House Lupenzi

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by ZiggyStarDusted, Jan 17, 2019.

1. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[

[​IMG]

House Icons: Snowpaw Felicis
    House Colours: Pale blues, bronze, and white
    Family Culture: Wild mix
    Family Trade: TBA
    Family Values: Hard work, Charisma
    Religion: Unionist-ish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The current incarnation's history is yet to be defined thus far, t'is a blank canvas!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RED - DEAD

GREEN - UNPLAYED

BLUE - PLAYED

YELLOW - NPC

PURPLE - PLAYABLE IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCE

MAIN FAMILY:
    • Katriana Lupenzi (--) - The Ithanian psychotic sanguine, the mother to Lazarus Lupenzi; her whereabouts likely within that of Old Town where she has widowed away far from the woman she once was, now all but a demented animal frozen in the body of a young woman.
    • Esmée Lupenzi (65) - The sister to Katriana, little is known by any of the split between the two, all for that they were split in their youth, an intellectual old woman in nature, perhaps her way of life is traditional, dated.

• Lazarus Lupenzi (45) (@ZiggyStarDusted) - The natural head of the family, an aged Bloodcast beginning to simmer down and adjust to a family-man lifestyle, both witty and humorous with just a hint of seriousness when need be.
        • Claudia Lupenzi (23) (@_Owlet) - Lazarus’ firstborn daughter, from his previous marriage to an ex-noble. Older sister to Tobias. A general air-head and sweetheart always falling into accidental trouble.
        • Tobias Lupenzi (18) (@ZiggyStarDusted) - The somewhat awkward second child and son to Lazarus and his ex-wife, a sweet teenager getting to grips with the world; His naivety fading with every coming day.
      • Aubrey Silevon(60) (@JoyShake ) - third and recent Ex-wife to Lazarus. Mother to Ivar, Eirunn and Ludwig. A kind and warm-hearted isldar with a passion for art and music unless you cross her and unlock her cold anger.
        • Ivar Lupenzi (31) (@JoyShake) - Aubrey's firstborn son from her previous marriage with a Velheimer. Father to Luca and half brother to Eirunn, and Ludwig, A good-hearted but easily misled man.
          • Luca Lupenzi (16) - Ivar's bastard daughter from a fling with an Avanthar lady. A quiet and obedient child that occasionally shows bursts of childishness, especially around Eirunn.
        • Eirunn Lupenzi (16) (@Rosana) - First child of Lazarus and Aubrey. Feisty, mischievous and bright, the girl causes just as many headaches for her parents as she brings them joy.
        • Ludwig Lupenzi (15) - The second child of Lazarus and Aubrey, calmer and more reserved than his sister.
    EXTENDED FAMILY:

• Odilon Lupenzi (55) - Katarina's brother, mysteriously surfacing in Regalia alongside his side of the Lupenzi family with unknown intent, perhaps here in search of his sister? Perhaps another reason.
      • Allaya Crynhorith, (50) - The mistress of Odilon, this Isldar is the birthmother of Florian, and has survived a lot. She now just seeks to settle down somewhere where she can be free with her son, and remain so.
        • Florian Lupenzi (30) (@OasisRP1) - Son of Odilon, venturing into Regalia for the very first time, a charming swordsman.
        • Margaux Lupenzi (28) (@Ailethi) - Florian's sister, and much like him, her personality is undefined.
    • Dimitri Lupenzi (25) - a Half cousin to Lazarus, came to Regalia after finding out about his unknown side of the family. Taking the Lupenzi name; They are of Northern blood.
    • Galena Lupenzi (22) (@VirtualStardust) - A rather reserved young woman, less it comes to her family.
    OTHER:
    What’s important to note, is that I’m honestly very lenient for character concepts within the family, so feel free just to pitch one below or at my Discord ZiggyStarDusted#9372 if you don't fancy any listed above!

[​IMG]

The original incarnation of the Lupenzi family was majorly Ithanian-based, though never sought out to maintain a pure appearance of culture, with many marriages happening over the years mingling with partners of other cultures and even races.

The family in it’s most recent incarnation is majorly divided of any symbolic appearance, due to the sheer diversity of those within it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • It goes without saying that you're friendly OOCly and follow by the server's general rules and be a good sport, no witch-hunting, Metagaming or any of that bad juju, do you really want to be the celery stick of people?
    • Your Lupenzi should receive an accepted character app or at least one with proof of being worked towards once you've been fully accepted after your trial run in the family, I'm happy to help!
    • It'd be appreciated if your Lupenzi character isn't treated to be just another one to pile up and shelve, I'm not going to specify a specific amount of requested playtime or anything, but yeah.
    • You're strictly condoned to having a good time.
    • Anyhow on a final note, I can't stress enough how much I'm an ambassador of you creating your own character, partially because I'm lazy... But mostly to the fact that I'm sure most of you have more complex concepts or cool ideas for backstories and such in those lovely big heads of yours, please, please suggest them below, I'm highly uninclined to deny it.

<3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IGN (Your Minecraft Username):
    References (People who can vouch for you):
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted):

Time Zone:
    Activity 1-10:
    Reason for Applying:
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for:
    A description of your character:
    Favorite meme:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Winner x 7
    • Powerful x 6
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Educated x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 ZiggyStarDusted, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. ZiggyStarDusted

Reserved.. owo

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

;eyes;...

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. ZiggyStarDusted

ACCEPTED on trial, just to see if you're worthy enough! I'll add you to the discord server in a moment. :)

5. CrookedChrona

CrookedChrona Your Friendly Neighborhood Orc

IGN: CrookedChrona
    References: Ziggy-boi @ZiggyStarDusted
    Have Discord?: Yah yah. Ziggy already got it.
    Time Zone: EST, UTC-4:00. I think. Puerto Rico doesn't have daylight savings.
    Activity 1-10: 8
    Reason for Applying: I've never been into noble family cause all the rich politics are too much and something I can't relate to. But this family is a "commoner family" and seems like your average family, plus its laxer with how the characters can act.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Odilon Lupenzi
    Odilon has been around. He's lived what some would call a full life, others a selfish one. Sleeping with whomever he pleases, buying, selling, and profiting off of whatever he could to obtain the wealth he once had. That all went away when he found his pockets were empty after his long adventures. Through his drunken and boisterous laughter filled days, people saw the opportunity to make a few more coin out of old Odilon which he did without a care in the world. He had the life many dream of having. After he found his funds low he went into the art of being a conman.
    He's gone by so many fake names on his adventures that it made it hard for people to keep track of him, hopefully, to keep those he owed debts to halfway around the world. Now discovering his sister's family line has expanded into Regalia he looks to catch up with his nieces and nephews (and to possibly get by on their savings for now).
    Favorite meme:
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ZiggyStarDusted

[​IMG]
    Oh lawd, you comin' to be accepted on trial!

7. ZiggyStarDusted

[​IMG]

House Lupenzi is still recruiting new players to create characters within the family!

Just as before, I cannot emphasize enough that you may create one to your liking, though I do intend on adding more premade characters up above available to play some point in the near future.
    Maybe your idea will be somewhat ridiculous, and that's perfectly fine, I'm more than happy to go through with toning your designs down to mesh better with the family and such.

We'd really love to have you!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Little_Deer27

Little_Deer27

Ign: Little_Deer27
    References: @Krauze @Faith_Bug @Faunfire @MadChief @Diaprit @AccordingToGigi
    Discord: Little_Deer27#1515
    Timezone: EST
    Activity: 9
    Reason for applying: I am relatively new to the server and even though I have one character that is part of a group. I would like to get more immersed into the community of the server and joining a family seems like a great way to meet new people and create a new character.
    Name of character: Write-in
    Description: To be Discussed
    Favorite meme: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#8 Little_Deer27, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  9. ZiggyStarDusted

I'm going to say, PENDING -- I'll add you to a group chat with JoyShake and I; so we can discuss further on your potential character. :)

10. The_Holy_Raptor

The_Holy_Raptor Lord of the secret 12th Dungeon.

IGN The_Real_Bagman
    References @ZiggyStarDusted @JoyShake
    Have Discord? You know me!
    Time Zone: GMT
    Reason for Applying: I want a more wholesome roleplay group experience, currently i'm strung up in a couple of small groups with loose ties and I really like the family dynamic, plus i'm awsome
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Dimitri Irvyanik
    A description of your character: Dimitri is the half cousin of Lazarus, he is a bit of a lovable idiot, he is tall and caring for his family, he is a hard worker, and ultimately hasn't got much in the form of education, and gets stressed about intellectual problems really easily
    Favorite memehttps:
    //gyazo.com/f63125c950756d5b920da75597a419ee

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. ZiggyStarDusted

Accepted for a trial run as your character, seeing as I know your RP ability rather well.

12. RememberTheGame

RememberTheGame The Local Chav

IGN is _YouEatBabies (formerly GodRoleplayer)
    References are @ZiggyStarDusted
    Have Discord? Of course I do.
    Time Zone: GMT, England till I die.
    Activity 1-10: Currently 2, I'm in a 60-hour contract.
    Reason for Applying: Picture this, it is 1822 and you're sat in your country house sipping an Irish whiskey while smoking a cigar until you see a geeza walking up with his pants down to his ankles screaming NWA's 100 miles and runnin'. This man hasn't done any running, as he is the American equivalent to Big Narstie and you think to yourself. Lupenzi, sounds more like quantum suicide, the idea that your brain cannot comprehend the grand illusion of death and the expiration of your cycle and hence, you live your life as if you never had died at all. Politics, that really starts my gears up like a spitfire sets off the snowflakes of the 21th century. God, the time we live in.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Aleyev Irvyanik, the brother of Dimitri.
    A description of your character: Aleyev is the older brother of Dimitri, a northerner who spent most of his time as a sword for hire or rather, unfortunately, a silver miner which began causing the effects of Silicosis which have stripped him of his fighting ability today. He comes to Regalia, in seeking refuge from his dying lifestyle and wishes to seek meaning in the grand array of life before the darkness of death begins to sit, weighing him down to the almighty dalmatian that waits below. Or, the Unionist alternative but nobody wants to come back as an ailor that'd suck.
    Favorite meme: South Square!

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. ZiggyStarDusted

Accepted upon trial, even if your only reference is me, and your reason for applying was an acid trip.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): Ailethi
    References (People who can vouch for you): you ;))
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): Ofc
    Time Zone: Central
    Activity 1-10: I'd say a 5-6 since work
    Reason for Applying: I've always wanted to give family RP a shot, not gonna lie. Yet everytime I join I swear the house goes dead. Plus, Lupenzi,,, Your friendly neighborhood tea drinkers.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Marguax Lupenzi
    I'd say Marguax would be quite the curious woman, asking far too many questions, yet far too little at the time time. She'd act childish to her family, poking and cracking jokes even in the worst of times. Her free time would be spent studying up on miscellaneous potions and magical occurrences. (Conspiracy theories when??)
    Favorite meme: meme

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. ZiggyStarDusted

Accepted. Obviously because, I'm a sociopath and trust the reference myself, I also meme *clap* reviewed *clap* your favourite meme, and as you play the mine unlike Emma I mean uh--

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  16. abberants

abberants hater of men

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): peachesz
    References (People who can vouch for you): ???? Uh, idk what this means but you've seen my boi Val oocly. I know Paganizm & her friends a bit and ms EROTIQ_
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): aaron #3828
    Time Zone: EST
    Activity 1-10: a solid 9
    Reason for Applying: I've always wanted to be in a family since I found they were a thing. I find it fascinating and I'd really like to join one. I also have a general idea for my character, her name, her age and all that.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: (Write-In) Mary-Anne Lupenzi
    A description of your character: A small 15-year-old Ailor girl, she'd be the daughter of (Mom) and (Dad) Lupenzi [I really don't care if who her parents r as long as their above 40 because!!!] She has beautiful brown hair, and freckles dotting her face. Her face is round and her body is small, and skinny. She's beautiful and young, with caring eyes and a big heart.
    Favorite meme: owo, uwu, and lets get this bread!

EXTRA If I get accepted pls msg me if u want to make any changes uwu!!!! owo
    @ZiggyStarDusted sorry if dat made u mad uhh

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. ZiggyStarDusted

So we'd like to RP with you before giving you a trial. I'll send you a friend request on Discord. :))

And yes. That meme made me. Very mad.

• Educated Educated x 1
  18. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

With our recent, vital aid in the "Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" event, what better time to join the growing family of House Lupenzi? NOW!

This is not a sponsored bump. This bump was made by my own free choice. God bless Regalia.

19. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): VirtualStardust
    References (People who can vouch for you): You, Joy, Caduceus, Erotiq_. The list goes on.
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): Of course. You have me added on there.
    Time Zone: CST, baby.
    Reason for Applying: You kind of convinced me to join, and I actually want to give it a chance.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Galena Irvainvik, née Lupenzi
    A description of your character: Galena would be reserved around strangers, but when around family, she'd be very open and would be willing to lay her life down for any of them. I'd say she'd be the warrior type, only fighting when necessary. She wouldn't pick fights nor would she go looking for them.
    Favorite meme: I AM THE SAND GUARDIAN!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. ZiggyStarDusted

Accepted for a trial run in the family! I'll chat to you over the details and such shortly...

POSIDON QUIVERS BEFORE MEEEE!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  21. ZiggyStarDusted

[​IMG]

Still recruiting new members, why not give applying a shot?

• Educated Educated x 1
  22. abberants

abberants hater of men

nani

23. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

I love your banner dude

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  24. Chalapas

Chalapas I think you look rather, scrumptious.

hmmmm reserve

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  25. abberants

abberants hater of men

26. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): princessvgb
    References (People who can vouch for you): Ailethi.
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): YEPPERS!

Time Zone: EST, Eastern Standard Time.
    Activity 1-10: 8.89
    Reason for Applying: Cause I need a character with an actual family.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Natalie Martha "got-no-last-name-yet"
    A description of your character: Brunette Badass.
    Favorite meme: upload_2019-5-8_15-0-42.jpeg

27. ZiggyStarDusted

Sorry for never properly getting back to you on this! I'm going to reject this application, but I suggest going ahead and trying out the character perhaps on their own?
    Anyhow, best of luck with that!

28. StoneWolf18

StoneWolf18

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): StoneWolf18
    References (People who can vouch for you): @Captain_Vangar (IGN)
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): StoneWolf18#1856
    Time Zone: CST
    Reason for Applying: I want to get started roleplaying on massive again after a few years of inactivity and a family seemed like the best way to go about that!
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Elena Lupenzi (write-in)
    A description of your character: Elena is a bright young woman, if she would simply slow down for a moment and think. While eager and willing, she is constantly busying herself and acting before putting much though into what she does and how she does it. Her impulsiveness can be reigned in, but that doesn’t mean she won’t be impatient. Her nature isn’t entirely negative, however, as she tends to work diligently even if a little rushed.
    Favorite meme: 9FCF2BA9-5D65-48AA-9AB3-DB29F54FD547.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
    #28 StoneWolf18, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  29. ZiggyStarDusted

Consider yourself accepted on trial!
    horsehorsehorsehorsehorsehorsehorsehorse man.

30. ZiggyStarDusted

Accepted upon a trial with the character! Very epic. very cool.

31. Pandush

Pandush a femme top with a gun

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): Pandush
    References (People who can vouch for you): @JoyShake @MidWaifu @TheyCalledMeKiko
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): Already got it B
    Time Zone: CEST (GMT +2 I believe)
    Activity 1-10: 4 but trying hard to bring that to a 6.5
    Reason for Applying: Y'all are good bean friends, and I genuinely want to raise my activity and involvement so I trust y'all to be a safe good healthy and safe environment for me to bloom ;D
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: [Custom] Valgard Irvainvik (until you decide on a different family name)
    A half-brother to Lazarus and a grim reminder of his father if they are ever to meet, Valgard comes from the distant Velheim part of the family. Having Klaus as a loose father Valgard has grown to be aloof and carefree. He's one to go with the stream rather than against it, living in the moment. He bears an optimistic view yet isn't naive enough to forget life can be cruel. Valgard can be easily disregarding of others, impulsive and childish, with a lot to learn about the values of a true family.
    Favorite meme:
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  32. ZiggyStarDusted

gonna give this one a solid yes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  33. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

IGN (Your Minecraft Username): _Solaria_
    References (People who can vouch for you): _Breakshot_, MostLikelySpidey, Valorist (i dont have that many references ;;)
    Have Discord? (Don't post it here, we'll ask for it if accepted): you have it!
    Time Zone: central time zone!
    Reason for Applying: i want to try my hand at rping with groups! and i think this is the perfect place to start :D
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: eirunn lupenzi!
    mischevious and always seeming to "change personalities", this bright young girl has a lot of masks that she wears. she tends to try and mask her true feelings with happiness or whatever feelings when the situation calls for it, but she never lets her true feelings show until she's alone, or she's with someone she heavily trusts (i.e her parents.) she seems to trust her parents, talking to them about any issue she has- letting them see her "weaknesses" and true self.
    she does tend to get into arguments a lot, but again- she'll just smile and say whatever comes to her mind. she's very bright, knowing the exact buttons to push on someone. she also loves being annoying, asking inappropriate questions and such to someone just to get on their nerves. if u have any questions abt her personality lmk! i'm also still working on the backstory haha.
    Favorite meme: [flickers lights on & off] welcome to hell! welcome to hell! welcome to h

34. AColorfulPigeon

AColorfulPigeon Acelina Litvinova<3

IGN: sarathompson
    References: @HeyoFreyo @Brit<3 @Aespair
    Have Discord?:Yes, I will pm you it if accepted. <3
    Time Zone: CDT
    Activity 1-10: 5-8 ,it depends on the week.
    Reason for Applying: I rp as a noble in House Tyrannian, so I decided it would be a nice change of pace to also have a commoner character, and I was drawn to this house. I am applying with Brit(who applied for Luca), to hopefully help create a really interesting rp. This house looks like a lovely family, and I am excited to hopefully rp with all of you. <3
    Name of character: Eirunn Lupenzi
    A description of your character: Eirunn often competes for affection from other younger members of the family, and is a “perfect little angel” around her father, although when not around him she can be quite mischievous. She would do anything to try and win the attention of her father, as she is the youngest daughter she would be seen as sweet innocent and naive. Although behind her parents back she can be quite the opposite. She causes as many headaches for her parents as she causes them joy.
    Favorite meme:https://images.app.goo.gl/S9tG3mqpYNkiU4Si9

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #34 AColorfulPigeon, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  35. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

IGN: BritishAnimaLove
    References: @AlysaPotato
    Have Discord?: Yes, Its Britism#5157
    Time Zone: Pacific
    Activity 1-10: 8/10 at times it depends if nothing important comes up.
    Reason for Applying:
    This house looks interesting and I wish to be apart of it, I have always been interested in joining a lovely family like this one. I am applying with SaraThompson. Hopefully I can join and rp with you all <3. I think it would be a fun Experience rping in this family and I will wait for a responce.
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for: Luca Lupenzi
    While Luca she is a Bastard child she is very cheerful and always listens and tries to be apart of the family. A very obedient child she is quiet and listens unless she is with Eirunn thats when her childishness kicks in and enjoys her childish manner with Eirunn. While she is usually quiet she tends to have childish Outbursts.
    Favorite meme: Yus ook ~https://images.app.goo.gl/A73bbWqU2rXHSStv9

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  36. GrumpyGirl314

GrumpyGirl314 The Grumpy Hufflepuff

IGN: GrumpyGirl314
    References: @ZiggyStarDusted @JoyShake @TheVigilantWolf
    Have Discord?: Nope, never.
    Activity 1-10:
    Reason for Applying:
    Looking to further my skills in RP while also bringing entertainment. ;)
    Name of character or write-in you are applying for:
    Pescado Lupenzi
    Pescado wasn't sure why this family chose her, nor why they allowed the two furry savage floof things to freely roam the house. She licked her paw once before continuing her pondering. It was intriguing to her that they set objects in the most perfect places for her to knock over as well. Obviously it was done in appreciation of her and to bring her joy and entertainment. She appreciated the gesture, but these humans were odd indeed. Especially the one who would steal her food from her... but that one was nice too since he gave her the button she kept hidden away to occasionally being out to play with. Her ears flicked as her eyes surveyed the room, confirming that she was indeed alone. "Meow?" No response. Excellent. Her paw flicked out and the glass flew down before hitting the floor and shattering beautifully into thousands of tiny reflective yet sharp pieces. Her ears swiveled as some cursing could be heard faintly from across the house. Proudly, she stood up and stretched lazily before slipping out the open window behind her. Perhaps she would find another relative somewhere to mooch food off of.
    Favorite meme: Grumpy Cat, of course. All of them.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. JoyShake

JoyShake Deceptively unwholesome

I cycled through 3 ratings before ending on cuddles, but this is nothing short of amazing in all ways.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  38. ZiggyStarDusted

I'd like to chat with the two of you a little further on Discord before I put you on trial, but it's looking pretty good! ZiggyStarDusted#9372, just shoot me a friend request and I'll pop us into a group.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  39. ZiggyStarDusted

ACCEPTED. best pet wow.

• Winner Winner x 1
  40. GrumpyGirl314

GrumpyGirl314 The Grumpy Hufflepuff

Conversion to Cat-Person: Successful.
    I'm telling Socks. ;)

• Immersive Immersive x 1