Hey! Itz A Potato.

HeyItzAPotato

grass toucher
Reaction score
I had to do it to em.webp
1BkTYUjdrrnhQLnWBGAL-hgYsOxS-StiYbMzugKoZYykRtTel3LstBMLWBIHKokMsw57J_jO03TEm1A2aw1Kuny5jeTK3RdKuc4yYdqbS7_bCGDVnBmhZUxkBgU5kK7CHY1bCt5j

Hey gang, it's me. HeyItzAPotato.​

A B O U T M E
Name: Potato // Emma
⇢ Timezone: EST
⇢ Pronouns: she/her

T H E B A C K S T O R Y
I've been on Massivecraft since roughly 2017, and on and off for periods of time since then. I've not been around significantly to make any sort of roleplay progress, but when I'm not dead from working a summer job, I make titkoks for the MassiveCraft Media team.
F U N F A C T S
I have ADHD and probably won't respond to you if I you don't remind me several times.
⇢ I'm a Natural Resources and Recreation Management major. I will talk all things ecology/forests/national parks with anyone if they want to.
⇢ I have an obsession with wars, history, call of duty, minecraft, aphmau, playstation 2 games, cats, gummy vitamins, podcasts, tornadoes, and story/world/character building. I will happily hyperfixate with you.
⇢ I touch grass often.
⇢ I will tell you about my cat (her name is Soup).
⇢ I live in Appalachia and sound like a hick somtimes. County Roads take me home.

C H A R A C T E R S
My characters are in my signature. You can click on them down there (some of their sheets aren't finished. Bear with me).

Attachments

• I had to do it to em.webp
    I had to do it to em.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 0