House Malum

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Stygial, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Stygial

Stygial A Crippled Musician with pointy ears.

House Malum

Motto:
    "If it can go wrong, it will go wrong;
    in the worst possible way, at the worst possible time."
    -Malum Creed

Information:
    Main Branch Occupation: Alchemy
    Cousin Branch Occupation: Clothes
    Family Colors: Primary-Black, Secondary-Steel Gray, Tertiary-Light Green
    Family Crest: TBA
    Culture: Leutz-Vixe Ailor
    Wealth Status: Middle Class
    Religion: Unionism

History:
    TBA

Family:
    Playable = Green
    Deceased = Red
    Played = Blue

Main Line:
    -Gerard Malum - Deceased father of Alister, Calum, and Arnaus

-Margaret Malum - Deceased mother of Alister, Calum, and Arnaus

+Alister Nullus Malum (29) - The Scholar - Eldest son, Head of House, and runs the alchemy shop - @Stygial

+Jessica Malum (28) - The Religious - Wife to Alister, Adoptive Mother of Danny, Major believer in Unionism and what it represents

+Arnaus Argivil Malum (21) - The Cultured One - Youngest son, Instrumentally Musical, Swordsman - @TMI_Lord_Khan

+Calen Noelle Malum (18) - The Mediator - Youngest sibling, Beautiful Singer, Keeps the family together - @OmaiKate

+Daniel Malum (17) - The Mechanic - Adopted son of Alister, Works part time at the alchemist shop, Training to be an engineer

Cousin Line:
    -Oswald Malum (37) - Younger Brother to Gerard, Died in the Regalian Infantry

+Erin Malum (46) - The Widow - Wife of Oswald, Mother to Constance and Ian, Owns a clothing store, Obsesses over the welfare of her family

+Constance Malum (27) - The Flirtatious - Eldest sibling, Enjoys leading men on then shutting them down, Doesn't really want a relationship

+Ian Malum (19) - The Strategist - Youngest sibling, Very smart and strategy minded, Went to the Academia Della Arti Militare for two years and is now being privately tutored.

Family Application:

What is your IGN?
    Character Wanted
    Briefly explain your take on the character.
    How well do you think you RP?
    How often are you on?
    What time zone are you in?
    Skype/Discord/Teamspeak (not a requirement, but preferred)

#1 Stygial, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. pasteladdict

pasteladdict

Application:

What is your IGN?: pasteladdict
    Character Wanted: Constance Malum.
    Briefly explain your take on the character.: I imagine Constance as a very curvy woman, often seen as a Succubus or a whore by men. She is very determined to get her way, no matter what it takes. She can be very rude and judgmental, as many nobles are. But down at her core, she is a very insecure woman, and would do anything to protect her family.
    How well do you think you RP?: I believe I am a good roleplayer, I am a bit out of practice from a few years ago, but I am working on improving.
    What time zone are you in?: EST.
    Skype/Discord/Teamspeak (not a requirement, but preferred): Discord: tranquilinsanity.

Thank you for your consideration!

3. Stygial

Stygial A Crippled Musician with pointy ears.

Check your PMs!