Art Auction Heads Are Going To Roll.

Could I have made the text any more confusing?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayino

Pioneer
Reaction score
Faction
Woodport
Lets do this.
Alright, so i'm auctioning 5 'custom made' player heads.
You buy a 'head' supply me with a reference or detailed explanation and BOOM, you got a new flashy character head.

Now you're wondering, but May what do your skins look like? Well ample examples will be provided in the spoiler titled 'examples' how original!

wCe00gZ.png

my only female reference, its a female dwarf.
xcqwjwz.png

extra female example
Vgpc5RB.png

personal take on the character Wulf played by Rimacutem.
YK8sfyA.png

a head i sold earlier today.
6DWgX2f.png

is that a void allar? certianly.
CRtXZZ3.png

alchemist. yes.
YOY670F.png

dwelf.

Now you've seen my examples! (you might've noticed a lot are dwarves. Want a dwarf? Join the dwarven community! dm @Martyr_321.) I'll even toss in a 10% buyout discount for anyone who wants a dwarf head and has intent to join the dwarf community how about that? Sounds fair aye.

That shameless plug aside. I'm willing to skin all races that i mention under the rules and guidelines header. That aside here are some rules and guidelines. Fun, right.

Rules and guidelines
My one and only rule is to be nice; and civilized whilst bidding. There are no rules stopping anyone from bidding on multiple 'head slots'.

I'm willing to skin: All humanoid races, all magus races, all maia races and Al-allar.

There are five slots available all having a SB of 100 regals. A minimum bit increment of 50 regals and a buyout of 500 regals. (Which is lowered to 450 regals if you want a dwarf + intent to join the dwarf community. Wink.)

The auction will be close on Sunday the 14th of June at 6PM EST.

Slots
Slot 1 - SOLD
51K1Sf2.png

slot 2 - SOLD
51K1Sf2.png

slot 3 - SOLD
51K1Sf2.png

slot 4 - SOLD
51K1Sf2.png

slot 5 - SOLD
51K1Sf2.png

Bidding format

please follow this format!
In game name:
Slot:
Bid:
Previous bidder:
Tag me! @mayino

**Disclaimer. Your head will be of similar or better quality then the heads showed above. I improve and learn with every head. Ok.

**Another one, if you have any questions dm me on discord. (You should be able to contact me, if you're in the massivecraft roleplay discord). or leave a comment under this post with me tagged preferably.

Last edited:
IGN: Mini_Daisy
Slot: 2
Bid: Buyout, 500r
Pervious Bidder: N/A
@mayino

IGN: bahmboozled
Slot: 4
Bid: Buyout, 500r
Pervious Bidder: N/A
@mayino

IGN: BeetrootSalad
Slot: 5
Bid: 100R
Previous Bidder: N/A
@mayino

In game name:ZiggyStarDusted
Slot:3
Bid:150
Previous bidder:zIGgy
Tag me! @mayino

In Game Name: AtticCat
Slot: 1
Bid: 200
Previous Bidder: @Ded Jok

In Game Name: Mini_Daisy
Slot: One
Bid: Buyout
Pervious Bidder: @AtticCat

Auction is officially closed, thank you to everyone who partook in the bidding. I'll contact those that have bought a head slot (which i haven't contacted yet that is)

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.