Archived Heads In Creative Spawn

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudbucket

Custom title
Reaction score
Thread can be closed, there is a little known system for this.
To set a block as a head just
//set skull;username

Proposal:
Add a section in creative spawn with custom heads.
Players can copy those heads (even if they are not in their plot own).

Instructions:
step on the blue wool
//pos1
step on the red wool
//pos2
//copy
paste in your plot

heads.png

Discussion:
Implementation is straightforward. It would take the world staff 20 mins to build this. Heads are already being used in Regalia and they could benefit people that like to build stuff. This gives extra resources to builders and help us make everything we build nicer and feel happier while building.

Tagging @World because they can implement this, I don't know who makes the choice on whether this gets implemented though.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Stuff might potentially be happening.

As for getting the skull, Middle Click the skull instead of copy/paste. Gives it to you as an item in your hand.

Middle Click the skull instead of copy/paste. Gives it to you as an item in your hand.
that would actually give you a steve head and not the player head.

As for player heads in creative, just use the world edit tool to highlight a single block and type:

//set skull;name

So if you want a yellow beer head, do //set skull;FF96 or //set skull;Thanauser

To get the head, drop a bucket of water on the head and it will break. or swap from creative to survival in the plot and break the head that way.

Now I wouldn't be opposed to having a line of decorative heads at spawn to see the player name on them, but there is already a system in place to get player heads in creative, so there is no need to be redundant.

that would actually give you a steve head and not the player head.

As for player heads in creative, just use the world edit tool to highlight a single block and type:

//set skull;name

So if you want a yellow beer head, do //set skull;FF96 or //set skull;Thanauser

To get the head, drop a bucket of water on the head and it will break. or swap from creative to survival in the plot and break the head that way.

Now I wouldn't be opposed to having a line of decorative heads at spawn to see the player name on them, but there is already a system in place to get player heads in creative, so there is no need to be redundant.

I meant Ctrl+Middle Click my bad. Im dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.