Houses Under One Banner

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by MidnightRey, Aug 13, 2019.

?

Do you think this is good?

1. Ya, its great!

60.0%
  2. Its fine

10.0%
  3. Could be better

36.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

Houses.png
    House Races
    A very large variety of races,
    House Religions
    There is no specific religion, respect others beliefs and they respect yours
    House Trades

No real set trade, as it can vary from family member to family member
    Social Status:
    Commoner Families
    Known House Tongues
    House Starrin: Modern Altalar
    Other Houses: No set family languages
    Known House Colors
    House Amber: Gold, Red, and Orange
    House Sire: Cyan, Gray, Teal
    House Luthar: Blue, Silver, Black
    Known House Crests:
    House Amber: Red furred Fox
    House Sire: War Horse
    House Luthar: Northern Wolf
    House Starin: Imperial Stage
    House Larkson: Common Silverback Wolf

Known House Leaders

House Amber and Starrin: Elpidius and Vulso Amber
    House Luthar: Zadicus Luthar
    House Larkson: James Larkson

House Sire: Lulia and Egnatius Sire
    House Ruvair: Keina Ruvair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Houses Banner
    A Pack of Wolves, but the actual OOC art still needs to be made.
    Luthar 3.0.png
    Regular (2).png
    The Luthar House was first founded by a Shenath Kathar By the name of Akius Benio. And from there remained a heavily strict only Kathar household. As time went on, and it got to the Furia Luthar. She married a Kathar named Elpidius. Who, unaware to her, at the same time, was also married to an Altalar. And therefore the first family of none Kathar entered into the family, whom's crest was that of an Imperial Stag. Being the Starin Family. Elpidius was part of the Amber Family, the Ambers crest was that of a Red Fur Fox. And then, finally the sister of Elpidius, Lulia. Married into the Sire family, whom's crest was that of a War Horse. And therefore from there, the family continued to grow bigger and bigger. Leading to the size it is now. After Furia and her husband passed away, Zadicus Luthar. Became the next patriarch of the Luthar family. His Third Father from the Amber family had contacted him. And the four families forged into one, and no longer was the family just made of Kathar. But of all types of Nelfin races. Along the three crests falling under the single banner of a pack of the wolves. And the Luthar family continues to grow as time goes on, as more family members come to Regalia and join the rest.

With the marriage of Aykut Seren and Elvira Larkson, the Larkson family has merged with the family of Luthar. And not the actual clan Larkson is a part of. Having James Larkson step in as the leader of his own House. Through this is also bringing in the acceptance of Werebeasts into the family. Though this was not the most accepted thing among the family. One will not deny another love or happiness. Therefore it was allowed to happen.

With the recent marriage between Elena Beahan and Triss Aduro. More people have joined the ranks of the family. With Keina being declared a Matriarch of anyone in her family Elena and beyond.

"What dangers await in the forest?"
    png.0.jpg

Regular (3).png
    The family is quite at will, very large. And as families kept merging with each other. No one was willing to give up full control over their family as the complications would've been too severe. Therefore the family made a system of having different Patriarchs and Matriarchs. Elpidius, and Vulso Amber stand as the current leaders of the House Amber and Starin,. Zadicus Luthar currently stands as the leader of the Luthar family. Lulia and Egnatius Sire lead the Sires. James Larkson in charge of the Larkson family. Keina Ruvair leads whoever is under her, such as Elena, or in her bloodline.
    The way this works is and when it comes to choices that will affect two or more of the families. A meeting which only the head of the Houses can call, will decide if said decision can be truly passed or not. But all parties must be willing to attend and accept the invitation from the other leaders before formally going to the meeting. Normally leaders will bring with them to the meeting Elders from their family. Who act as overseers and advisors to the Leaders. Though with being a Leader there is a strict context of rules to be followed. If a Leader does something that can affect the other houses without getting the consult of them. Depending on how it affects the other houses. This can put them up to potentially lose their spot as Leaders. Which will then be given to another family member. Same as if a Leader should ever become deemed as corrupted by the other Leaders, Elders, or family members. To try turning a Nelfin on an unwilling family member is not allowed. To do anything that could potentially put any family members in danger is not allowed. Followed by other such things.

When it comes to the art of spreading the gift of Vampirism to others. Only family members who have been in the family for at least a month can request to have the gift bestowed on them. But only the Patriarchs and Matriarchs can infect someone. Not needing the approval of the other houses at all for such. But is an option rather sent to all of them, and they can get counseling from their family members to decide rather or not the person requesting is worthy of the gift or not. Which after any of the Leaders are free to either accept or deny. (Leaders who do not hold the gift in their household does not apply to this. And will not receive the request at all.) If they have even a single leader say they are worthy. They will receive the gift as such. But if they all deny the request, the person would need to wait another three months to request again. But, if they were already infected before joining. Then they can stay that way and do not need to send in a formal request.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Time flows like a speeding river, use life to the fullest"
    Regular (4).png

Given the fact the family is such a huge mix of different races and even different kinds of Kathar sub-races. There are no real set physical features of any character in the family and is entirely up to the player. As long it's within reason and logical enough. Family members are often prideful in their appearances and give little care as to how others perceive or react to their looks or clothing, often no matter the state of them. Therefore making them very diverse in what kind of clothes they enjoy wearing or whatever mutations they may have. This diversity is also shared by the many ways family members enjoy different kinds of hobbies and fighting techniques, though overall there's no specific way they do things. Let it be working with medicine, alchemy, magic, fighting, dancing or so on. Family members often are fighters in some shape or form and have some technique of fighting among their different skills. Normally to not be a fighter can be seen as strange to the rest of the family to do such. But will never be questioned as to the high belief one should be allowed to do as they wish with their life. Magic is heavily welcomed in the family and encourages members a large variety of magic and what they are comfortable with. No member has anything against other races. As a result of being family members to so many outside races, preferably other Nelfin. Often leading to them having no problems with making friends outside the Kathar Race. Often also respecting the believes and traditions of said races as well. And sometimes on certain occasions, will bring an outsider race into the family and care for that one as they may be their own. And the rest of the family would always be welcoming to the new arrivals and act as if they had always been there, Kathar or not. If it's an elf, there's always the possibility considered of turning said outsider. But such a ritual would never be forced upon one. And they must be willing and have the acceptance of the Elders before truly becoming blood to them.

text-dividers-set-vectors.jpg
    Regular (5).png
    https://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=qigfkq70jz&f=486853636571814599
    Please be careful to not mess anything up or change anything. Thank you!
    *The Echo Tree currently needs updated! Like,, really updated*
    Here's how it works

Red =Dead
    Light Green- Unknown Status
    Pink =Unplayable
    Yellow =Shelved character, but still taken.
    Green =Available/NPC
    Blue =Taken
    Orange =Talk to the house leader @MidnightRey first oocly about claiming the character.
    Cyan =Talk to person listed before the name about playing the character.
    Purple =On Trail

Regular (7).png
    Those among the first generation are some of the oldest and wisest people in the family who still linger around or even bother leaving Dorkarth. Often referred to as the Elders. Therefore holding a large amount of respect from the other family members. And often taking on Guardian like roles.

Karian Starin - Mother of Vulso Amber and Archie Starin (139, Altalar)
    Adrian Starin - Father of None, brother of Karian Starin (142, Altalar)
    Vulo Starin - Father of Vulso Amber and Archie Starin (141 Altalar)
    Ulius Sire - Father of Egnatius and Arius Sire (131, Woland Kathar)
    Arinus Sire - Mother of Egnatius and Arius Sire (130, Woland Kathar)
    Herius Luthar - Father of Furia Luthar (Dead, but age is 155, shenath Kathar)
    Anlia Luthar - Mother of Furia Luthar (149, Shenath Kathar)
    Sentia Amber - Mother of Elpidius Amber (146, Saivale Kathar)
    Sernia Ani - Mother of none, sister of Sentia Starin (147, Saivale Kathar)
    Marcus Amber - Father of Elpipdius Amber and Lulia Sire (145, Saivale Kathar)

Regular (8).png
    Those among the second generation are still quite wise and old, a large part of the second generation is dead, though many do still remain. Like the first generation, they are well respected and normally take on protectors roles in the family.

Vulso Amber - Mother of Aiolus Amber, mother of Eldradon E.D and third Mother to Zadicus and Lucius Luthar (106, Altalar)
    Unamed - Second father of Aiolus Amber, and fourth father to Zadicus and Lucius Luthar (104, Altalar)
    Archie Starin - Father of None (109, Saivale Kathar (Formally Altalar but turned)
    Elpidius Amber - Father of Aiolus Amber, second father to Eldradon E.D and third Father Zadicus and Lucius Luthar (111, Saivale Kathar)
    Lulia Sire- Mother of Ania and Karisu Sire (107, Saivale Kathar)
    Egnatius Sire- Father of Ania and Karisu Sire (108, Woland Kathar)
    Arius - Father of None (106 Woland Kathar)
    Abius Luthar - Second Father of Zadicus and Lucius Luthar (I’m too lazy to do this forgive me)
    Furia Luthar - First Mother of Zadicus and Lucius Luthar (I’m too lazy to do this forgive me)
    Quintus Luthar - Father of None (I’m too lazy to do this forgive me)
    Drusus Luthar - First Father of Zadicus and Lucius Luthar(I’m too lazy to do this forgive me)

Regular (9).png
    Those in the third generation are normally at their prime age, always out to seek ways to use their skills, new adventures and facing new challenges. And also attend to seeing that the lower generations are taught well and stay on the correct path in life.

Lucius Luthar - Father of Ariana Seren (62, Shenath Kathar)
    Anika Luthar - Mother of Ariana Seren (61, Shenath Kathar)
    @midnight_moon123 Zadicus Luthar - Father of Ten (62, Shenath Kathar -Crimson Witch-)
    @midnight_moon123 Karisu Sire - Father of Accius, Evelina Sire, and Wasa Singhateh (56, Saivale Kathar)
    Cutum Sire - Mother of Accius and Evelina Sire (59, Isldar)
    Ania Sire - Mother of None (54, Saivale Kathar)
    Aiolus Amber - Father of None (65, Altalar)
    @Ghost_Narrator Eldradon Earynspieyr Deredda - Father of None (87, Fin'ullen Altalar)
    @GhostMousie Kae'laenn Ruvair/Keina - Mother of Elena Beahan (60, Avanthar)
    @LilyMCD Lily Wilson - Mother of Amber and Layla Wilson (50, Woaden Ailor)

Regular (10).png
    The fourth generation is mostly made out of the much younger family members. Quite adventurous and fun to be around. This generation is the one most seen around the city of Regalia and mostly are adopted and none Kathar.

@Diaprit Amber Wilson - Mother of Temptest and Flint Wilson (22, Ohrneti Ailor)==
    @LilyMCD Layla Wilson - Mother of Maria and heledd Wilson (33, Woaden Ailor)==
    @CMStorm_Lord Milo Pinefellow- Father of None (20, Ailor)==
    @Nilly Bean Nilsa Rieka - Mother of Amber Junior and three more (Unamed) (21, Olean Ailor)==

@War_pig Aaron Vyger - Father of Amber Junior and three more (Unamed) (30, Woaden Ailor)
    Azrhael Gomorrha - Father of Violette and Amelith Gomorrha (30, Daendroc -Half Varran-)==
    (???) Dio Gomorrha - Mother of Violette Gomorrha (40, Ailor)
    @JustSomeAnimal Aileana Luthar - Mother of Scott Luthar and one more (Unamed) (78, Oberron Altalar Archblood)==
    (??) Scotadi Xotiko - Father of Scott Luthar (128, Shenath Kathar)
    @TwistedShadows Loki D'Genero - Father of None (49, Avanthar)==
    -(Bayonetta) Yvette Daen - Mother of None (16, Varran/Brood)==

Cassia Luthar - Mother of None (14, Cielother)==
    @RoseRP Rosana Luthar - Mother of None (62, Shenath Kathar (Formally a Isldar)==
    Accius Sire - Father of None (23, Avanthar)
    Evelina Sire - Mother of None (26, Ailor)
    Zaide Seren - Father of Aykut Seren (104, Saivale -Crimson Witch)
    Ariana Seren - Mother of Aykut Seren (101, Shenath Kathar)
    @bwmwags3 James Treji Larkson - Father of Four (30, Url)
    @ColinRedstone Ailwin Kudaglel - Father of None (25, Altalar)
    @The_Grosskomtur Coen Hood - Father of Elvira Treji Hood (40, (Archan Ailor)

@KittyPoppins Ingrid May Lagerkvist - Mother of Elvira Treji Hood (25, Fennh Ailor)
    @sarpbp Wasa Singhateh - Father of None (18, Songaskia)
    @Totemo_kawaii Elena Aduro - Mother of None (21, Woaden Ailor)

@Tsar_Maple Triss Aduro - Mother of None (46, Moon Vault Isldar)==

Regular (11).png
    The second generation in the family, curious, excited for the real world. It is not uncommon for Older Generations to be very protective of this one.

(Jenevieve) Amber Junior - (5, 50% Ailor 50% Sihndar)
    (Jenevieve)(Unamed) (1, Woaden Ailor)

(Jenevieve)(Unamed) (1, Woaden Ailor)
    (Jenevieve)(Unamed) (1, Olean Ailor)

Amelith Gomorrha - (15, Altalar)
    @Diaprit Aykut Seren - (16, Saivale Kathar -Crimson Witch-)
    @BeaneyBaby Elvira Treji Hood - (26, Cielother)

@midnight_moon123 Kateran Treji Anter (56, Shenath Kathar -Crimson Witch-)
    @Aibori Inara Xi'llieth "Larkson (58, Cielother -Silver Skinwalker-)
    @AnimalisticArts Faeranduil Tanyth Pyrravyhn Thalanil Elaquinal (63, Cielother -Silver Skinwalker)
    (Bwmwags) Ailwyn Larkson (4, 50% Ailor, 25% Isldar, 25% Varran)
    (Bwmwags) Faelyn Larkson (9, 75% Isldar, 25% Varran)
    @Hell0There (Tempast Wilson) - (18, Lexxon Ailor)
    (Diaprit) (Flint Wilson) - (18, Lexxon Ailor)
    Violetta Gomorrha - (18, Ailor)
    @JustSomeAnimal Scott Luthar - (40, Half Kathar/Brood)
    (JustSomeAnimal) Aaron Rieka (1, Half Altalar/Ailor)

@Nilly Bean Heledd Wilson - Mother of None (10, Woaden Ailor)
    (LilyMCD) Maria Wilson - Mother of None (3, Woaden Ailor)

SIX GENERATION
    Ok, there are too many generations now, yes.
    @BeaneyBaby Kimi’Chi Treji (14, Varran)

Lots of new babies have Icly come in the family recently.
    "I love it, don't you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regular (6).png
    Now finally! Here we are at Applications!
    If you're interested in joining! Leave the application below with this template
    IGN:
    DiscordTag:
    Desired Character:
    Experience about playing in a family before:
    How often would you play your Luthar?:
    Any other notes you may have:

Have any questions or concerns? No problem! Msg me on discord here. And please be aware this family is meant to be for fun, and try something new.
    MidnightRey#3660

Attached Files:

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    #1 MidnightRey, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. MidnightRey

We are currently open to applications!

• Like Like x 3
  3. maddydaddyy

maddydaddyy deadinside™

IGN: maddydaddyy
    DiscordTag: you have it
    Desired Character: Anna Luthat
    Experience about playing in a family before: I've been in quite a few families. I can name them off if you want.
    How often would you play your Luthar?: Pretty often. Usually when I have time.
    Any other notes you may have?: I like cookies

4. MidnightRey

Accepted!
    Thanks for joining! I can't wai to start rping with you! Were going to start with a two-week trial to see how it goes, let's get the show on the road!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. abberants

abberants hater of men

my cietklohtar famiyl is better

6. MidnightRey

Leave behind your fantasy world.
    My family is obviously superior

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. _Chui

_Chui :>

IGN: Femboiizm
    DiscordTag: You have it~!
    Desired Character: Rick Sam
    Experience about playing in a family before: I’ve never really been part of an active family before! But I can work pretty well with others.
    How often would you play your Luthar?: Hm. As often as I feel like? Depends on how active all the others are and how interesting the character comes out to be!
    Any other notes you may have?: I love you Rey ❤️ Also think I could change his name? We talked about this in DMs.

8. MidnightRey

Accepted!

You're accepted into the family, and yes changing his name is perfectly fine with me. I'll send you the discord invite over Discord and everything woo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Naganadel_

Naganadel_ Master Rank 17 Hunter of the Fifth Fleet

IGN: Naganizm
    Discord: You have it!
    Desired character: Yvette Bubble
    Experience in Family Rp: In the past, family role plays are the best! They give me somewhere to be more comfortable and be myself around, even with others. It’s much smaller and gives me more time to think and gives more time to have fun and enjoy with awesome people!
    How often would you like to play this character?: Whenever anyone feels the need!
    More notes: Luthar is best family better than the Howlesters and Peirgartens (Ily bb)

10. MidnightRey

Accepted
    You're looking for adoption yes? Well, this is the right house for that. Message me on discord for dets.

#10 MidnightRey, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  11. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Correction - most likely going to revamp.

12. MidnightRey

Page is updated and up for Applications once more!
    Plz join my family,,

#12 MidnightRey, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  13. MidnightRey

Looking for new family members!

None of the currently listed character match your cup of tea?:
    The possibility of starting from scratch on entirely new Characters and throwing them in somewhere saying they were 'recently adopted' into the family instead of one of the already listed family members is entirely an option of your own too! Just make an application talking about your new Character idea concept and then we can further discuss it over discord! :D

Encouragement to play an already existing Character:
    But also remember it's still heavily encouraged to try and pick up one of the already existing Characters. The other option is mostly just so in case if you don't feel like playing one of the already existing family members there's still an option for you to join!

Have an already existing character you want to jump onto the family with?:
    Or maybe you have an already existing character you would like to join as? Ezy we can slap some adoption on your character given how flexible the family is. And you can hop right to the family rp.

#13 MidnightRey, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021