Hardest Quests?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by krios41, Mar 21, 2016.

1. krios41

krios41 Privjet

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that play's MMORPGs or other games that involve a lot of questing.
    So i became curious. What was your hardests quest that seemed easy at first?

Game: Neverwinter
    Area: Helms hold
    Quest objective: "Receive 500000 damage from any cultists within 15 minuts"
    Why did it turn out difficult?:
    me: "Oh that can't be hard, this is a high level zone where they deals in the thousands of damage!"
    every player around me "oh noes! that guy is taking a serious beating!" -goes to 'help' me by slaying all the cultists-

Turn out?: Very hard

2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Imperial Bloodhound Staff Member Lore2
    1. House von Drachenburg

Game: pokemon RBY
    Area: Mt. Moon entrance
    Quest objective: "Evolve a level 5 Magikarp into a Gyarados at level 20"
    I decided to actually put my 500 pokedollars to good use, so I started to level up that Magikarp. At that point in the game, the only viable method is switching it out every battle into another pokemon.
    The amount of times I had to run back into a Pokemon Center to heal was insane. At least in the end I ended up leveling up a lot of my team, but it took me a solid 3 days to get that fish to become a dragon. But the payout was worth it as it sweeped Misty in one go.

Turn out?: Very hard, but doable. Definitely a bucket list item for any true Pokemon Fan.

3. Tra_kad

Tra_kad Massives biggest Adventurer and Conspiracy Maker

Game: Skyrim.
    Area: That DLC Island that I can't remember the name of now.
    Quest objective: Find the leader of the Cult that's trying to kill you.
    "Alright, I've killed Alduin by now. This can't be so hard!"
    A wild Ashborn appears!
    "Oh hey. A reskinned Dragur. Feh. STAB STAB STAB-"
    Does 2 damage. Suddenly catches fire after Ashborn fireballs me and 5 more appear out of the ground.
    "ASHOIAHWOTIHASO FALL BAAACCKK"
    Try's running away, runs into a swarm of unholy abomination-combination of frostbite spiders, Charrus's and Albinoisim that jump and stuff.
    "NOOOO RUN AWAAAYYY"
    Runs different way, accidentally slaps floating Jelly Fish/Cthulhu love child. I get electrocuted to death.
    Leaves island
    Never returns again.

10/10 DLC.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jackmo_Jones

Jackmo_Jones He's the Ripper, Jack the Ripper.

Zelda II the Adventure of Link

The whole damn game

Why? The game is just obnoxious hard.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. FireFan96

FireFan96 Imperial Bloodhound Staff Member Lore2
    1. House von Drachenburg

I beat that thing.

Ended the game with literally 1 health point left. And yes, I killed Dark Link the cheap way, because after surviving Thunderbird, anyone deserves to do it. All I can say is replaying it with everything unlocked makes things go by a lot smoother.

6. Jackmo_Jones

Jackmo_Jones He's the Ripper, Jack the Ripper.

Don't feel bad I think that's how most of us accomplished it. After that final push to and threw the last dungeon with how brutal it was you just need an easy break at the end. xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gabauchi

Gabauchi Goblin Babe (Local Hotsexy)

Difficult Thing: Killin' Alduin

Game: Skyrim

Why: Vampire Lord (+50% fire damage). Alduin uses fire, PLUS raining fireballs from the heavens. I'm also only level thirty or so by this point. My standing stone also decreases my magicka regen speed but also let's you absorb magicka from magic attacks (useless b/c he almost one-shots me, but the fireballs give me a little and don't insta-kill) and it timed it so perfectly that it was the crack of dawn that I began the fight, so no regen on ANY of my stats, because sometimes I forget to feed :P. I'm using well-enchanted elven armor and some self enchanted weapons that will be useless in melee, because I get shredded. Vampire Lord is useless because I can't get him down without the shout, and he's a tough one to land a shot, and vampiric grip would be useless. All my summonable minions would get one shot, so they aren't viable either. My magicka regens at an ungodly pace, because I've got the Dragon Priest mask that grants 100% magicka regen, and I don't use bows, because they're for nerds. So my only viable option is literally to send my heavy-armor battlemage into the melee while I support with firebolts and junk. After like, 30 tries of this, I gave in and reloaded so I could wait until night (I'm a stubborn one) and barrage him with magic, whilst chugging my drugs like, well, drugs. Took forever.