• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Half-elf Seeking Coin

6C-Cf9v8OsT4jEfCgip7bn_jVveHwTFUAra6zG2CBKkCua68-yCtZ07yVNBWp3us4-FVMj7zkf0Gc-GXFM5YlkmMqgH-SM3G2FKUqtBK1OgiDG82KDeMu9UnXdszTzyHU5KS6Qop
Pinned to a notice board at the Golden Willow Tavern was a shoddily written note on yellowed parchment. It held no fancy seal and was quite to the point.

Skilled blacksmith and Graklak warrior seeking employment. The type of work matters little, from assisting with a business to guarding. The name is Arthfael, I'm a half-Elf, but let this not turn you away. So long as the coin is well paid no trouble will be had. Any letters should be dropped into the mailbox of the Golden Hive Honey Productions stall within the Willow.
Arthfael Signature.png

P_fR313NHfGCVwypealnGbeoSRK5fJa3t_GgsPZgpkkdeqBLpZHYa2GK18rV8L1DXTzOgNPc_AC3_jM7RClOuossCCXz1FGyLi45yGaztYtL1QRh50NfaYeHNfQC-xaAsTljoWH_

(Letters may be written below)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Arthfael Sylfina the half-Elf,
I would like to cordially invite you to take up employment under myself as both a guard and blacksmith. The pay should afford you a house, food, and other necessities, and will offer living quarters should you need them. If your interest be piqued, send a letter to myself at the following address. [Beneath is written the address of a higher-class inn].
Ave imperium,
Lord Gallus Tyrannian

To Arthfael Sylfina,

Perhaps you should open a blacksmithary (is that the word?) within the Dark Lady Emporium. Good work to be found there with the amount of no-do-gooder's looking for weapons. If you ever need a drink, the bar to the Falcon's Nest is always open to a new patron! Drinks and siggs of the Slums' best quality.

Safe travels,
Merina Marth
Best Lady of the Falcon's Nest

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a spindled letter that clearly doesn't belong sitting inside the mailbox of that particular Half-Elf. What appeared to not be addressed to him, however, actually had his name plastered right on it in big, bold letters that were meticulously written in.

Dear Arthfael Sylfina,

As of late, it has been brought to my attention that I have too much money and too many problems. I am sure you know exactly what comes next. In fact, I would like to offer you some unstable pay (never below what you expect, but ever-growing like the crescendo of a music piece) for your loyalty. Enclosed are one of my recruitment forms. Simply fill this out and I just might consider you someone that could do with my blessing. Two pages are enclosed, one lump of wealth is what is at stake, zero questions will be asked. I will be waiting.

Last edited:
The letter is sent to Arthfael inside a slightly yellow envelope. The envelope is sealed with red wax. In red ink was his name as well.

Dear Arthael Sylfina
I noticed your need for employment and think that my business could use someone of your talents. Both talents in fact would be quite useful to us. As expected you will be paid quite handsomely. Personally I live in the Ithanian district and would love to set up a meeting with you to properly interview you for the job, and perhaps you interview me as well, since I'm sure you have gotten aplenty of letters. Please send a letter to me using the address on the back of this piece of parchment with your acceptance or denial. If you accept also include the time you'd wish to meet.

spero di sentirti presto!
signature.png

Status
Not open for further replies.