House Fayden

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by TonyBones, May 6, 2020.

1. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

House Fayden Crest.png
    "We fight the blood driven for the innocent"
    Race: Mostly Teledden Altalar
    Religion: Mostly Old Gods
    Trade: Vampire Killer, Cook(includes brewing), Medic, Alchemist, or Bartender
    Language: Modern Altalar
    Colors: Red and Tarnished Gold
    Values: Service, Resilience, Loyalty, and Strength
    Current Head of the House: Connak Tibalt Fayden

Brief History
    The exact known point of origin is unknown but there is a decrypted and abandoned Keep a few miles away from Hallonq, Daen. Their start was rumored to be of a service to a dying noble that the first known Fayden helped fend off a vampire during a dark, rainy night somewhere in Daendroc. The first known Fayden is unknown and long dead. They fell to commoner status after Vuduin Fayden was reported to be researching Void Magic about 50 years before Connak Fayden's birth. They were a low-income Noble house before the fall and they showed their care for the commoners by protecting them from the vampire menace. As time went on, the Fayden's have lost interest in becoming a noble house since it would most likely bring disapproval from other noble houses. The Fayden's also have records of every member dating back to Reluvethel Fayden who created the Fayden family encyclopedia. After the fall, Harwinser Fayden would bring the family to Hallonq and took the encyclopedia, a whip and his house garb with him. About 25 years after the fall, a 36 year old Ral Fayden would be the one to bring the house up to commoner status and it would remain there all the way to the present.

Characteristics
    Each Fayden was born as a Teledden Altalar with green eyes and varying hair color. There is a birth scar of a crude 'F' on the left side of the rib cage on every Fayden except Connak. In Connak's case, he received a branding of the family crest in the approximate area of the birth scar. As for the muscularity, each Fayden would range from having an athletic body shape to a muscular one. They tend to be around the height of 6'4.

Family Heirloom(s)

Fayden Family Encyclopedia: An old, large book that is used to record everything on the members of the family.

Fayden Rings (multiple are made): A Damascus steel ring with the family crest on it. Can be worn as an engagement ring or for decoration. Holds no magic properties or powers.

Family Traditions

It is tradition for every Fayden to learn how to use a whip. It is also a tradition to hate vampires since one of the family trades is being a vampire hunter.

Family tree

Revised Fayden Family Tree.png
    Red: Done-diddly dead
    Grey: Unplayable
    Green: Playable
    Blue: Played
    ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Fifth Generation/First Recorded
    Reluvethel Fayden, 270: Creator of the Fayden Encyclopedia, father of Harwinser, fearless, favored a whip as primary weapon, died of wounds post battle with his last vampire kill.

An Unknown Fayden, Age unknown: Married to Reluvethel, mother of Harwinser, died of illness.
    Sixth Generation/Second Recorded
    Harwinser Fayden, 235: Relocated and rebuilt the Family, father of Vuduin, bold/borderline crazy, outlived his son, died in a fight with a vampire.

Chandrelle Fayden, 230: Married to Harwinser Fayden, mother of Vuduin, died trying to avenge her husband.

Seventh Generation/Third Recorded

Vuduin Fayden, 169: Main reason House Fayden lost Nobility, researched Void Magic to understand it, used magic over the whip, father of Ral, first recorded aberrant, hanged by an angry mob.

Isarrel Fayden, 190: Married to Vuduin, mother of Ral, fate unknown.

Eighth Generation/Fourth Recorded
    Ral Fayden 125
    : Boldest Fayden to ever live, used a whip with throwables, favored boomerangs as throwable, father of Theodre and Theodluin, reported dead. (Played by MrNoot1)

Alyndra Fayden, 125: Married to Ral, tended to Ral’s wounds if there were any, known medic, lives in Hallonq with Theodluin. (Available, DM is required)

Ninth Generation/Fifth Recorded

Theodre Fayden, 100: Son of Ral, cruel adoptive father of Connak, arguably the worst Fayden, used a longsword over a whip, died of tuberculosis.

Seldanna Fayden, 100: Married to Theodre, caring adoptive mother of Connak, born as a Cielothar, died of pneumonia and tuberculosis.

Theodluin Fayden, 99: Son of Ral, took up Alchemy to aid his father, prefers ranged weapons over whips. (Available, DM is required)

Tenth Generation/Sixth Recorded

Connak Tibalt "Velruin" Fayden, 55: Adoptive son of Theodre Fayden, born a Kathar, second recorded aberrant of the family in many ways. (Played by Tonybones)

Yansa "Maiyun" Fayden, 80: Married to Connak, third recorded aberrant. (Played by JustSomeAnimal)

Eleventh Generation/Seventh Recorded

Domri Annette Fayden, 16: Daughter of Connak and Yansa Fayden, fifth recorded aberrant, twin to Dellraek. (Played By Bayonettarded)

Dellraek Conagher Fayden, 16: son of Connak and Yansa Fayden, fourth recorded aberrant, twin to Domri. (Avalible, DM is required)

More Generations to come

Rules
    So, I guess this is the boring part of the whole thread where I have to be serious. I’m really not the type of guy to be strict but I will enforce the rules I have set for this house and they read a little something like this...

1. If a Fayden is infected with vampirism and if Connak hears about it, he will hunt the infected character down to either cure or kill. I will try to avoid kill but if the character is infected more than four times, then Connak will go for the kill. I will be keeping a count of the infection rate in each character in terms of vampirism.

2. Don’t be overly toxic OOC. I know we all get salty but there are some people who take it to toxic levels. Jus’… Just try to be chill and if you need to vent, try to keep it lowkey on the toxic scale.

3. Do NOT talk politics OOCly. I understand that we all have different views and I understand that not everyone agrees on specific topics. So please, keep it out of public channels

4. Just follow the set Server rules. I know it's obvious but it had to be said.

Applications
    This is required for documentation.

IGN:
    Jails/Bans/Mutes? (DM me if you’d like to keep it private):
    Character you want to play:
    Discord:
    How active are you from 1-10:
    Favorite guitarist (totally optional):
    Ex. John Frusciante

Not interested in being a House Fayden Member? Fill this out instead.

IGN:
    Character you play w/ application
    Discord:
    Favorite Guitaist (optional):

• Like x 2
    • Powerful x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    #1 TonyBones, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  2. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

*casual bump because hecc it.*

3. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

It is tempting..

4. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Changes made
    1. Added Domri and Dellraek under the Eleveth Generation
    2. Added "DM is required" to the avalible characters

#4 TonyBones, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
  5. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Jails/Bans/Mutes? (DM me if you’d like to keep it private):
    Banned for 3 Days - 5 Months ago (Will PM if 100% needed. Something I don't like talking about)
    Character you want to play:
    Ral Fayden
    Discord:
    You got it!
    How active are you from 1-10:
    6.5/10 (I work on Thursdays-Sunday from 3 or 4 PM CST to 11 PM CST)
    Favorite guitarist (totally optional):
    My father played the guitar, plus he was a Radio DJ back in the day

• Like Like x 1
  6. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

@MrNoot1 Accepted! I'll send some more information on the character over discord.