Hello! Dumpling Here

Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Red Crypt, Clovis Legal Inc
a424e60e979424e67f7a9f58c2c3088e.jpg

You can call me Grace or Dumpling, and I prefer she/her pronouns. I used to do DnD around seven years ago, I have recently started again after getting my handy me down computer, which for some reason refuses to install Optifine.

Currently I'm 24 (yeah, I'm old!), I work full-time in customer service and retail. My IRL husband and I have the same jobs, and two adorable fuzzy baby bois, Mars, an all black cat who's fat, and Smokey, the runt of the litter and quite skinny. He loves curling up with me though, as I write this he's beneath my feet and snoozing away.

While I'm not very active in VC (we live in a small apartment with paper-thin walls) you can find me on the forums or in-game. As I work nights, the best time to roleplay with me is super early in the morning, or late at night after I get off work.

As far as characters, I tend to play characters polar opposite of each other. I currently have Isabella, my least traumatized character and my blandest. She is kind of your typical NPC - going about her day and working as a para-legal. And I also have Yala, my most traumatized character who's a little nutty, working under a couple of different factions at the moment. I may expand in the future. I tend to stay away from CRP/PVP/politics/espionage and more focus on slice-of-life and getting to know people in-character. All of my characters have a knack of learning different cultures and religions, and are written to be pretty open minded!

As far as outside DnD/work, I love Fallout 3 and 4, my husband introduced me to Fable, I also love cute games like Slime Rancher and Animal Crossing. Some other games I've tried is Don't Starve, Amnesia The Dark Decent, Skyrim, Little Witch in the Woods, OMRI, Beyond Two Souls, Detroit Become Human, just to name a few.

Aaa, your characters sound very interesting!! I think I might have seen Yala yesterday? And dude,,, I also avoid CRP and political RP at all costs. Though I'm late, Welcome to the server!! Hope to see you around more!