House Haagenvig

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Jouster, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

House Haagenvig

↞ |⌽| ↠

Vikings Army_Oil_Small_3.jpg

↞ |⌽| ↠

House Description

House Haagenvig is one of many Velheim families that reside in the lordship of Drixagh. Fallen from grace, the family seeks to reclaim their lost status. The village that the family calls home is called “Kopvagr,” and is located on the east coast of Drixagh. While the family's trade is primarily done within their lands, members of House Haagenvig have traveled down to the capital city to make themselves known.

↞ |⌽| ↠

House Haagenvig_Crest_Small.png

History Synopsis

The Velheim House Haagenvig has roots in Drixagh dating back to the Skagger Horde that resided in the Regalian Archipelago. The primitive House Haagenvig assisted in the 80 year war, attempting to defeat the early Regalian Empire. The Haagenvigs travelled over to the North Skags when the Regalians forced all those within the Nordskagger Horde out of the archipelago. The family's first ever established property would be a house within a tribe being built by other Nordskagger Horde refugees. They settled down, and stayed with the tribe for decades to come. This is where they’d begin to garner popularity for the quality of the ships that they’d craft, and the fish that they would catch. The Haagenvigs gained more wealth than most of the other families within their tribe, and soon rose in power as they expanded their shipbuilding and fish company. Neighboring coastal tribes purchased the Haagenvig-built ships that could withstand the strongest of winds, and fend off the most abominable sea monsters. The family’s current patriarch at the time, Magnus Haagenvig, travelled back to Drixagh which would be the first time the family returns to the archipelago since the Skagger Horde was warded off. Now “welcomed back”, they began to build a tribe with the support they had built up from their time in the North Skags. Kopvagr grew in status, and the Haagenvigs eventually expanded to more lands when the newest patriarch Valbrand Haagenvig was given the mantle of patriarch from his brother Hjalmar Haagenvig. The family was mentally deprived during and after the events of the Burning of the North. Nevertheless, House Haagenvig remained safe throughout these events for their status of nobility was noted in the Crown Isle. He assumed the position of one of the Great Three on the 9th of April, 306 AC. The Great Three later dissolved for the title was never brought up to light as the Skagger Elders expected. After making an abrupt move alongside House Sorenvik and House Zastorzy against the growth of Highland Ceardians from House Howlester in Greater Drixagh, Valbrand's presence in the Crown Isle dissipated while his daughter remained for the next few months. In 308 AC, the family has returned to make another debut in the heart of the Regalian Empire.

- [??? AC-178 AC] Recent ancestors of House Haagenvig are apart of the Skagger Horde that fights against the Regalian Empire.
    - [179 AC-195 AC] Those of House Haagenvig are forced out of Drixagh. Finding refuge within the North Skags, Magnus Haagenvig, the current leader of House Haagenvig makes a name for themselves due to the Tall Ships they begin to construct and the fish they sold en masse.
    - [200 AC-2?? AC] Magnus takes the earliest opportunity to return to the archipelago. He spearheads the construction of a tribe which its inhabitants named “Kopvagr.”
    - [2?? AC-2?? AC]
    - [266 AC] Hjalmar Haagenvig is born.
    - [269 AC] Valbrand Haagenvig is born.
    - [272 AC] Markus Haagenvig is born.
    - [294 AC] Hjalmar Haagenvig takes the mantle of patriarch of House Haagenvig.
    - [295 AC] Kopvagr is raided by those belonging to the village “Skaloekr.” Many were killed including Haagenvigs.
    - [Late 295 AC-299 AC] Kopvagr is continuously rebuilt and refined from the damage done by the raiders from Skaloekr.
    - [303 AC] Hjalmar Haagenvig and Valbrand Haagenvig sail to the Crown Isle of Regalia to make their family name known to those at the heart of the empire.
    - [305 AC] Valbrand Haagenvig takes the mantle of patriarch of House Haagenvig.
    - [306 AC] Valbrand Haagenvig becomes one of the Great Three.
    - [307 AC] Valbrand abruptly parts from the Crown Isle and his daughter Siselle Haagenvig takes temporary leadership of the family within the Crown Isle.
    - [308 AC] A large presence of those from House Haagenvig comes to the Crown Isle.

↞ |⌽| ↠

Physical Characteristics

Haagenvigs range with their physical traits. Features such as hair and eye color may differ between any and all of the family members. A Haagenvig’s hair can be the stereotypical blonde a Velheim would be expected to have, or have colors such as brown or ginger. Their eyes, on the other hand, can either be blue, brown, or green. On the physicality of the Haagenvigs, they all tend to lean towards a naturally fitter body. Male Haagenvigs can tower up to an astonishing 6’6” with no exact limitation to how short they can be. On the other hand, female Haagenvigs range in height. All Haagenvigs are either of Bolven, Drahl, Nautilaan, and Woaden Lineage.

↞ |⌽| ↠

Colors: Black and orange.
    Heraldry animal: Sea serpent.
    Trade: Shipbuilding and fishing.
    Title: None.

↞ |⌽| ↠​

Family Members

(You are permitted to create your own character! If you have any questions regarding this, PM me in-game, or on Discord. You can also discuss changing the current lore of preexisting characters)

Orange = Playable
    Red = Playable, but requires dedication
    Gold = Played with no character sheet
    Green = Played with a character sheet
    Blue = Played for a trial run
    Black = Unplayable or deceased

↞ |⌽| ↠​

Magnus Haagenvig | Playable | Father of Osvald ‘81’: The first Haagenvig that garnered the most prominence at the time. He began the family’s path to nobility, and laid the foundation of the family.
    Irma Haagenvig | Playable | Mother of Osvald ‘78’: Irma is the oldest living Haagenvig there is. She is the only one that came from the North Skags, and maintains a bountiful amount of information.

Main line
    Osvald Haagenvig | Playable | Father of Hjalmar, Valbrand, and Markus ‘58’: Osvald was the patriarch before Hjalmar and Valbrand. Proving his worth to the tribe and his family, he’d become the role model for the generation of Haagenvigs below him.
    Verma Haagenvig | Playable | Mother of Hjalmar, Valbrand, and Markus ‘57’: Verma is one of the most notable female Haagenvigs. She tends to most of the family’s paperwork.

Hjalmar Haagenvig | @Swashbuckling | Son of Osvald and Verma ‘41’: The last patriarch of House Haagenvig before Valbrand took over.
    Asbjorn Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Hjalmar ‘22’: Hjalmar’s oldest child. He takes after his dad, in the way that they’re both warriors.
    Aela Haagenvig | Playable | Daughter of Hjalmar ‘21’: Hjalmar’s only daughter. She has been inducted under the Uglassjel Discipline. She is a vigilant woman who ensures nothing is awry.
    Valbrand Haagenvig | @Jouster | Son of Osvald and Verma ‘38’: The current patriarch of House Haagenvig, and its current face. He hasn’t done anything major in the political scene as of yet, but only time can tell.
    Aksel Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Valbrand ‘24’: Valbrand's only son, Aksel is wild just as his father was in his youth. He looks like his twin sister, Siselle.
    Siselle Viduggla née Haagenvig | @AtticCat | Daughter of Valbrand ‘24’: The twin of Aksel. She took the mantle of leading the family after Valbrand abruptly parted ways from the Crown Isle in 306 AC. She has since settled down, married into House Viduggla.
    Frejnir Viduggla | @OliverOnly | Son-in-law of Valbrand ‘26’: The husband of Siselle. A youthful, fair father of their two children.

➴ Lovid Viduggla | Unplayable | Son of Frejnir and Nadia Celyreos ‘?’:
    ➴ Solveig Viduggla | Unplayable | Daughter of Frejnir and Siselle ‘?’:
    Markus Haagenvig | @GoodOldRebel | Son of Osvald and Verma ‘35’: Markus is the youngest of the three brothers.
    Earlene Haagenvig | @abbymadeline | Mother of Astrid and Sigrid ‘36’:

Astrid Haagenvig | @StevenWeen | Daughter of Markus and Earlene ‘18’:
    Sigrid Haagenvig | Playable | Daughter of Markus and Earlene ‘9’:

Cousin line
    Torkild Haagenvig | Playable | Father of Bjorgulf, Karsten, Merete, Ulla, and Kjelder ‘57’: A politically active man.
    Frida Haagenvig | Playable | Mother of Bjorgulf, Karsten, Merete, and Ulla ‘56’:

Bjorgulf Haagenvig | @MrNoot1 | Son of Torkild and Frida ‘37’:
    Finskjæra Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Torkild and Frida ‘35’: A clever, witted man.
    Karsten Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Torkild and Frida ‘28’: A laidback womanizer (A skin is available for him!).
    Merete Haagenvig | Playable | Daughter of Torkild and Frida ‘27’:
    Ulla Haagenvig | Deceased | Daughter of Torkild and Frida ‘24’: Passed away during the Burning of the North.
    Kjelder Grey | Playable | Bastard son of Torkild ‘37’:

Ejvind Haagenvig | Playable | Father of Vagn, Jorgen, Olav, and Selma ‘54’: A politically active man.
    Hertha Haagenvig | Playable | Mother of Vagn, Jorgen, Olav, and Selma ‘51’:

Vagn Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Ejvind and Hertha ‘30’: A raider either by land or sea.
    Jorgen Haagenvig | Playable | Son of Ejvind and Hertha ‘26’:
    Olav Haagenvig | Deceased | Son of Ejvind and Hertha ‘24’: Passed away during the Burning of the North.
    Selma Haagenvig | Playable | Daughter of Ejvind and Hertha ‘27’:
    Hela Haagenvig | Playable | Daughter of Ejvind and Hertha ‘22’:

↞ |⌽| ↠​

Family Member Application: @Jouster
    IGN:
    Reason for applying: (At least 3 sentences explaining why you want to join the family)
    References: (Make sure to ask for the person’s consent to being put down here!)
    Timezone:
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: (You can tell me privately if you have been punished)
    One Roleplay Strength:
    One Roleplay Weakness:
    Do you have Discord?: (Mandatory. If you can’t have Discord for whatever reason, PM me privately)
    Character you wish to play: (Be free to make up a new character, just make sure to clarify you are if you do, and consult with me in PM about it)
    Character backstory: (At least a paragraph that summarizes the character’s life)

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Jouster, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  2. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

House Staff

House Steward (x1):
    Vacant

House Guards () (The Serpent’s Eye):
    Serpent’s Head: Head of the House Guard. Vacant.
    Serpent’s Fangs: The body of the house guards. These are your regular guards. Rolf, @FarmerBlakeyBoy.
    Serpent’s Scales: The aspirants trying to become a proper house guard.

House Servants ():
    Vacant

↞ |⌽| ↠
    House Staff Application: @Jouster
    IGN:
    Reason for applying: (At least 2 sentences explaining why you want to be a staff member for the family)
    References: (Make sure to ask for the person’s consent to being put down here! This isn't mandatory)

Timezone:
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: (You can tell me privately if you have been punished)
    Do you have Discord?: (Mandatory. If you can’t have Discord for whatever reason, PM me privately)
    Position: (House Guard, scribe, etc.)

IC Letter to the family patriarch:

• Winner Winner x 4
    #2 Jouster, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  3. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

The thread has been revamped and cleaned up! It should look way more appealing, and easier to read. While you're at it, if you want a go at a Velheim noble, come apply! We're looking for more members.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Greys_n

Greys_n Regalian Pioneer

IGN: greys_n
    Reason for applying: Firstly, people and friends I know are in the family and I'd love to enjoy it with them. Secondly, I'd like to experience another side of the RP world here and test my interest in the server once again. Lastly, this position will motivate me to play more often I'm hoping, and I'll be more active as a player.
    References: @Jouster, @Julesandlucky probably.
    Timezone: CST.
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: I was once banned for upsetting other faction noobs.
    One Roleplay Strength: I think I'm varied in my roleplay, and I try to keep things spicy and interesting.
    One Roleplay Weakness: People think I type slowly but I take so long to respond because I'm always trying to multitask while I roleplay. It's a bad habit I'm working on.
    Do you have Skype?: Yes, it's known.
    Character you wish to play: Karsten, son of Torkild, 35.
    Character backstory:
    Karsten was raised prominently by his mother Frida and the two older brothers that followed. The seemingly harsh and careless treatment he received at his young age quickly sculpted him into the man he is today; a fighter of Skagger with a hidden interest for banking and commerce. He learned to dislike his brothers and how they treated him, taking this to heart and refusing to treat the incoming siblings the same. He ended up creating a much more durable relationship with his sisters, since they rarely acted so harshly on him. In the real world, he eventually found his brothers weren't the only to throw him disrespect, which lead him into the interest of fighting as a majority of his family had already been bred into.

5. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

I've already spoken about this application with you. Accepted. Welcome to the family!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

-=-

- @Anakyrivo is now playing Valbrand Haagenvig's son, Aksel Haagenvig!
    - @NathanPlayzMC_14 is now a House Guard to House Haagenvig, given the rank of Serpent's Fang!

-=-

House Haagenvig has gained 1 title weight, landing their patriarch the title of Imperial Ser!​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

-=-

House Haagenvig has gained 1 title weight, now a baronial family!​

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

-=-

House Haagenvig has gained 1 title weight, now a count family, as well as Valbrand becoming one of the Great Three (Thus giving him major influence within the north of the archipelago).

We're also still recruiting either for active family members, or anyone who wishes to become apart of the house staff.

-=-

- @A_r_e_s is now playing a House Guard of House Haagenvig, given the rank of Serpent's Fang!​

9. WildRoze

WildRoze Brought to you by Panic

Family Member Application:
    IGN: WildRoze
    Reason for applying: A good combination of things, Wanting to play a younger character again,
    Northern culture is very interesting to me and i've never played a character with the culture.
    I like the little cafe next to the tavern you guys own. Just overall good things.

Timezone: GMT+

Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: None.
    One Roleplay Strength: Trying to bring in positive vibes and new subjects into the rp.
    One Roleplay Weakness: Spelling at times. I try to get my large bubbles of text out to fast
    and want them to look detailed but instead spelling mistake appear!

Do you have Skype?: Yessss

Rg4s2w5.png
    tumblr_lzgma8Knts1qejqeqo1_500.gif
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════
    ↠ Character you wish to play:
    Astrid Haagenvig || Daughter of Markus and Earlene ‘14’
    Niece to the main line || Big sister to Sigrid

↠ Character backstory:
    Astrid is still a rather young woman, born to Markus and Earlene with in the Haagenvig homelands of Kopvagr, Drixagh. She grew up with her mother and later on in her life also her little baby sister who she adored taking care of as if it was her own doll. Together with her mother she would spend her days taking care of the household and taking care of the gardens. She adored baking in her younger years as it was to cold to mess around outside during winters and the oven become like her own personal fireplace. The young girl has still not shown much interest in weaponry or fighting but once she is older hopes to gain interest so she can show her father how strong she really us. Currently she is a social butterfly that is very out going and talkative but does have a rather weak immune system to at times cripple her from doing what she loves.

══════════════════
    Rg4s2w5.png Test.png Tes1t.png Tes1t1.png Rg4s2w5.png

10. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted. We already talked about this position beforehand. Welcome to the family!

11. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

IGN:
    Vivamente.

Reason for applying:
    I feel like a change of pace would be good for me, I would look forwards to joining a house I've always admired for being different to the rest. I absolutely love the roleplay that every Haagenvig creates and think that even though my roleplay abilities are limited, I could possibly add to the fantastic feeling that this family gives off. I'm pretty much useless at everything, so I feel like this family would be a good way of getting into the swing of noble rp in the fashion that it does not run along the guidelines that every other family follows, but instead holds themselves as one of the great three, worshipping the Oldt Fayth and giving a clear message that they hold family at the highest value.

References:
    @AtticCat @SlyChung @WrongChat

Timezone:
    London: GMT.

Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?:
    I'll give you a rundown in pm.

One Roleplay Strength:
    Combat, I thrive in combat above all other areas. This is probably my strongest area because I love descriptive writing and I think the best way to get descriptive is gory, violent combat rp.

One Roleplay Weakness:
    Noble Etiquette, this is probably the one area that I really need to work on above all. I am completely shit at keeping up with the etiquette changes and because of that I simply don't fit in to most scenes.

Do you have Discord?: I do have discord, though it isn't used much.

Character you wish to play:
    Torkild Haagenvig.

Character backstory: After fifty seven years of life, Torkild has lived long and well in Drixagh. From a young age, he was proficient in battle and with assistance from his father before him, he wields his weapons well. He is a seasoned and well-trained warrior who's seen his fair share of battles and has little regrets over his involvement in them, having been caught up in the Drixagh Crisis when it first happened, Torkild lost the vision in his right eye as well as an ear with it. This makes him extremely impaired in social situations as he still struggles to hear and see. His main concerns these days are tradition and family, as he takes good care of his children and holds on to tradition with a firm grasp. Torkild is a cruel, unforgiving man; though even the most frightening of people have their soft spots.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

13. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Valbrand Haagenvig has returned to the roleplay scene, and with that
    I am opening up recruitment for House Haagenvig and its staff.​

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #13 Jouster, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  14. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Reason for applying: I have always wanted to join in on a true Velheimer family. I have never been one to RP as a Velheimer until a while back, when I originally played a Velheimer Varlord. It was an amazing experience, but I knew it wasn't the complete feeling how to play a Velheimer. Then, I started playing Forcus and Ulfgar Ironfist, who in their eyes, I saw how amazing and family-like the Velheimers are. I want to be able to have that experience and more here with everyone in the family and the Velheimer Community.
    References: @bwmwags3 @indyfan98 @Brit<3
    Timezone: CST
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: Banned for 3 Days
    One Roleplay Strength: CRP, Blacksmith RP, Scholar RP (Sometimes)
    One Roleplay Weakness: Bar Talk, Scholar RP (Sometimes)
    Do you have Discord?: You already have it!
    Character you wish to play: Bjorgulf Haagenvig
    Character backstory: Bjorgulf was always trying to be athletic, from walking a lot when a toddler to running as many miles as he can today. He has always been willing to be fit and teach others how to be fit. After graduating from the School of Skaggers under the Björntass Discipline, he had begun to teach people who needed help with losing or gaining weight by helping them with their body. When it got to the Burning of the North, it became an utter nightmare for him. Most of his friends as well as lover was lost to the horrible act that changed Bjorgulf into the quiet and angry man he is today. He vows to never forget the sights he saw that day, and to never stop believing in himself to overcome anything.

15. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted for a trial run for 2 weeks as soon as you type in your first line as the character!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. DipliPsychi

DipliPsychi your server farmboy

IGN: FarmerBlakeyBoy
    Reason for applying: I want to get integrated back into Bodyguard RP and I believe this would be the best place.
    References: (Make sure to ask for the person’s consent to being put down here! This isn't mandatory)
    Timezone: EST
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: No
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah
    Position: House Guard
    IC Letter to the family patriarch:

A letter with what looks like the name Rolf scribbled onto the front of it, inside containing a parchment only having, "Need Work", on the front page and the poor-drawing of a sword.

• Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  17. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Why not. Accepted for a trial run for 3 weeks.

18. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

IGN: Gochnipunchni
    Reason for applying: I absolutely adore the pagan-noble aesthetic, wherein you're struggling between that line of savage, primal beauty and stale, civilized culture. I also have a deep love for Velheimers as a whole, as IRL I have a lot of norse ancestry, and it was a massive interest of mine as a kid. Finally, you lot are a great bunch of people! I've known you, Jouster, for a long while, as well as a few different members of the house, and we get along pretty splendidly.
    References: Sozzer, festiveCorvid, Amps07
    Timezone: EST
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: Nope!
    One Roleplay Strength: I do really really well with getting into the mindset of a character and rationalizing their flaws. I can have a legitimate, heartfelt argument with anyone about anything at any time, and even if I know that I'm objectively wrong OOC, I can always justify it IC.
    One Roleplay Weakness: I feel like I often let other people win against me in CRP far too easily, and it's a personal flaw of mine that hopefully having a big tank of a character like Bjorn would help fix
    Do you have Discord?: You've got it, man
    Character you wish to play: Asbjorn Haagenvig
    Character backstory: Bjorn was born in the Haaganvig home town of Kopvagr in 286 AC. He was an animal-lover, holding a passion for wildlife, and played alone in the woods while most other children were playing together in the village. But when Kopvagr was attacked when he was only eight years old, he witnessed his mother die before his eyes. He was a broken boy, who was desperately trying to get his father (Hjalmar) to snap out of his isolationist reverie and do his duty as a father. Hjalmar, instead, resolved the issue by withdrawing, sending his son and daughter to the School of Skagger. Bjorn learned to fight in the Crag, his peaceful, almost fridurfolk-esque childhood personality bleeding away into the rock-solid persona of a trained soldier. He excelled in the Crag, channeling his loneliness from his mother's death and being separated from his sister at such a young age, and proceeded to be drafted into the military at 19 for the sake of fighting off the Burning of the North. He was deployed to the front lines, where he saw horror after horror, until eventually, one winter night, he stumbled into a darkened grove, where an old man who went by the name of the Oldt Fayth god of Rebirth "blessed" him with werebeastism, forcibly turning Bjorn. After this, Bjorn slowly made his way back to his family, where he was reunited with Hjalmar after six long years. Today, he is trying to hide his werebeastism from his family members, having only explicitly told his sister of what occurred in the wood that one fateful night.

19. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted. We've already gone through things through Discord, so we'll continue to further discuss anything else there. Welcome to the North!

20. abbymadeline

abbymadeline your average canadian turncoat

IGN: AbbyMadeline
    Reason for applying: I know y'all in the family and have enjoyed rp'ing with this group in the past. Returning from a hiatus and want to get back into the roleplay scene by dipping my toes in.
    References: Prem, You, Greyson
    Timezone: Est baby
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: No.
    One Roleplay Strength: Probably traditional medic rp.
    One Roleplay Weakness: I get bored easily.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes.
    Character you wish to play: Earlene (Changing name).
    Character backstory: Earlene was born to in lesser aristocracy in Drixagh, she was married off at a young age to Markus Haagenvig. She had her first child Astrid at 18, and then went to attend medical school. She stayed in the family residence raising the family and acting as a community healer, having her second child in that time frame.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  21. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted.

22. _Chui

_Chui :>

IGN: Mini_Daisy
    • Reason for applying:
      • "Aye. I'm just looking for honorable work. Something that ain't in the sewers lads." -Cyrus L. Goodwin
      • Cyrus Liss Goodwin is looking for honorable work and needs it. I want to be able to be more active as my character Cyrus within reason.
    • References:
    • Timezone: CST
    • Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: NOPE. Never in a million years!
    • Do you have Discord?: I dooo, Mini Daisy#5624
    • Position: House Guard
    • IC Letter to the family patriarch:
    "To whom this meets in House Haagenvig,
    I am in search of honorable reasonable work. I am a sihndar, that sets out to make a life fighting and protecting those who also fight against the darkness and their foe. Let it he known, that payment isn't a necessity to me.

-Cyrus Liss Goodwin"

The hand writing was messy, but readable.

23. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Requesting an IC interview at an arranged time with Cyrus before a decision is reached.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  24. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted, and promoted.

Trial run for 3 weeks.

25. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted, but be sure to take initiative and play Bjorgulf more often whether or not other Haagenvigs are around.

26. gnomery

gnomery avery, local they/themmie

IGN: StevenWeen
    Reason for applying: I want an in to a tight-knit rp community. I've been meaning to get into guard and velheimer rp as well. Plus Swash, Jouster, and Cain are the boys.
    References: @Swashbuckling
    Timezone: CT
    Have you ever been OOCly muted/jailed/banned? If so, why?: Nah
    One Roleplay Strength: Character dynamics
    One Roleplay Weakness: I get tired/bored and leave abruptly sometimes
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Character you wish to play: Astrid Haagenvig
    Character backstory:
    • For the first few years of her life, Astrid forms a close bond with her mother as her father was often adventuring as a Great Oak Knight.
    • From an early age she shows more attention to hands-on oriented activities, such as fighting other children her age, building shoddy creations, and playing sports.
    • She trains with her father to become a modestly adept fighter, though she doesn't exactly follow in his footsteps. Rather, she sets out to obtain an apprenticeship under a local blacksmith and craftsman to hone her skills, which she shows a great talent for.
    • As she grows older, her personality becomes more unrestrained at times only due to the influence of alcohol, which she now has a greater appreciation for.
    • Astrid sets off to follow her family in their return to Regalia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  27. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Accepted for a trial until the 8th.