Homestuck+aloria Art Challenge!

HereticTakao

dark spirited demidevil
Reaction score
So yeah. Basically what the title says. I will be doing some art challenges related to homestuck, but putting our rp characters into some way(?). As in there will be only like.. three challenges? Give-or-take. Anyway, anyone can participate, and you don't have to take part of all challenges. So yeah. Happy drawing!

~First Challenge~'
Troll your character! If you don't know what the Homestuck trolls are, just type in google or whatever search engine you use "Homestuck trolls" and then click on images. You'll get something to inspire the piece! Anyway their sign can be either your zodiac sign or theirs. I don't really care. Happy drawing!

i literally ran to this father then a steryotypical mexican running after a rolling taco bell im doing o

hERE;
yes alyona is cerulean blood colored troll

forgive me

also yea she'd probably be a teal blood idk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 47
I looked it up, and I'm still confused. But I'll try?..

Woah. Look who's totally awful and bad and forgot.. Too much school work. I'll get around to it tomorrow!.. Maybe.

I already made this ages ago so I will repost it.

tumblr_ncxifbsDHQ1t3m0m6o1_r1_1280.png

*hisses softly at the homestuck fandom, huddled inside of his bloodstone circle*

So this is the first time I even heard of this, so son't judge my inaccurate troll, ehe >~<
Xiiltharra the Troll

Homestuck1.jpg

Last edited: