Archived Headdrops Plugin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xshortbusx

InVictus Overwatch until King Doom Returns
Reaction score
headdrops.png

HeadDrops by pizzafreak08

Features:

- Skeletons, Creepers and Zombies drop their Head when killed by a player (bow or sword)
- Players drop their Head when killed with a sword/Axes can be enabled
- Adjustable chance how often Heads will drop
- Get heads via commands
- You can decide, if only players with certain permissions should get the mob or player heads
Player and mob head drops can be configured. Default mob is 5%, Player is 25% drop.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Features:

- Skeletons, Creepers and Zombies drop their Head when killed by a player (bow or sword)
- Players drop their Head when killed with a sword
- Adjustable chance how often Heads will drop
- Get heads via commands
- You can decide, if only players with certain permissions should get the mob or player heads
Player and mob head drops can be configured. Default mob is 5%, Player is 25% drop.
Maybe no mob head drops but i would love to have the Player head if both swords and axes dropped heads

Maybe something like 1-5% to drop a player head when killed by a player?
Cause 25% is a little bit too much...
It would not be funny if everyone on the server were running around with your head :/

Btw i like it :)

What I see happening from this: mob heads before: 10s(ish) mob heads after: 10c.

I wonder how much my head would go for ...

What I see happening from this: mob heads before: 10s(ish) mob heads after: 10c.
Just config mob heads at 0%. My main interest is player heads. Adds a bit flair to pvp. You could also sell high profile player heads to others.
Players will take pride in protecting there head.

No. This suggestion would cause massive harassment of some people. People would focus on each other (or a group focusing-on one) and this would cause massive pain for the team, because everyone would be like "they did harras me by killing me over and over and over again". It would also be a hunt on team-members heads, I'm sure about that.

The mob-heads are already implemented,so be happy about them. This suggestion will never take part of massivecraft with this settup as there are plugins out there currently.

Aww... Grixer, ur head would go for like 10ks. lol, Cays head would be the most valuable thing on the server - or maybe MrsBavers...

No. This suggestion would cause massive harassment of some people. People would focus on each other (or a group focusing-on one) and this would cause massive pain for the team, because everyone would be like "they did harras me by killing me over and over and over again". It would also be a hunt on team-members heads, I'm sure about that.
What if only the inquisition were to get heads from people, and only in regalia, the heads could then be put on stakes around regalia. It would be better than every head looking the same. Not disagreeing with what you said just putting the idea out there.

The mob-heads are already implemented,so be happy about them. This suggestion will never take part of massivecraft with this settup as there are plugins out there currently.
it could be nice but
I agree..

This mod already led to some extreme anti MassiveCraft staff sentiments on another server where my head and that of Cayorion were put on a pike at the spawn area.

While the idea is novel and could be fun, as stated it would lead to quite a fair bit of harassment from players who are dead set on getting the head of certain players and staff members.

I could only imagine the raids that would happen against Valyria and Alamut for the heads of some of their players.

I still think it could be used to make heads of executed vampires in regalia look like players who are actually vampires.

But player heads are needed. Steve was killed 20 times by the inquisition. I want more than just one head texture on a spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.