Heyo Folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NoRhymeOrReason, Oct 11, 2019.

1. NoRhymeOrReason

NoRhymeOrReason Rhyme

Hello everyone! I recently heard about this server from a friend, and I was instantly hooked on the concept. I've been looking for a server like this for ages, and now that I've found one, I'm so excited! Adsfksjf Though I already have a bunch of character ideas, I'm a bit nervous about starting to roleplay. There's so much to take in, and I'm a bit confuzzled by it all, if you will. I guess I should list things about myself??? Aha, no idea, anyways, here are some things about me:
    • I love both drawing and writing, and I may end up taking art requests in the future *wink wink*
      • By the way, if you want to see examples of my artwork, lemmie know, I'd be happy to share em
    • I uh,,, am pretty anxious as you can probably already tell, so my apologies in advance
    • I've got a case of the Big Gay™️ (or well, Big Lesbian™️ if you want to be technical)
    • Musicals give me life
    • I absolutely love to discuss worldbuilding and read about it, especially since I tend to find so many of the little details artists put into their works as fascinating
    • I have a pet lizard! Her name is Wicker, and she is extremely sassy, somehow
    I don't bite by the way (as cliche as that is), and I'd absolutely love to talk to you guys, so feel free to send me a message anytime.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Katiesc

Katiesc Not The Skinner Ur Looking For Staff Member Lore2

Hey there! I'm glad that you found your way to our server, I've been on Massive for a few years and 10/10 guarantee that its pretty fun here. I hope that you'll stick around for awhile and if you ever need a friend to clear confusion I'm here for you. Hmu with any questions and I'll do my best to help out! Take a cute gif.

[​IMG]

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??
    1. City of Gilead

Welcome, unfortunately I’m not a roleplayer so can’t give you any help or assistance, but if you ever feel like giving factions a try, give me a shout

4. Rubarberry

Rubarberry Scrap Collector Premium

I like your profile picture because it shows you're not afraid to do new things. Also, I like you. You're pretty chill. Theatre, arts, writing, lizards name wicker- you fit here.

5. JoyShake

JoyShake Deceptively unwholesome Staff Member Game2

Welcome!
    I've been on this server for... Oh dear lord 6 years and I agree with Katie, it's a place worth being at.

Our community loooove a new artist, and if you want to be invited to one of the art discords in our community you can hit me up and I'll add you.

Also, what type of lizard is she?

6. Winterless

Winterless Hero Staff Member Game1
    1. Argost

I can 10/10 guarantee that Katiesc is no fun at all

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  7. NoRhymeOrReason

NoRhymeOrReason Rhyme

she’s a leopard gecko, and because of the way her markings were when she was a baby, it kinda looked like she had a little “m” on her head. Sadly, I don’t have that many pictures of her as a baby, but I can take one of her now when she’s up and about

8. JoyShake

Oo! I had a Leopard Gecko back in the day, they're so cute.

9. HPLizcraft

HPLizcraft Some Half-assed Dark Entity Supremium

Hi welcome welcome i can give you help too I've been here for like 6 - 7 years so ya yeetus

10. NoRhymeOrReason

NoRhymeOrReason Rhyme

A10C4904-0E2D-4CDF-BAF6-F2A9A9C70783.jpeg
    Here’s a picture of her! She wasn’t too keen on coming out, but she was pretty curious about the camera

11. JoyShake

Omg so precious...

12. NoRhymeOrReason

NoRhymeOrReason Rhyme

May I have the artist's discord invite? I can't find it anywhere haha