Archived Head Mod

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylevaters

Ranger
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Archery Guild
there is a plugin/ mod that gives you the players heads when you kill them.
i was wondering if you could had that in. it is a really good mod and adds rp.
so say someone says i want there head. u kill them and bring them the players head. it is a good way to set up bou tys and stuff like that.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moved thread to correct forum location

there is a plugin/ mod that gives you the players heads when you kill them.
i was wondering if you could had that in. it is a really good mod and adds rp.
so say someone says i want there head. u kill them and bring them the players head. it is a good way to set up bou tys and stuff like that.

The only thing is, what if people started running around in Regalia wearing people's heads? And unless they were killed in RP, it wouldn't make sense to have someone's head, because you could walk in a house, see a head mounted over the fireplace, and then walk out the door and see the same guy walking down the street.

You can currently obtain your own head through Voting rewards and hence trade for/ buy other players' heads.

I think that if this mod was added people would just sit around killing each other to farm heads or that this would be encouragement for people to random kill others in wilderness.

This been suggested many times and has been rejected each time for all of the reasons that have been listen above.

I wouldn't like seeing this being implemented. If this gets implemented, people will just start mass-slaughtering eachother for something stupid. This would disturb the safety and peace that is left on MassiveCraft. Sorry, but this is a no. :/

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

number one u cant wear a head. number to rp and say not the same guy.

number two make it so it is a rare drop.

1. Grammar... is appreciated. Could you translate that for me? I understand English may not be your first language, but 'u' is inexcusable, in my opinion.

2. Yes, you most certainly can wear player heads.

3. It would just be an encouragement to kill people; especially 'famous' people like MonMarty or BabaManga. This would just be annoying, I feel.

well may e if the devs worked on it for a bit they could make it so you couldn't ware it. just think. in mediaeval times if a king wanted some one dead. they would want there head for proof.

kyle vaters yes but there lies the issue, no one can kill your RP character without your own consent, if someone wanted your character to die, then you would need to approve it, something like this can cause someone to have a decapitated head of someone who is still very much alive, on top of that, even if they DID give someone permission to kill their RP character, the head will always match the skin of the user, so when they change to a new character that decapitated head will look like the current character rather than the old executed one.

well yes you have a good point . but there still maybe a way to work around it.

kyle vaters yes there might be, and as the one who has suggested this idea, it is YOUR job to try to find a way around it in order to persuade those who have the power to implement it.

if anyone can send me some links to help me i would be very happy

Someone had suggested this on another server that I used to play on, it got added. It led to mass murder sprees and excessive head trading, the players were actually hunting people just so they could trade heads, and it got pretty d@mn annoying.

Hirazrador Now, normally I wouldn't pick up on this, but you're trying to be a model English speaker so…
"That just inexcusable"? *ahem* *apostrophe s?*. *hem hem*

Status
Not open for further replies.