• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Hiring Professors!

IMG_4702.PNG

Lady Black's School for the Public is now hiring professors!

To all those in need of good, steady pay:

Lady Black's School for the Public is looking dedicated professors that are willing to teach, guide, and help all people that seek and need an education. In order to work with this organization, a professor must be of good morals, of kind heart, and have strong conviction to better the future of Regalia.
All those interested may pen a letter to Elizabeth Black for setting up a meeting to discuss employment.

In these troubling times it is imperative that we do not lose hope in our futures. Now, more than ever, it is paramount to remember that the future of Regalia rests in our hands. It is our job as educators to improve the lives and welfare for all people and give them a way to gain better opportunities. Without the security of knowledge in the past, current, and future generations, we have no light to guide us to innovation and triumph in the years to come. It is my hope that we will one day see the work we put in today result in the success of our students impacting Aloria.

Thank you and Spirit's blessings shine upon you all.

-- Elizabeth Black

IMG_4703.PNG
OOC:

I am looking for dedicated, active professors to help me with the school!
Along with an IC letter, please provide the following:

IGN:
Timezone:

@Miss_Confined

Thanks again!​

Hey! I am Confined, otherwise known as [I]Confy[/I]! I [I]love[/I] to make friends and I am very nice and don't bite! My favorite color is baby pink and I love all things cute! (Spiders are not cute... I will die, cry, and silently be furious...
View all 3 featured items