House Cadieux Du Lierre

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by canaaa, Mar 1, 2021.

1. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name :
    Cadieux du Lierre
    (pronounced CAD-ee-euh doo lee-air).

Meaning :
    Little Fighter of the Ivy.

Colors :
    Cerulean blue and ivy green.
    Culture :
    Ithanian.
    Lineage :
    Mainly Carnvaal, with Drahl, Akkadian cousin lines.
    Symbols :
    The winged lion, ivy leaves, lily of the valley flowers, verdant plains.
    House Words:

De la terre aux étoiles.
    From the land to the stars.
    Religion :
    Vultarin Priscelle Unionist.
    Capital :
    Vattanais.
    Holdings :
    Archduchy of Vixhall; Marquisate of Montelmar.
    Title Level :
    Archducal, Marquis.
    Main Trades :
    Gems, printing, cartography.
    Values :
    Fairness, loyalty, laughter, well-hosted parties, fine drinks.
    Wealth Level :
    Upper high class.
    Quick Links :
    Family traits and lineage.
    Application information.
    Application status.

╔═══ ✰.·:·. ☽ ☾ .·:·.✰ ═══╗

History.

Known as the Lions of Vattanais, House Cadieux traces its origins from the fallen Leutz-Vixe House du Brierüst, a relatively minor noble house that has skyrocketed into fame in recent years. Hailing from the southern coastal holding of Maraisburke, the du Brierüsts are known to have equal parts of liquor and blood running through their veins, thanks in part to Constanze du Brierüst’s wildly popular Buck and Bramble liquor distribution company. The rose-and-brambled Elk of Maraisburke were also famed for Constanze’s tenure as Lord Chancellor of the Empire, and infamous for the Archblood Duke Leufred that followed once she abdicated its titles.

House du Brierüst fell during the spring of 308 AC, unable to support itself under its own weight and continue forward in the wake of the Clicker Crisis. In a dramatic gesture, the then-Baroness of Maraisburke signed off all lands, holdings, and titles to House Typhonus and stepped away from the realm of nobility for three months to recover.

House Cadieux was born as an unintended product of the union of the Baron of Maraisburke, Francis du Brierüst, and Florence Archambeau, the third daughter of then-Countess Elaine Archambeau, who bore strong ties to their motherland of Ithania. Their two daughters were raised in a blending of their cultures, with the eldest daughter Constanze adopting a far more Leutz-Vixe view of the world. The younger daughter Milena, however, attached readily to the Ithanian ideals passed down to her from her grandmother, and was named matriarch in accordance with cultural custom - largely an internal affair, though it did see the official inheritance of the Archambeau gem trade upon Milena’s twenty-fourth birthday, which would later come to be House Cadieux’s main trade.

This would only truly come into play upon the succession and loss of the du Brierüst titles and the falling of the House as a whole. During these months, Milena, the acting matriarch at the time of its fall, would combine her matriarchy over her father’s family with the ideals and culture of her mother’s family. She penned her family home in Maraisburke, asking them to come to the City. Together, they would rebuild into something grand, something better than ever. Something that would honor their past, but allow them to move forward into the present and the future. A new identity. A new start.

Both Houses’ ancestries can be tied back to figures of folklore and legend, passed down and honored by the family’s later generations. House Archambeau claims its ancestry to come from Rosaline Archambeau and her Homme d’Coeur, Charles the Pale Knight, whereas House du Brierüst’s line was begun by Aloys the Briar Knight and his wife Liliana. The tale of his origin is told quite often, be it at weddings or in the bars after a few drinks …

The tale of the Briar Knight begins with a Bloodcast fellow named Aloys. Like many Cadieux now, of course, he was known to be warm, enthusiastic, gregarious, and boisterous - especially at grand feasts. For Aloys, no bet was too foolhardy, no competition too low, no man despised to the point where he would refuse a drink with them. His revelry was unmatched in all of Maraisburke, and he was known as Three-Drinks Aloys far and wide. For the low, low price of only three drinks, you'd have a night from which you could tell stories until the end of your days.

Now, during this time in Maraisburke, the great Lords of the realm were infighting and always at each other's throats, as Leutzmen are wont to do; instead of Empire politics, they drag each other down before they can ever leave. The Houses of Ebron and van Vellberg, then, were warring this time. Both grand Houses, both with everything to lose to each other after the close of one battle. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that the fate of the losing House was a fall, and thus both Houses and their armies readied to fight with everything they had to preserve themselves and build a legacy to last.

The night before this grand battle, House van Vellberg had a feast to celebrate and boost morale at the eleventh hour. The men sang and danced and rejoiced, knowing in their hearts that the night could very well be their last. And from across the hall, Aloys caught the eye of Lady Liliana van Vellberg, the Count’s youngest daughter. His heart was stolen the moment he laid eyes on her, and under her watchful gaze, he regaled the hall with tales from the battles he’d fought, standing up on the tables and gesturing with his hands to embellish the stories.

He told stories of men far more prepared than he was, but by virtue of mere skill and luck, he managed to come through - his armor dented, and he spoke of the story of each as he thumped his hand over his chest piece. Aloys was not a man of means, but he was a man of heart and honor; he told his stories with the hopes of impressing Lady Liliana, considering he had no blue blood of his own. This went long into the night, and Aloys stumbled out of the hall as the sun’s rays began to stretch over the hills. In his drunken stupor, he tumbled into the bushes and fell asleep, still fully dressed in his shining armament.

When Aloys next opened his eyes, he was greeted with the midmorning light - and the sounds of the battle, down the hill and in the valley. He dragged himself up and from the bush he'd tumbled into. Aloys didn't have the time to disentangle the roses, thorns, and brambles that had clung to his armor in his slumber. Instead, he tugged down his visor and rushed down to the battlefield!

The van Vellberg and Ebron armies had been fighting for some time, then - the forces had been there since the dawn, and morale and energy both had dropped dangerously low on both sides. But Aloys came rushing down and cut a terrifying swath through the enemy. He took command of the left flank, and his presence - as well as memories of the night before - drummed up just enough courage in the van Vellberg men to push on.

His fervor caused them to rally around him, and they made quick work of the Ebron forces, which quickly fell to their knees. But still - those still standing were offered a hand up and tended to, no matter whose force they were. The battle was won, and they were all Leutzmen in the end, weren't they?

After the battle, Count van Vellberg honored those who had fought for him with special boons at the banquet he hosted. For his role in the battle, both as his own force and as a rallying cry for the other men at the battle that day, Aloys was given Liliana’s hand in marriage and the little castle town of Sumpfort to lord over. He was named Aloys du Brierüst, or Aloys of Briar-Armor, for his deed, and word spread from thereon of Three-Drinks Aloys du Brierüst, the Briar Knight and Lord of Sumpfort.

With the split of House du Brierüst into successor Houses Cadieux and du Triege, a new age seems to be dawning amongst the nobility. While the future is uncertain, it’s clear that these two new Houses have come to fill the space left by their shared forefather, growing into the roles of the sigil of their birth - roses and brambles, respectively.

╚═══ ✰.·:·.☽☾.·:·.✰ ═══╝

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 canaaa, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. canaaa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently played family generation. Interactive here.
    [​IMG]

Family Traits and Lineage:

Being descended from House du Brierüst, the Cadieux du Lierre generally carry the features of said family. The Leutz-Ithanian intermixing is clear with just a look at any of them; higher cheekbones from marriages to courtly Ithanians and stronger jaws from their swampy Maraisburke roots are common across the family, though certain lines carry different visual influences and other features. A relation can be visibly spotted between any Cadieux, though only those from the same sibling line can truly be mistaken for each other. The bloodline is notably free of inbred features, due to a need to marry outwards to secure alliances and businesses rather than inwards to protect their own.

Those descended from the Archambeau marriage are blonde as a rule, with either the icy-blue eyes of their mother or the soft brown of their father. Two children from this line bear wide shoulders and stony demeanors, while the third inherited a far daintier, gentler disposition and framing. It is said that these three embody the three symbols of House du Brierüst, as all headed it before its end: Constanze, the elk; Leufred, the brambles; Milena, the rose.

Those descended from the d’Mallive marriage are softer in most senses of the word: Percival, Brielle, Odette, Ingrid, and Fabien not only carry light blue eyes and blonde hair, but pursue their own dreams in quiet rebellion from the domineering man their father has become. These five souls are gentle but passionate, and do their best to make the world a better place than they found it through their own varying methods.

Those descended from the Slumberwood marriage inherit the Anian features as well as the Leutz-Ithanian ones: namely, the black hair of the mother, and the facial structure of the father in all save the nose. Morgaine is the sole child of this marriage, and bears her mother’s name after her death. Morgaine has since been disowned, and her connection to the family forever severed socially and in the eyes of the law.

Those descended from the Schwarz marriage carry strong New Regalian influences, though these shifted over time. These Cadieux are black-haired and blue-eyed, mostly leaning round-cheeked and wide-eyed when given the ability to become so; Victoria, as a consequence of her Darkwald education, is gaunt and thin. Her siblings Henri and Isabelle delve into their studies with full force, with one an architect and the other an alchemist with a passion for the stars. It is surprising to no one, then, that these siblings carry an Akkadian bloodline and an inquisitive nature.

Those descended from the Lavigne marriage are known for their heavy Ithanian influence and thus their love to toy with haute couture. These three children are heavily interested in their own pursuits, partially due to the perfectionist standards their parents mercilessly push upon them. Manon and Achille, twins, and Roul, the youngest, bear gaunt features, owed to the thinner face of their mother, but higher brow lines and the same shape to their eyes. Notably, these Cadieux carry Drahl birds, who are never far from their beloved owners.

Those descended from the Fournier marriage are steeped in mystery, not much being known besides their penchants for alternate study and the years they spent abroad to learn their specific interests. Noemie and Eloise are both blonde with soft blue eyes, and in fact are identical; it is through their hair and clothing and the ample use of their voices that they proclaim they are not the same. These two are descended from a more emotionally sensitive branch of the family.

House Cadieux du Lierre is broken into a noble main line and a commoner cadet house: House Cadieux du Lierre and House du Lierre, respectively. Those who are members of the noble mainline style themselves as either Cadieux or Cadieux du Lierre; those who are members of the commoner cadet line style themselves as simply du Lierre. The absence of the noble name Cadieux communicates the absence of noble privilege and status.

╚═══ ✰.·:·. ☽ ☾ .·:·.✰ ═══╝

• Winner Winner x 7
    #2 canaaa, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
  3. canaaa

Application Information:

House Cadieux is a fairly open and accepting house. There are, however, some stipulations to joining and portraying a Cadieux!

1. Act like a noble, ICly and OOCly. Be respectful to others OOCly, and have good conduct. Not adhering to good OOC etiquette can be grounds for ejection from the family.
    2. Please devote at least half of your time to this character. If you don’t feel like you can meet this requirement, talk to me and we’ll work something out.
    3. Make sure you’ve read the Ithanian cultural page, as well as the du Brierüst wiki page to get a feeling for the House and its background. All Cadieux ICly were born into House du Brierüst, so that lore is incredibly important to know. We’d rather have one person really interested in the concept than six who only vaguely want to do it.
    4. If you act against the House or act in a way that warrants removal from the family, you will be ICly disowned. I will contact you either in the family discord or in PMs if you’re at risk of this beforehand, and allow you to fix it if this is unintentional.
    5. We are not accepting any more Darkwald knights - we’ve got two, and that’s more than enough. You can still play a knight, just not from that School.
    6. If you have a problem, please come to me. House Cadieux is a generally cooperative house - you don’t have to like everyone IC or OOC, and you can absolutely play your character to not like one of their cousins. All I’d ask is for you to be OOCly respectful and communicative. If you’d like to do a conflict storyline IC, either internally or externally, let me know and we can work that out to make it fun for everyone.
    Trial Process:
    1. Apply/express interest. Simple, but incredibly necessary - I won’t know if you want to play a Cadieux if you don’t tell me! This can be in my DMs or here on this thread, whatever you’re comfortable with. I’m pretty active on both, so it’s not like it’ll go three months without me seeing it.
    2. Talk to me! We’ll figure out a direction for your character to be created and settle them with a vibe that will complement - but not totally overlap - with the other family members. Everyone has the thing they do, and we appreciate that. This isn’t a strict “I’m a diplomat so you can’t be” but instead something like “We don’t need two specialized alchemists, so one can dabble and do other things while another goes full into it”.
    3. Your trial will begin. You’ll be added to the Cadieux Discord and given access to a ‘trial chat’ specific to you and a general one for all current trials, accessible by myself + all played non-trial family members. This is where you go to ask any questions, get help, voice any concerns, and hear live feedback regarding your trial. This trial can last as long as we need it to for you to settle in, but can also end early if it’s not really working out.
    4. After a period of time, either two weeks or once you’ve settled into the Cadieux you want to play, your trial will either pass or fail. If you pass your trial, there’s your character. I can disown you, but I can’t take that character away from you once you’ve come off the trial. If you fail the trial, your character simply ceases to exist as a Cadieux. You can make the concept for yourself or as part of another noble family if you want (and I can help point you to families that would work better, so don’t worry about being on your own), but that character just sort of gets retconned out with anything they did brushed over (hence why I ask every Cadieux to wait until trial periods finish to make character applications or participate in progressions).
    As a note, characters are mostly fluid. If you come into the family wanting to play a suave but nerdy knight and then decide later on you don’t want to play that but instead pursue a scholar with comically bad timing or another Cadieux-fitting concept, absolutely come talk to me about it. The goal here is for you to appreciate and enjoy the RP you do with this character above all else, so if something’s not working and you need a rewrite or a complete do-over, just come talk to me and we’ll sort it out.

Should you wish to apply for either a family or staff member, fill out this application in the comments below or in my forum PMs.

Family Application :

References (optional, though they do greatly improve your chances) :
    Previous Character Applications (optional) :
    Discord :
    Time Zone :
    Activity : (Put on a scale of ten! This isn’t a deciding factor, just to let us know!)
    Strength and weakness :
    Past experiences in nobility, if any :
    Reason for applying :
    Character pitch : Include name, age, line, proposed niche, and general personality, as well as a key want/desire.
    ( @canaaa )

I am the only person who can approve/deny family applications. Staff applications are split between family/player oversight, and can be approved by any of them. I'll step in to cover it if one hasn't been looked at for a second.

For guards:
    @Halsi @SomeRandomMan @canaaa

For staff:
    @essentialess @SomeRandomMan @canaaa

For medical corps:
    @Cipherition @FrostedDewDrop @canaaa

Staff Application :

Character Name :
    Link to Character App :
    References (optional, can be IC or OOC) :
    Discord :
    Desired position :
    IC Letter to the Grand Duchess :
    ( See above for tags for the positions! )

╚═══ ✰.·:·. ☽ ☾ .·:·.✰ ═══╝

• Winner Winner x 5
    #3 canaaa, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  4. canaaa

Application Status :

Family applications are currently CLOSED. This thread will be updated when they open again.

Staff applications are currently OPEN. We'd love to have you!

╚═══ ✰.·:·. ☽
    ☾ .·:·.✰ ═══╝

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #4 canaaa, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  5. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

Character Name: Susanne "Sugar" of Havenreach
    Link to Character App:
    Discord: Qoll#1750
    IC Letter to the Duchess:
    [​IMG]
    Salutations & greetings, my name is Susanne of Havenreach - We met in the noble lounge and I must say, you made quite the impression on me! I'm currently applying to be a Court Mage of your house due to my status as a Silven & my dabbling in the arcane, but if that isn't suitable or the position is already filled, then I'm alright with whatever role you stick me with - Whether just a servant or something of the likes!

I like to cook & mix drinks, in addition - I would like to note I am the owner of the Nook & Cranny, so I have experience with businesses & whatnot. As well as - I'd love to do your makeup & style your hair sometime! I feel as if accents of gold & a shimmering green would suit you very well, Duchess. If you need to meet with me in person, I'm typically found in the Nook or other various establishments in New Town!

With lots of love,
    [​IMG]
    @canaaa @Cipherition @CocoaCherry @Scribbe

6. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

[​IMG]

It would be an absolute honor to have you as a servant and a Court Mage. However, I would like to interview you before we take you on, just to get to know you better. If you pass the interview, we'll take it from there

Eager to meet you,

[​IMG]
    @Qoll

• Like Like x 1
  7. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

Character name: Faelor Tal’Yind
    Link to Character App: Bonk
    Discord: uwuspeedboat#6852
    IC Letter to the Duchess:
    Dear Duchess Cadieux,
    I hope this letter finds you well, I will keep this brief. I seek better employment, and I believe that I can find it within your House. I have experience as a baker and a maid, and am familiar, though not too personally, with polite society. It would be an honor to work for an Ithanian Noble family within the city, seeing as I am from the region. I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
    Faelor Tal’Yind
    @canaaa @Cipherition @CocoaCherry @Scribbe

8. Blackfiish

Blackfiish Fortunes Always Hiding, I've Looked Everywhere Supremium

Character Name: Jesrah Cissé
    Link to Character App: Ta da!
    Discord: Blackfish#4899
    IC Letter to the Grand Duchess:
    An envelope would make its way to the Cadieux estate, sealed with a wax yellow sunburst. Within it a parchment containing the following transcription would be found:
    Dear Duchess Cadieux,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am writing to you, as I have recently arrived in the Crown City having been alleviated of my employment back in Farah’deen, and believe from my brief experience's in the city, that I could best utilise my skillset in protecting the well-being of a family worthy of such protection. I thus seek employment within your household as a guard, or work in such a capacity, and offer my services to serve your house as long as you deem fit. My experience in the noble courts of the Masaya have taught me the basics of proper decorum and etiquette in noble circles, and I hope to prove my loyalty and skill in time, should you accept me into your household.

I humbly await your response, all the best,
    Jesrah Cissé
    @canaaa @Cipherition @Halsi @essentialess

9. Cipherition

taken care of IC

Mister Cissé,
    All is well here! In fact, it would be even better if you dropped by for an interview with Lord Fabien Cadieux and myself.
    Hope to See You Soon,
    Lady Isabelle Cadieux

10. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

Character Name : Faith_Bug
    Link to Character App: Boop
    Discord: Faith_Bug#4279

Dear Duchess Cadieux,

I am writing to you to seek employment within your House as either a Guard or an informant of sorts. My skills better fit those categories, and am experienced with working for the peerage, as I have worked for other Noble Houses before. It would be an honor to work for the family, hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Travaisel Siphenian.

@canaaa @Cipherition @Halsi @essentialess

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Halsi

Halsi Ithanophile Supremium

To Travaisel Siphenian,

What a curious offer you extend, sir Siphenian. We could always use the help of a vigilant guard, considering the treacherous vipers hiding in the Holy Capital. Attend Pommeaux estate sometime so we could discuss further details about your future in our employment. I would be eager to host you over a glass of wine.

Graciously yours,
    Lord Fabien Cadieux

Please dm me on Discord (Halsi#1577) so we can discuss further details!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. KonaKitsune

KonaKitsune Aspiring Bard

Character Name & Link - Terrowin Steeljack
    References - AtticCat / Her Grace, Duchess Haeddi van Hal (both OOC & ICly)
    Discord - connor564#0001
    IC Letter to the Grand Duchess

A letter has arrived, the envelope sealed with a wax stamp labeled "SJ". Inside was a parchment, written in spidery handwriting. It read,

To the esteemed Grand Duchess Cadieux -

My name is Terrowin Steeljack, and I am a bard offering my services to your family as an entertainer or court musician. I've been entertaining for the past four years, and believe I can bring something to the table with my instrument skills, singing skills, and dancing skills. I've worked with his High Grace, Grand Duke Petrou for the recent military gala, as well as Lady Lucrece Piergarten in the Musical Unity of Regalia, and am a registered bard at Master Wan-Xia's Regalian Institute of Preforming Arts. It would be a great honor to hone my talents for your house & court.

Eagerly awaiting your response,
    Terrowin S.​
    ( @canaaa @Cipherition @Halsi @essentialess )

13. Cipherition

Mister Terrowin,
    It would be an honor to have you as a musician! I play the double bass myself, and it would be a m a z i n g to have someone to play with.
    Yours Truly,
    Lady Isabelle Cadieux

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  14. TheHitchHyker

TheHitchHyker Dead Man's Switch

Character Name : Celeste Venphine
    Link to Character App : https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/celeste-venphine-anti-death-undead.93695/
    References (optional, can be IC or OOC) :
    • Ana Cervantez (SoggyToeNails)
    • Reynard Bernac (FolkFume)
    Discord : TheHitchHyker#2355
    A letter has arrived with a sealant of white wax. There is no proper crest or initials applied.

To Esteemed Grand Duchess Cadieux,
    I hope this letter finds you well! My name is Celeste Venphine, and I'm interested in the open position of your head physician. I offer some of the best mundane medicinal services in Regalia. While this would be the first time working under a Noble name, I have spent much of my time working at Burning Bridges Clinic for Ana Cervantez as one of the more active medics on site. I would be honored to provide to you my top-tier medical services.

-C. Venphine

The signature is written in a dark crimson ink.

15. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

Character Name: Aaliyah al-Abadi
    Link to Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aaliyah-al-abadi.93851/#post-1010787
    Discord: baelluh#5904
    Dear Grand Duchess,
    My name is Aaliyah al-Abadi and I've only recently arrived to Regalia. I heard that you were looking for a new House Doctor and would love to apply for the position whether it be as House Doctor or even just working for your family! I attended medical school not too long ago so I do have much knowledge in such a topic. Thank you for this opportunity and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Sincerely,
    Doctor Aaliyah al-Abadi

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  16. akusazero

akusazero

Character Name : Raid Blackbird Fa'Salor
    Link to Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/raid.92326/
    Discord : ThreeEyes#9151

Dear Kind Grand Duchess,

My name is Raid Blackbird Fa'Salor. I believe my experience in Military pursuits and combat would render me as a potential House guard, for you. I am adaptable, and put my whole trust in the House. While I may be younger, I was an esteemed student of Oussafalin Academy Songay, and have more than enough flexibility to be placed in less advantageous situations with a positive outcome.
    I am quite excited to hear back from you. May the Spirit guide you.

Raid Blackbird

17. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Accepted for an IC interview with Captain Theopold Kreiburg.

18. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Supremium

Miss Venphine,

I look forward to working with you again. Please meet with me to discuss your work with House Cadieux.

Simply,
    Ana Cervantez

Doctor Aaliyah al-Abadi,

Trained medics are adored as well as those keen on being the Cadieux's court physician. Please meet with me to discuss your future work with House Cadieux.

Simply,
    Ana Cervantez

19. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

Character Name : Lialis Mieliste
    Link to Character App :https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/lialis-mieliste.94607/
    References (optional, can be IC or OOC) : None Really at the moment.
    Discord : You have it already.
    Desired position : Servant/Diplomat
    To the Grand Duchess Cadieux, I am a fellow Ithanian seeking work with the peerage within Regalia. I am a fellow Ithanian and have proper schooling and records from the Groupe d’Intervention Pratique as well as the Collegiate d’Évraux. Please let me know if I can be of service to your household in any shape and or form. From, Lialis Hiviesse-Croissant Cristal Couer Mieliste Wapiti de La Portée du Paradis
    @canaaa @SomeRandomMan @essentialess

20. SomeRandomMan

SomeRandomMan

To Lialis Mieliste,

Thank you for applying for service under the house. Given your satisfactory qualifications from both the Groupe d’Intervention Pratique and the Collegiate d’Évraux, the House Cadieux would be delighted to host an interview for you.

Please make your way to Pommeaux when it is open, or seek me out for the said interview to take place.

Do come in as formal an attire as you can manage.

Kind regards,
    Fulgore Fänger
    High Steward of House Cadieux
    Captain of the Ivyguard

21. Depressed_Bean

Depressed_Bean

Character Name : Cyrille Mieliste
    Link to Character App : Approved Sheet - Cyrille Mieliste | MassiveCraft Forums
    References (optional, can be IC or OOC) : Unfortunately none yet
    Discord : Depressed Bean #8023
    Desired position : Servant
    To the Grand Duchess Cadieux, similar to my kin whomst applied, I am also a fellow Ithanian seeking work amongst the peerage. While I dont have the qualifications that she does, I do have years of experience doing servant work beneath an Ithanian house, and would like to continue said work beneath yours if you'd have me. From Cyrille Huinousse Protecteur Coeur Mieliste Ours de La Portée du Paradis
    @canaaa @SomeRandomMan @essentialess

#21 Depressed_Bean, Jul 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  22. SomeRandomMan

SomeRandomMan

To Cyrille Mieliste,

Thank you for applying for service under the house. On the one hand, your stated experince in serving an Ithanian house is appealing. On the other hand, it is difficult to dicern a position for you without knowledge of your training. It would be best to discuss whether you possess any skills useful for House Cadieux in a proper interview.

Please make your way to Pommeaux when it is open, or seek me out for the said interview to take place.

Do come in as formal an attire as you can manage.

Kind regards,
    Fulgore Fänger
    High Steward of House Cadieux

Captain of the Ivyguard