Archived Hanging With Lead

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samohtc

[INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE]
Reaction score
Okay so I just read up on lead on the minecraft wiki and it can make pigs and cows float if the lead is on a fence 7 blocks high. So say someone could right click somebody with a lead and the person would have something like /lead a or /lead d for accept of decline. If they accept you can put them on a tall fence post and "hang" them. Would be a plugin and is just my idea for extra roleplay.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would love it if there is some way to make the person take damage. Would be perfect!

Yes! Ive been waiting for someone to suggest this! This would be so fun! For both hanging and slaves. Also when you take over a faction in RP you can tie up the people and make them slaves! But it should be that when u re-log the lead is gone so you arnt permanently tied

Yes! Ive been waiting for someone to suggest this! This would be so fun! For both hanging and slaves. Also when you take over a faction in RP you can tie up the people and make them slaves! But it should be that when u re-log the lead is gone so you arnt permanently tied

Then they could just log off to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.