Hark, Good Citizens!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Sparrower, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Sparrower

Sparrower rizzdom Supremium

[​IMG]
    Prettily pasted to the noticeboard sits a clean cut parchment letter, dark blue ink calligraphy decorating the notice.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Hark, good citizens!

I, Squire Lisbeth Lovett, bring to you a notice. The (once banished from the Friendship Bridge Barricade) Lothar Knight known by the name of Sera Oskar Barnabas Novak has not only disrespected his Order, my Order, and the Knightly Orders as a whole, but has committed various crimes (Including but not limited to: Unprovoked Assault, emotional damages, refusal to comply with Regalian Law Enforcement, and evading the Law), only to walk from judgement and flee the scene, just in front of Greygate. He fled only moments after challenging me to a duel, and claimed that should I not follow, I would be dishonoured. Originally I had agreed, on the terms he would be arrested, processed, and punished for his crimes before the duel would begin, yet he fled without allowing terms to be set.

The disrespect, the audacity, and the blatant criminal actions of one Sera Novak are not to be tolerated by this good city.

I call my witnesses, to defend my word and their rights:
    Issa Mafadou Adama, who acted in self-defense and in defense of myself when the Sera Novak unlawfully fired on the crowd from his firearm. Issa is in possession of permits, which the Sera Novak disregarded in his 'reasoning' for attacking Issa. @Lizehrd
    Zadicus Luthar, who expertly aided in stopping the Lothar from further harming Issa, and vice versa. @MidnightRey
    Tristan Severin, who aided in the medical treatment of the victim. @Faith_Bug
    and Delimira Velquinal, the victim of the shooting, whose first injury was lawful; but whose second was a blatant disregard of the Regalian Law by the Sera Novak. @Honestly_Sassy
    And others, who watched and did not interfere, as valuable law-abiding citizens of the State.

I additionally wish to thank Sergeant Naaji al-Makir for his aid in filing the report, for his understanding of the circumstances, and for encouraging me to voice my concerns here. You are a valuable, respected, and appreciated man, Sergeant. @PuffyPigeon

Finally. I hereby challenge the Sera Oskar Novak to properly fulfill his duel, should he have the grit and decency. Proper terms will be set, one on one, and in the Arena District under the permission and supervision of the proper authorities. It will be with steel, not your gunpowder and iron. It will be lawful and true, not your sorry excuse for duelist's honour. Should you rescind your challenge, I will not hold it against you.

Sera Oskar Novak is a dishonourable man, and a danger to the Regalian people. He has two firearms, and no hesitation in threatening or firing on anyone simply standing around, should they not comply with his ideal image. He claims his home nation's laws supersede the Regalian laws, he claims his duels supersede ours. He is delusional at best, and psychotic at worst; I do not wish to know what all he thinks is right, after today.

Avoid confrontation, for he claims the only thing keeping him from murder is our laws, which he does not seem too keen on following.
    Your dutiful sword,
    Squire Lisbeth Huinousse-Terrois Automne Coeur Augustine-Lovett Renarde de Menditte, of the Aelrrigan Order.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Tags!!
    | @Nidakk
    | @Lizehrd
    | @MidnightRey
    | @Faith_Bug
    | @Honestly_Sassy
    | @PuffyPigeon
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Sparrower, Mar 25, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  2. Honestly_Sassy

Honestly_Sassy Supremium

Delimira passes by the notice board, catching her name upon the board she pauses and after reading through it hums thoughtfullyn before retrieving a paper to post beneath it.
    "His first shot was not lawful, firing upon me for simply passing by and being a 'Ordial Thing' during what I later learned was a apparent occupation of a Temple, I did utilize magical enchantments to ward myself from the first round he fired, illegal as it is I only did such in the face of his blatant disregard for my non involvement in a situation I was unaware of, after which I did as you asked I complied with your request to proceed to Greygate directly behind to willingly pay a fine or be warned, following which he reloaded and fired upon me once again, claiming he did not realize I was complying, with quite the smug grin on his face. Afterwards I was treated."

Signed, Delimira Velquinal.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  3. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

Sutoya chuckled, shaking his head. A paragraph was written beneath it.

"I have tried to fend this Lothar off from attacking a few of my friends before, on that same bridge. This man needs to be brought to justice, as do any other Lothar who seems keen on getting away with such acts. I will no longer stand for these people attacking innocents with no 'warrants', unless they validate that the innocents are in fact a danger to the city and other people.

I demand the man specified in this letter be arrested and punished, as Squire Lisbeth mentioned, and be watched closely. He is a danger to all innocents and legal status afflicted.

- Sutoya Ivaylo."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Nidakk

Nidakk Phsycotic Horse Rider

Sera Lisbeth;

You call me a threat to Regalian Citizens, though you leave out the fact that I shot an Ordial Demon on our way, as a collective, to dispel Ordial and Chalice forces from a Temple. If you wish to duel, I am going to use my primary weapons of pistol and rifle, and I fully expect some sort of bullshit Aelriggan Magics from yourself. If you accept this, I will meet you in the arena any time, any place, though if you deny me my guns, you are effectively disarming me and I will have no weapon. The Lothar Order, of which I am apart of, has done this for hundreds of years, and if you think we are going to slow down because of the political state of the Empire, you are sorely mistaken.

Sera Oskar Barnabas Novak
    Defender of the Good Mundane Peoples
    Lothar Order​

• Powerful Powerful x 1