, with the minor exception of auburn red seeming to appear infrequently.
    Also of note is physical build: Mohren men are of a stature somewhat above average, and typically athletic with lean muscle; Mohren women being somewhat smaller in stature than average, with lean, somewhat athletic builds.
    Eye color is exclusively arctic blue.
    Height tends to be between five and a half feet and six feet for men, and between 5'0 and 5'8 for women.

[​IMG]
    Family Members.png
    Family Tree.PNG

Listed below are the relevant player-character family members, with dead ancestors not listed.
    Blue family members are played by the tagged users.
    Green family members are open and awaiting users.

Augustin Mohren - @Legoclub22
    38 year old male son of Fredrick and Christine, current Patriarch.
    Adelina Hendricks-Mohren - @Victoria
    28 year old wife of Augustin Mohren.
    Abraham Mohren
    32 year old male, son of Fredrick and Christine.
    Emma Mohren
    31 year old female, daughter of Fredrick and Christine.
    Vincent Mohren - @Mini_Femmie
    27 year old male.

[​IMG]
    Applications.png

Applicants will be accepted, rejected, or placed on trial period entirely at my discretion. I will give preference to experienced players, or players I have had positive interactions with first-hand, should there be more than one applicant. Most players will be placed on a trial period of 2 weeks, wherein they will be asked to play their character primarily in the presence of myself or other family members.
    There is no requirement that you play your Mohren as your main character, or only character, but it is expected that you are active as the character and put some time into them.

It is a requirement that applicants have Discord. If you post an application here, please send me a friend request at Legoclub22#9602 and a message informing me you have applied.

Family Application:
    (Please cut out everything in parentheses when you send in your application.)​
    • IGN: (Your current Minecraft username. You may also include any noteworthy previous usernames, but clarify which is which.)
    • Punishments: (If there are any punishments on your /seen, provide an explanation for them. Additionally, if you have any successfully appealed bans removed from your /seen, please provide a 1-2 sentence explanation.)
    • Activity: (What Timezone do you live in; from low to high, about how many times do you tend to roleplay on Massivecraft in a week?)
    • References: (Please tag 2-3 users who can vouch for your OOC character and conduct. Be sure to gain permission before using someone as a reference.)
    • Experience: (If you have any relevant experience playing a Noble, Aristocrat, or similar character, give ~1 sentence for each instance. Please note how long and with what family you were affiliated. If not, leave as "None.")
    • Character choice: (The name of the character you would like to apply for.)
    • Character concept: (Give a single paragraph describing your idea for the character, and how you would play them.)
    Since House Mohren is a relatively small commoner family, there does not really exist any sort of house staff. However, if anyone would like to seek private employment by House Mohren, they can write an IC letter to Augustin Mohren.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Legoclub22, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  2. Legoclub22

This post is reserved for a possible future list of house employees.​

3. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

• IGN: _ToriDori_
    • Punishments: Jail, due to not complying with IC guards/punishments. I was having an OOC issues, and was unable to respond correctly. Since then I have improved on response to IC Law Enforcement.
    • Activity: High. Some days I'm packed all day and some days I'm home and on from morning to late evenings.
    • References: @LilBeast_24 @indyfan98 @Wilvahelm
    • Experience: None
    • Character choice: Adelina Hendricks/Mohren
    • Character concept: Adelina is a strong willed and bold young woman. She faces each hardship and conflict with endurance and strive to find a solution. Adelina is a fantastic secret keeper, and understands that each person has their differences and troubles in life. She takes part in indepenent physical training, and tries to stay as up to date and involved in political and racial issues in the city. Adelina has a gentle relationship with her husband, Augustin. Although the two may be hard hitting and tough apart, they are bonded in peace together. Adelina works beside her husband in mercenary command, aswell as helping him balance managing the Steak Estate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Legoclub22

Accepted on two week trial

5. _Chui

_Chui :>

• IGN: Mini_Churro
    • Punishments: None.
    • Activity: CST, my activity lately has been awful. But I've been wanting to work Massivecraft back into my schedule!
    • References: @Legoclub22 @midnight_moon123
    • Experience: I use to be part of House Slumberwood. I left due to personal reasons, and activity.
    • Character choice: I would prefer to play Vincent Mohren, or to switch the names with Abraham. If it makes more sense for what I want for him age wise. I want him to feel like a mature character, then a adult child.. It doesn't matter to me, I'm ok with either.
    • Character concept: I'm not 100% sure on the character concept for Vincent. However, I want something for him that I'll enjoy. I was thinking of making him a business man, who started a business back when he was in his late teens. What sort of business? I'm not 100% sure yet, but maybe something along the lives of clockwork or alchemy, maybe wood works, etc., something that I would enjoy that isn't combat. But for current times, I was thinking a grumpy man who just wants to be left to his own devices within his workplace.

6. Legoclub22

Accepted, we'll work out details over discord

• Friendly Friendly x 1