Kateran Treji Anter

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MidnightRey, Jul 18, 2020.

1. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

• [​IMG]
    • Basic Information
      • Full Name: Kateran Treji Anter
        • Nicknames: Kat
        • Aliases: Deadshot, Laurlan Fylson
        • Visual Age: 18
        • Birthday: July 20th
        • Zodiac Sign: Cancer
        • Sexuality: Bisexual
      • Race: Kathar
        • Subspecies: Shenath
        • Affliction: Crimson Witch
        • "The Assassin that kills no one"
      • Preferred Weapon:
        • Different kinds of Knives and sometimes Miniature Sais.
        • [*]Streamlined Long-Bladed knives for speed and added lethality.
          [*]Single-Bladed knives, and double-bladed knives thrown in a fashion similar to disks.
          [*]Longer, thicker knives to better immobilize a foe.
          [*]9-inch miniature Sai which the guards on it are retractable. Allowing it to go from dagger to Sai mid-air or within her hand.
          [*]All knives are always kept sharpened and in perfect condition. Ready for use at any time and always on Haskas person. But Holsters are not included in inventory as its very unlikely they could be removed from her wrists or ankles without her noticing.
          [*]

• 1, A lot of streamlined long/Single/Double/Long/Thick bladed steel knives.
      • Regal Worth Per= 9
    • 2, Two 12-inch long steel Miniature Sai hidden in her sleeves. (One in each)
      • Regal Worth= 24
    • 3, A Ruby Charm
      • Regal Worth= 35
      • Picture: s-l1000.2.jpg
    [*]

• Skill Information
    • Total Points: =70 (45 spending points +10 Talent Points +10 Hobby Points.)
      • Criminal Proficiency
        • +10 Rogue Stealth Skill (+10 Talent Points)
      • Combat Proficiency
        • +20 throwing combat skill (+20 Spending Points)
        • +20 Dagger Combat Skill (+10 Spending Points +5 Racial Boost +5 Birth Points)
      • Art Proficiency
        • +10 Circus Arts (+10 Hobby Points)
      • Knowledge Proficiency
        • +3 Linguistics (+3 Spending Points)
      • Ritualism Proficiency
        • +12 Invested (+12 Spending Points)

• Body Shape
      • Physical stat (Body Capped at 25)
        • =25 (+20 Throwing Combat Skill +17 Dagger Combat Skill +10 Circus Arts halved =5)
      • Body Shape:
        • Athletic
      • Body Fat:
        • Low

• Languages
      • Common
        • Free Language
        • Learned later in life 10/10
      • Parent Language
        • Kathar Elvish
        • Learned from mother 10/10
      • Linguistics Language
        • Daendroc
        • Learned from father 10/10

• Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
      • Racial Powers
        • Dread Rebirth
        • Dread Binding
        • Dread Tampering
      • Mage Blooded
        • (Darkness Sorcery)
        • Shadows Embrace
        • (Chaos Sorcery)
        • Stay Put/Can't Hold Me Down
        • Sorcery Aesthetics
        • Shadows Within
        • Shadow Guise
      • Sire of Want
        • Secret Masks
        • Secret Ascendant
        • Secret Drawling
      • Crimson Witch Line
      • Chosen Mutations
        • Abyssal Haruspex
        • Abyssal Stride
        • Abyssal Aging
        • Abyssal Sworn
        • Abyssal Shadow
      • Passives
        • Witch Body
        • Witch Functioning
        • Witch Appearance
        • Witch Empowerment
      • Group Abilities
        • Forgotten Siphon
        • Forgotten Suffering
      • Ritualism
        • (Ritualist Abilities)
        • Ritualist Brightflash
        • Ritualist Implement
        • Ritualist Uprooting
        • Ritualist Marrowsmith
        • (Ritualist Aesthetics)
        • Ritualist Phaseblade
        • Ritualist Phasewings
        • Monster Mutationism
        • Ritualist Body-Singing
      • Void Mutations (She'llaq)
        • Void Ocular -Purple-

• Visual Information
      • Eye Color:
        • Pitch Black with red starry flakes
      • Hair Color:
        • Snow White with red down the middle
      • Hair Style:
        • Long and down to the waist
      • Skin Color:
        • Light Grey
      • Clothing:
        • Long Blue/Black tightened clothing
        • Skin: screenshot-1597255287950.png
      • Height:
        • 5'8

• The Core List
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • True Good
        Kateran does what she thinks is right, even if it breaks tradition, rules, or expectations. She’s also not selfish. Proving this when she decided to betray her own kin in order to help a group of strangers she didn't even know. Because she saw them as innocent and they deserved to be free.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • Logistician
      • Logisticians don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts, and arrive at practical courses of action. Logistician personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action.
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Nihilism
      • Kat really never cared for Religion and still doesn't. Though as of recent the Url James has suggested her getting into the worship of the Old Gods. Which has perked her curiosity to some degree.
      • Out of hate for Religion when her parents tried to force it upon her when she was younger. She denies the powers of the God and brings power rather to herself.
      • Weakness- Hugs
        • Despite hating to admit it. Kateran really loves it when someone gives her a nice hug every once in a while.
      • Weakness/Like- Sweets
        • Kateran has a really big sweet tooth and loves anything with sugar. Often consuming it in seconds when presented to her.
      • Fear- Water
        • Kateran hates the water and going into boats. Thinking anything water wise is on a constant mission to kill her.
        • This includes getting very easily sea sick and ill.
      • Dislike- Werebeasts
        • Kateran does not mind Werebeasts. But does not exactly like or approve of them either.
      • Dislike- Showing Fear
        • Kateran sees fear as a sign of weakness. So she was raised to hide her fears at all cost and never reveal them to anyone. Paranoid others will see her as weak if she does.
      [*]
      • Quirks
      • Throwing blades when frustrated
        • When frustrated or annoyed, Kateran will throw her blades at a nearby wall. As a way to tell someone to back off.
      • Skills
      • Blade Throwing
        • When it comes to throwing blades, Kateran is a near natural at it. Knowing different kind of knives and their uses. Always accurate on her mark and rarely missing.
      • Blade Combat
        • Kateran is very good when it comes to fast blades. Normally using her Sais in combat. Either in regular dagger form or Sai form. As she can switch them out at will.
      • Quiet as a Mouse
        • Kateran is insanely stealthy and near silent when she wants to be. Hard to catch and even see. Using her master-like ability as an important assent to her everyday life.
      • Actors Game
        • Kateran is a very good liar and is quite always ready to lie and use this ability to protect herself. Or others close to her.
      [*]
      • Family
      • James Larkson 10/10
      • @bwmwags3
        • James is a father figure to Kateran. Who took her in and gave her a place to live and work. Including a loving family.
        • "Dad gives great hugs."
      • Roses
      • Vulas Natuur 10/10
      • @3a_29
        • Vulas was a very good and close friend of Kats. Bonding well over their vampirism and every so often getting into trouble. Then Vulas got cured later on before dying to reasons unknown to her.
        • "May we one day meet again and join you in my next life."
      [*]
    • Life Story
      • Kid Years (Age 6-13)
        • Kateran was born in the city of Dorkarth. Her parents were rather wealthy and due to this, she had pretty much everything she wanted. Resulting in parents being very strict and they constantly required her to stay silent and behave perfectly, which in later years led to her becoming emotionally distant. When she went to school she often distanced herself from other kids, who would often purposely bug and bully her because of this. Only making her often even more distant than before.
        • The only person to have understood her growing up was her tutor, who taught her how to speak and write and speak properly in Common. Along with theatre and stealth skill.
        • Often as a way to pass time. Out of boredom, she would throw knives at her wall. Making her over time develop a great skill with throwing and have perfect aim and a good understanding of the combat usage of the blades.
      • Teen years and beyond (14-24)
        • When Kateran was 15, her parents decided to send her to a boarding school as they had to go out on business and could not really be around to care for her. At first life at the boarding school was not too bad. She managed to make some friends, had some of the best grades. But it often did not hinder the bullying. But by now she had learned how to ignore and mostly deal with it.
        • On her 18th birthday, Haska had received news that her parents. Were now in fact dead. And therefore was soon moved to an Orphan Village. That’s when life got the lowest it ever had been. As she lived there for another six years. Also on her 18th birthday Kat began to realize she no longer visaully aged. As one of her vampire abilities kicked in.
      • Adult Years (25-36)
        • One night, Kateran had finally had enough. Packing up what little belongings she had. She snuck out of the Orphan Village in the dead of night. It did not take long for a storm to start up. Kateran ran through the rain, going until she found a small village. Taking on the form of a younger looking 18 year old. It didn’t take her long to get a family to take her in. She did not stay long at the village and left that same night without a trace. Knowing the Orphan Village would come out looking for her. She couldn’t stay in one place for very long.
      • Outlawed Life (37-44)
        • She began to travel across the archipelago, learning to survive on her own. Practicing more and more with her ability to fight with fast blades and knives.
        • After finding out the sum of money her parents had left for her as an inheritance which the boarding school had never told her about. And rather kept it for themselves. She sued the school and in the end, won. Gaining herself a large number of regals for herself.
      • To The City (45-Current Years)
        • Some time later she got attacked by a group of bandit vampires. Managing to fend them off. But as being a Crimson, they saw potential in her. And therefore took her among their ranks.
        • Shortly after this, the leader of her group decided to attack a town in Daen which was filled with Cielother, Altalar, and more. This was a chance for Kateran to prove herself to her peers. When the day came she and the others stormed the town. Setting fire to the villages and taking any Nelfin they could prisoner. After the battle had concluded. Kateran had a sense of pity and a deep feeling of guilt. She went behind her kin's backs and began opening the cages of prisoners. Who ran, which alarmed her kin. At which she ran away as well. Using her stealth skills to not be caught. She began to travel alone, not stopping as she knew that the Coven would soon be high on her tail. She was found by a group of refugees who she had freed. At first, as they didn't recognize her they acted violently towards her. But after some explaining, they understood the dire of her situation and what she had sacrificed to help them. After they brought her into their group. Traveling to what would soon be her new home Regalia with them.
        • Shortly after arriving Kateran found this Url named James. Who took her in and under his roof despite the fact of her vampirism.

Attached Files:

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 MidnightRey, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    Hello! I am claiming this for review!
    - Please add in what the character's tech form looks like, either in a spoiler or just as a regular bullet point.
    Make this brief change and tag me when you're done!

3. MidnightRey

@Athelois I added in some refs, I am still working on getting her a proper tech skin though.

4. MidnightRey

It lost its tag, idk why. Can you fix that? Thank youu.

5. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    I will go ahead and mark it as approved, but make sure before you RP out any tech-form, that you go in and manually explain what the form looks like and then tag me so I can read over it!

6. MidnightRey

@Athelois Help- it lost its tag again. I also added in a little descript you you.

7. MidnightRey

@Athelois I keep losing my tag and I'm so confused about it.

8. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    You keep losing your tag because you are making excessive edits to your sheet. Any time you change something on your page, it will force the tag off of your app to alert staff that you have altered something in the text again. Please refrain from excessive editing.
    Before I reapprove this app, I will need you to clarify your racial cap.

9. MidnightRey

10. MidnightRey

@Athelois I did a big update, I decided I wanted to split one of Haskas forms into it's completely own character. I hope this isn't a problem. I do have the intent of bringing back Haska as her own character soon though.

This will be the last major edit I do on this I swear.

#10 MidnightRey, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  11. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    Please adjust your lifestory to properly reflect her new race. If she is full Shenath, she cannot have d'Ithanie as a language without investing points into Linguistics.

12. MidnightRey

@Athelois I mentioned in her backstory of how she learned Daendroc from her father and Kathar Elvish from her mother. Her father was enslaved by Daen man for many years and learned their language, passing that onto Kat. Where her mother taught her Kathar Elvish.

I'm going off of this,
    Your character is allowed to know the dominant language of both parents by default, or a parent's language and the homeland they grew up in. So if your character's mother was Ithanian and their father Varran, but they grew up in Daendroc, then they are allowed to know d'Ithanie and Zcorr, or d'Ithanie and Daendroquin, but not all three. Language dominance can be dictated by the parent's native tongue or the area in which your character grew up in, but is limited to a maximum of 2 Languages.
    I kinda assumed by this piece of Lore she could know Deandroc, and Kathar Elvish along with Common cause both of her parents had different dominant languages. If this isn't the case of course I apologize for the confusion and will still change it asap.

13. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    I do not see why someone that was enslaved by an Ailor would teach their daughter the language of their Ailor master after being freed. Additionally, with both parents being Kathar, their dominant language would be their mother tongue.
    Please invest the points for linguistics or drop Daen from her list of languages.

14. MidnightRey

@Athelois
    Alrights, if you don't think it's realistic I'll remove it. Thank ye! Its changed.

15. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    You're approved. Please avoid any further edits for at least a month.

16. MidnightRey

@Athelois
    I changed one of her spells, and her outfit.. And it made me lose her tag again. I didn't even do anything big this time. I changed her skin/look and was updating it. Can you please give the tag back? I also traded out some of her combat points for Linguistics so she can have Daendroc. And changed her height.

#16 MidnightRey, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  17. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@midnight_moon123
    I am approving this one last time. If you make another edit within the next month, I will reject the application outright.

18. MidnightRey

@Athelois I hath updated her app to the new prof updates.

19. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Your entire array of spring-loaded weapons and more are all not allowed in the lore. Please read the Melee Combat Proficiency page and others to get an understanding of what is allowed so you can reorient your character's proficiencies and more appropriately within the bounds of the lore. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Melee_Combat_Category

Tag your reviewer Athelois when you're done.

20. MidnightRey

#20 MidnightRey, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  21. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3