Hold My Hand

I'm losing my faith though I was never religious. Losing my patience while I pray for forgiveness.
Brandishing his weapon Milo leapt forwards,a smile warping his features as he unarmed his opponent.
Washing my hands but the water is wasted. I tried the darker side and I liked how it tasted.
"It seems like I'm the one winning now, doesn't it." He teased as he knocked their legs out from beneath them,the other fighter ending up on his back with Milo's foot digging into one shoulder and the toes of another pressing against a wrist.
I try to stay away from the dead and the living. It's hard to find an end when you have no beginning.
The floored gave a weak nod, going limp under their hold.
"Ya win,ya win. Let me up now." He asked. Milo thought he could hear the fear that laced his words but he wasn't fully sure.
I'm burning in hell but I'm already in heaven. I'm going to war and I've chosen my weapon.
With an annoyed sigh he let the man up,shoving his hands deep inside the worn pockets of his trousers before walking out of the pits.
Will you hold my hand when you know I'm a sinner? Bless my soul even though I'm a sinner.
The cool air of the world above the sewers rushed at the boys face,whipping his hair up and out of his eyes. A muttered 'thanks' was sent to the sky as he trudged towards the nearest Tavern,the weight of the world upon his shoulder, though he knew not of that yet.
Hold my hand.
Hold my hand.

Hey guys,today it's not a late night one,as I'm beginning to sleep a few more hours than before, but still want to put my writing out for others to read. Peace out.
-Kaiden