House Frossard

Discussion in 'Roleplay Families' started by SilverShroom12, May 28, 2022.

1. SilverShroom12

SilverShroom12

House Frossard
    [Crest Art to be Added]

Basic Information
    House Colors: Red and Black
    House Motto: "Le succès pour vous-même ne peut être atteint que par vous-meme," Or "Success for yourself can only be achieved through yourself.
    House Values: Charm, Cunning, and Persistence.
    Culture: Ithanian
    Religion: Publically Vultragon Unionist, Privately(Or not so privately) Void Worship
    Attitude Towards Other Races: For the most part, they see other races as one of the following: Someone to love, someone to enslave, someone to feed on, or someone to ignore.
    Attitude Towards the Planes: Extremely Pro-magic, and heavily void-based, frowning on Exist or Primal Powers. Ordial can be tolerated, as it can sometimes help reunite folk beyond the grave.

Family History
    The history of the Family was not recorded until about 40 years after the release of all Ithanian Slaves. The earliest Frossards were owners of a small tavern, though little is known of them. As time went on, this small tavern, the Bloody Moon, grew, as did the families wealth. Soon they left the tavern, gaining influence as crimelords and managing few small businesses through their own slaves. This pattern continued, with the family eventually becoming near nobles by Regalian standard.

By the time the most recent Head of House came around, Delphine Frossard, the family effectively controlled a large chunk of a southern principality in Southern Ithania(unnoficially). Delphine was eternally hungry for luxury and untouchability and was willing to go to any lengths to bring it for herself and her children.

This drive for excess eventually led Delphine and her husbands, a Songaskian Mason and an Ailor Man, to the Alias Vampires of Ithania. Within a matter of weeks, most of her family was infected, and they embraced the void, learning to use it for magic and learning of the "Void Culture." Since then, the family has been connected with the void, many of their children turning out as Silven.

A few years ago, much of the family decided to leave their little sector of Ithania, a rare few staying behind to take care of things. The family had heard much was occuring in Regalia, and decided if any power was to be had, Regalia would be a good place to gain it.

Characters and Application
    Currently Played
    Playable
    Unplayable

Delphine Frossard: The current head of house, a ruthless and powerful woman who will stop at nothing to achieve what she wants. Played by @SilveRDeeRPlays
    ??? Frossard: Delphine's first husband, and Altalar man who died of a heart attack. A few months ago, he found himself back in Ithania, after refusing to die so soon after marriage. After visiting Delphine's former estate and learning where she had gone, he has headed on his way to regalia, though Delphine doesn't yet know he's alive-or undead, rather. Personality up to you.
    Marcus Frossard: Delphine's Second Husband, a strong and capable engineer affected by the marken curse. Played by @Aticiy
    Adama Frossard: Delphine's Third Husband, a flamboyant Songaskian and Mason. Personality and Affliction Status up to you.
    Avankita Frossard: First Child to Delphine and Marcus, a Party Loving Lust Silven and Magician. Played by @SenpaiKookie
    Amelia Frossard: Second Child to Delphine and Marcus, a rare Mundanity among the family, as well as an Alchemist and slight Engineer. Played by @MyJhintuition
    Avarizia Frossard: Third Child to Delphine and Marcus, a trickster and thief who doesn't quite understand the concept of ownership. Played by @MidnightRey
    Oliver Frossard: Fourth and Final Child to Delphine and Marcus, a mundane cartoon artist who has only recently returned to Regalia. Played by @screaminbenshee
    ??? Frossard: Technical First child of Delphine and Adama, twin of Ibrahim Frossard. Affliction Status and Personality up to you.
    Ibrahim Frossard: Twin to the above child of Delphine and Adama, a lover of the open sea who returned to the pearl cities to pursue the College of Bentyia.(May be playable, DM me SilverShroom#4761)
    ??? Frossard: First and Only child of Marcus and Adama, Personality and Affliction Status up to you, but preferably not a silven.
    Sylvie Frossard: An unexpected but welcome addition to the family, Sylvie is a Haat Maraya discovered as an egg, which was assumed to be a rock. By the time they realised what they had gotten themselves into, the Frossards now had a Maraya Silven to raise. A carver, seamstress, and mason after one of her fathers. Played by @Jute_Len
    Gabriel Frossard: Brother to Delphine and Francois Frossard, currently helping rule the small sector of Ithania the Frossards illegally control, which is not going well.
    Francois Frossard: Brother to Delphine and Gabriel Frossard, currently helping rule the small sector of Ithania the Frossards illegally control, which is not going well.
    ???: Don't really like any of the characters here? You can also apply for another character, but dm me about it first(SilverShroom#4761)! All Races, Afflictions, and niches welcome, though exist and primal forces will be frowned upon and/or bullied IC

NOTE: I tried to keep all of the currently unplayed characters pretty open so you can do whatever you want, but if you need help with an idea, Dm me!
    How to Apply:
    1. Fill out the form.
    2. I'll check the thread, and look at your idea.
    3. I'll approve or deny it!
    4. You might have a short trial to see if you actively play and enjoy the character.
    5. You join the cool french vampire family.
    It's that simple! 99/100 times you'll get approved, don't worry, and even if you're denied I'll do my best to help you improve on your concept.

Form:

IGN:
    Discord:
    Character:
    Concept:
    WIP Application(Optional):
    And Ping @SilveRDeeRPlays

Have fun >:3

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #1 SilverShroom12, May 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  2. Aticiy

Aticiy Mr Worldwide

Form:

IGN: Aticiy
    Discord: t+kami²#0001
    Character: Marcus Frossard
    Concept:

Marcus is a pragmatic fellow, forcibly disabling the majority of their emotions in an efforts to control their affliction, as well-as focus on engineering and training. This practical nature extends to all parts of the mans life, whether it be romance (I don't do romance RP), raising their children, work, to anything as little as brushing their teeth. Ithanian culture (obviously lol).

The main concept of Marcus is that they are Marken, having been bitten after the birth of Antoine Frossard. Within the lifespan of his youngest, Marcus has grown to be able to control the curse to a partial degree, able to manually trigger shifts whilst retaining some from of sensibility. Although this is not to say that in the past there has not been conflict regarding it, the inability to control the burning anger of the curse has lead Marcus to forcibly shift multiple times, attacking those around him and therefore forcing a level of isolation and distance from others; only being able to trust themselves more recently, focusing on the fact they have shut of their emotions. Wolf-Marken archetype: bitten. Force triggers are through feeling intense emotion, weirdly they always shift on their birthday (October 20th - Luna-Reverie), self-loathing has also proven to lead to trigger their affliction.

Further expanding upon engineering, the branch they focus on is Hallowtech, providing the family with biotics, armaments, machina, automata, medica and for himself: movement. They have the ability to alter entire bodily functions, although frown upon the idea rather heavily and as such only care to do it when circumstances absolutely require it.

They have the ability to use a sword and extensions of physical combat due to upbringing, primarily using a saber. More recently out of fear of affliction they have learnt to use ranged weaponry instead, not wanting to stay close to his opponent as to not accidentally shift and devour them. Marcus is physical strong, having a build that balances constitution, strength, dexterity whilst focusing on wisdom.

A basic physical description is 6'2 Ailor, forty-two years young, with increased muscularity, heightened hair growth and facial hair, raven black hair with streaks of grey and white, and sensitivity to loud noises and bright lights often causing them to wear a blindfold or glasses when outdoors. Everything bar height is a result of affliction, although without it they were essentially the same in every aspect despite hair growth.

[​IMG]
    All credit to MonMarty, obviously, this is just a reference.

OOC Note: I got a bit carried away, I'll be honest, just sort of found myself writing and went from there. This character is actually very interesting to me now (fyi but I was only originally invested because the chars name is the same as mine LMFAO), I want to get more involved with Crime RP at a larger standard and branch out from my usual group of people! I can understand that what I concepted is a quite an exception to make, but I'd like to use Marcus as a vehicle for RP relative to Markenism or potential conflict or in-fighting within the future; aka I'll be able to play antagonist if required, although in day-to-day they also have the ability to function, albeit apathetically. Feel free to contact me on here or Discord (see above) if there are any question or concerns!

Tags: @SilveRDeeRPlays

3. SilverShroom12

SilverShroom12

Approved! I'll invite you go the discord in a minute :)

• Powerful Powerful x 1