Holly's Ho-ho-holiday Shop!

Ryria

i amne jusst a litle creechr
Reaction score
Transparent_Christmas_Pine_Garland_with_Mistletoe_Clipart-1024x201.png

327b2e829d2e72279c881a365d63bd25.png

SnowflakeBorder.png

Hello everyone! It's that jolly time of year once again, and I've decided I'm going to be offering my services. We all want to treat our friends around this time of year, and so if you're in the generous mood and want to purchase skins as gifts, or treat yourself to an early present, I'm the girl for you!

Below you can see my portfolio of former commissions and personal skins, but I'm sure everybody knows me and my work by now. All of my transactions will be through the PayPal invoice system, sadly, I won't be taking any regals, though keep a look out in the future - I will most definitely do a quick auction!

I'll be taking a limited amount of commissions at a time, but I will be doing them throughout all of December and up to the new year. I'll have three slots I will work on at a time, but if you tip me with an extra amount of money, I'll make you a priority commission and get to work straight away!
SnowflakeBorder.png

3ab605208c42584497d4910053f0a3c3.png

1. Available.
2. Available.
3. Available.
More priority commissions can be added.

7dec7cde5bd22b882645688d156c353f.png

1. Antimblaidd.
2. Baellaa.
3. Available.

55983b3fad1afc481954f33d6b8349c9.png

Backlog commissions are a placeholder for those who are paying standard price. I'll bump people up from here onto the regular commissions one at a time as I complete skins.
SnowflakeBorder.png

8752cc3e1a81e4c85e9aecd41d443bb1.png

With Paypal Tax, each price will have 1.35 added on top.
Full Skins will be priced at:

10 USD.
7.61 GBP.
14.63 AUD.
13.26 CAD.
9.04 EU.

Last edited:
Having doubts about purchasing? Let me put your mind at ease.
  • I do not accept payment until a skin is finished. This is so that if you decide the skin isn't for you, you can cancel at any time without the fuss of refunds etc.
  • You can cancel a skin at any time, but if I have already started it, I'll simply sell it to somebody else.
  • I've many happy customers on the server you can contact and ask about how quick and efficient I am and their experience with ordering a custom outfit from me.

IGN:
References for the skin:
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc (anything that is defining for the appearance of your OC.):
The price you are paying for the skin (tip included. If standard price, simply put 'standard.')
Alex or Steve model?:
Your discord (this is so that I can contact you through the process of making your skin and send you progressive screenshots. If you're uncomfortable putting this on a public thread, please pm me.):

IGN: Summermore
References for the skin:
320612_20191207_212721.jpg
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc (anything that is defining for the appearance of your OC.):
Black hair, blue eyes, Avanthar, female. - WingedHussaria
The price you are paying for the skin (tip included. If standard price, simply put 'standard.'): Standard.
Alex or Steve model?: Alex.
Your discord (this is so that I can contact you through the process of making your skin and send you progressive screenshots. If you're uncomfortable putting this on a public thread, please pm me.): Summermore#0001

IGN: _Owlet!
References for the skin:
512ff37973930800a336f52677674b8b.jpg

Outfit wise I was thinking this! But a wine red coloured blouse with a gold broach at the collar, instead of the white one! Maybe some fancy golden detailing on the blouse too? This is for my Rote character, so a bit of flair to fancy up the outfit. Oh maybe some navy/black gloves?

8d7b8a8d050dc1a53c9a9a0ba1788361.jpg

Hair style kinda like this? A braid and some sort of hair piece, gold in colour. Her hair isn't ginger though! She's brunette, mouse brown. Eye colour is a midway between grey and blue, and I'd prefer 2 by 1 eyes if possible unless you think 2 by 2 would look better!

A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc : A golden broach at her collar. Blue eyed, brunette colonial woman.
The price you are paying for the skin: Standard!
Alex or Steve model?: Alex Please!
Your discord: I'll pm you because my discord name is very bugged out and sometimes doesn't work when people search for it.

Last edited:
IGN: Summermore
References for the skin:
320612_20191207_212721.jpg
Black hair, blue eyes, Avanthar, female. - WingedHussaria
The price you are paying for the skin (tip included. If standard price, simply put 'standard.'): Standard.
Your discord (this is so that I can contact you through the process of making your skin and send you progressive screenshots. If you're uncomfortable putting this on a public thread, please pm me.): Summermore#0001
IGN: _Owlet!
References for the skin:
512ff37973930800a336f52677674b8b.jpg

Outfit wise I was thinking this! But a wine red coloured blouse with a gold broach at the collar, instead of the white one! Maybe some fancy golden detailing on the blouse too? This is for my Rote character, so a bit of flair to fancy up the outfit. Oh maybe some navy/black gloves?

8d7b8a8d050dc1a53c9a9a0ba1788361.jpg

Hair style kinda like this? A braid and some sort of hair piece, gold in colour. Her hair isn't ginger though! She's brunette, mouse brown. Eye colour is a midway between grey and blue, and I'd prefer 2 by 1 eyes if possible unless you think 2 by 2 would look better!

A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc : A golden broach at her collar. Blue eyed, brunette colonial woman.
The price you are paying for the skin: Standard!
Alex or Steve model?: Alex Please!
Your discord: I'll pm you because my discord name is very bugged out and sometimes doesn't work when people search for it.

both accepted! I'll probably work on the simpler of the two first, which is owlets

@Ryria
IGN: baellaa
References for the skin:
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/d97ff4610341039c4029cbf7eccbee7c-png.jpg
Dress:
59aa9474dffbde38a4c704ecbb68f25c.png
cc8dceb132f1b03ce877eb3e59d0f066.png

But in Howlester colours (Purple, black, white is good for parts too!, gold)
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc: Simple purple and silver earrings are the only defining features.
The price you are paying for the skin (tip included. If standard price, simply put 'standard.'): Standard, sorry holly :(((
Alex or Steve model?: Alex
Your discord: You've got it.

IGN: The_Roleplayer
References for the skin: https://i.imgur.com/S002gX7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ccwixmv.jpg
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc: Breizh human. Paleish, green eyes, long black hair usually closely tied to go straight down the back. Practical over flashy!
The price you are paying for the skin: 15eur. I know you won't enjoy attempting this.
Your discord: You have it.

IGN: Aurelian30k
References for the skin: Will send on Discord
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc : Same as above
The price you are paying for the skin: GBP rounded up to ten
Alex or Steve model?: Steve
Your discord: You got it

IGN: Aurelian30k
References for the skin: Will send on Discord
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc : Same as above
The price you are paying for the skin: GBP rounded up to ten
Alex or Steve model?: Steve
Your discord: You got it
IGN: The_Roleplayer
References for the skin: https://i.imgur.com/S002gX7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ccwixmv.jpg
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc: Breizh human. Paleish, green eyes, long black hair usually closely tied to go straight down the back. Practical over flashy!
The price you are paying for the skin: 15eur. I know you won't enjoy attempting this.
Your discord: You have it.
@Ryria
IGN: baellaa
References for the skin:
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/d97ff4610341039c4029cbf7eccbee7c-png.jpg
Dress:
59aa9474dffbde38a4c704ecbb68f25c.png
cc8dceb132f1b03ce877eb3e59d0f066.png

But in Howlester colours (Purple, black, white is good for parts too!, gold)
A description of the character, any scars, accessories, tattoos, etc: Simple purple and silver earrings are the only defining features.
The price you are paying for the skin (tip included. If standard price, simply put 'standard.'): Standard, sorry holly :(((
Alex or Steve model?: Alex
Your discord: You've got it.

All accepted! Will start working on The_Roleplayer next and then Aurelian. I've already got one skin done for Owlet, so hopefully you all won't be waiting for long!