Haircut

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Bearacuda, May 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bearacuda

Bearacuda I am crime man

[​IMG]
    I never like how faucets sound when you close them. It's very annoying to hear but luckily the one I get to close doesn’t make a sound. The faucet is a shiny steel color and the sink itself is quite white and looks brand new. Shaking my hands to dry over the sink before patting them on my pants to dry off the lasting water. It felt good to clean off and get that layer of dirt off your hands, and thankfully these apartments had hot water unlike some of the places we’ve been to today. From behind me I can hear Altan’s lighter snap and click back to close. Looking up in the mirror I can see him lounging on a brown couch with a red waffle pattern. The room has a light blue paint on it’s wall with plenty of rugs and paintings on the walls. The couch is lined up with the wall opposite to the washroom I’m in with a stubby coffee table in front of it. with his legs propped up. Altan placed his cigarette in the ashtray just beside him saying aloud while staring:

"Эй, ты знаешь, я только что заметил, что твои волосы длиннее, чем обычно.”
    "Неужели?”
    “Да, придурок. Вы не заметили?"
    I looked back to the mirror, turning my head to see.
    “Ага. Блин, я не заметил.”
    “глупый.”
    “Был слишком занят, заткнись гейлорд”
    Holding up my hair looking at it some more, until now I hadn’t noticed, but it was getting much longer than I usually keep it at. Holding up my bangs with one hand to measure with my eyes in the mirror before letting it fall back down. It was curly but frizzy and began to feel heavier the more I looked. Letting all my hair fall back down over my shoulders, feeling it roll all the way down my back.

“Я знаю место рядом с домом, если ты хочешь постричься.”
    “Как вы думаете, его волнует кровь в моих волосах?”
    “Он, наверное, состригает бороды самым ужасным людям здесь--
    --Некоторые хлопья крови. не побеспокоит его.”
    "Хорошее дерьмо."
    [​IMG]

He began to ash out his cigarette sitting up from the couch and standing up. Walking away from the sink to grab my hat and jacket from the hanger beside it. Leaving parallel boot prints of faint pink atop the white and brown washroom tile. Making sure to clean my boots on the rugs. Using the door-less entrance of the washroom as a good support for me to clean off my boots, holding on to each side with my palms to begin scrubbing the bottom of each boot roughly to make sure my tracks didn’t follow me outside. Following him through the small apartment, in front of me he opened up the door letting me go through it first. Letting me put on my hat and jacket while he closed the door with a soft pull behind him keeping the leftovers warm for the cleanup crew after us.

[​IMG]
    The hallways were brown with stains and trash buildings around some of the doors that were parallel to one another. With a chill in the air and only being enriched by light that came from the frosted windows at the very small stairwell of the apartments. Where blue light made out the pathway to our exit. Walking in line down the dirty hallway of the building to reach the neat set of stairs. Dust and dirt collected on each concrete stair and outside the windows the street ran with people and smoke being only faded by fogged windows and collected frost that took up what we could see. Silently continuing down the stairs one floor at a time before reaching the ground floor exiting out the apartment complex.

[​IMG]
    Out on the streets we both walked with the crowds in the streets beaten by wind and snow. The sounds of clustered groups and moving carriages loudly bolstered, where varieties of people gathered and moved with the wind that carried down the street along with us. The district was now beginning to get further into the cold season and the linear buildings had become waxed in snow. People along the corner stores and alleys collected with furs and thick jackets that hid their faces and protected them from the winds. Their clothes being flaked with oncoming snow and beginning to crease in what folds the winds could carry it in. Altan nudged my shoulder pointing to the building ahead of us.

“Вот его магазин.”
    "Думал, он будет ближе к более теплому району."
    “Нет, но у него много клиентов..”​

[​IMG]

It had an overhang keeping the snow from piling up in front of the door. With one big window showing the entrance. His sign was bright and open along with a barber’s pole right beside the entrance door. Opening it I first went through with Altan heard behind me shortly after. Inside, warmly lit heaters bellowed out air from the ceiling, the walls painted pale orange and two parallel mechanical chairs were placed in front of towering mirrors and counters decorated with hair products, scissors and brushes. The floor was tiled and had specs of hair throughout the shop further in. The inside was one big room with a staircase and closed door further back. The walls hang with posters of tan women with long hair matched with a colorful tag labeled Solaica, hat racks and hair-care products. No one was currently in and the inside only sounded of buzzing lights and air blowing in through the heaters. Altan walked in front of me yelling out.

"Йо! Ишбан, ты здесь?”
    With a response further back muffled behind the closed door.
    “Просто дай мне секунду!”​

Beyond the door foot steps stomped up to it that which began to open up and out come from under it’s frame a tall man with very long black hair that parted in the middle and covered the front of his face. He was wearing a white undershirt with his sleeves rolled up, where you could see parts of his colorful tattoos, with a brown cross back apron that had plenty of scissors and combs within it’s pockets. He was smiling and had just a bit of stubble on his chin walking over to the two of us to offer out his hand coolly to Altan softly opening it up as he spoke in a low natural voice.

“Эй.”
    “Что хорошего, братан?”
    “Ничего особенного. Как твои дела?”
    "Занят на работе. Кстати, это Лико.”
    He turned to me offering a closed fist. Let me quickly return the bump back.
    “Ишбан, рад встрече.”
    “Это мое удовольствие, братан.”
    “Так в чем дело? Алтан, тебе нужно побриться?”
    “Нах Лико нужен новый разрез.”
    “Круто, сядь прямо здесь.”
    “Классно классно.”
    [​IMG]

He moved back two steps placing his hand on the chair closest to us. Blatantly atop the chair his right hand was missing an index and middle finger, replaced with two metal frames it was hard not to stare but what was more drawing was his continuous smile. Speaking within the time. Taking off my hat and jacket I passed it along to Altan beside me who went to sit at the waiting chairs beside the window. Folding over my jacket and placing it into the seat next to him where I sat in the chair. Ishban lifted up a cloth gown to throw over me and let me rest. Reaching over to a small paper guard.

[​IMG]

“Поднимите подбородок.” Beginning to raise my head up he slowly put the paper wrap around my neck buttoning up the gown to secure tightly.
    “Круто с этим?”
    “Хорошо, да.”
    “круто.”
    He turned me around to the mirror standing behind me.
    “Так чего ты хочешь?”
    “Обычно у меня короткие волосы”
    “Так прямо над шеей?”
    “Ага, прямо над шеей”
    “Прохладный. Что ты делаешь с фронтом?”
    “Просто придайте ему форму. Не сокращайте его слишком коротко.”
    “Что-нибудь еще?”
    “Нет, просто отрежь братана.”​

[​IMG]
    Brushing through my hair, he fluffed it out. Starting to measure up with his comb where to cut. He worked smoothly and would know where to stop fairly quickly and where to comb more slowly around my hair. Hearing the sharp sound of scissors start to shear off hair.
    “Лико, у тебя проблемы с Алтаном, верно?”
    “Мы заняты, я тебе скажу.”
    “Звучит весело.”
    I heard Altan ask aloud.
    “Лико, мы уже видели ребят с северной стороны?”
    “Нет, мы собирались пойти туда сегодня днем, но у нас были проблемы.”
    “Верно.”
    “Кстати о парнях, сколько будет стоить уборка этого последнего беспорядка?”
    “Не наша проблема. Вот сколько это будет стоить.”
    In the mirror I could see the end of my hair beginning to get shorter and shorter and brushing out the cut hair after each snip.
    "Чем ты сейчас занимаешься в свободное время?”
    “Питьевой. Как сказал Лико, в этом сезоне у нас много работы.”
    “Ты все еще болтаешься с этой девушкой Даэн?”
    “Нет, она сейчас с мальчиками Кило.”
    “Думал, они сбежали из города.”
    “После сегодняшнего дня они будут.” I pipped in.
    “В какое дерьмо они сейчас увлекаются?”
    “Наркотики, что еще?” Altan said after a pen click.
    “Они продают больше мусора?”
    "Уже несколько смертей. Это дерьмо опасно”
    “Готов поспорить, мистер Костов недоволен, а?”
    “Бля да. Он чертовски зол”
    He cut in between lifting up the front of my hair with the comb.
    “Лико, ты хочешь сохранить кудри?”
    “Ага.”
    [​IMG]
    Pruning out the ends of my hair he started to shape up the back of my chair. Below me plumes of brown hair sprawled around the chair that neatly collected together in a pile. Lifting up and finishing up on the back of my chair. Reaching around to the left side of my head to push my hair in and check on what he’s working with. Holding up my hair with the brush to cut and measure up on the other side. Brushing out my hair to let it set naturally. Cutting off more and around the front further.

“Так хорошо на фронте?”
    “Да, на самом деле это выглядит действительно хорошо.”
    “Прохладный.”
    Ishban said brushing out my front a bit more.
    “Что вы хотите съесть после того, как закончите?”
    “Я не знаю, чего ты хочешь?”
    “Мы можем поесть пельменей у Заэ.”
    “Это звучит неплохо.”
    “Лико, как это?”
    Ishban straightened me out to let me see my hair. Turning my head to look at each side I unconsciously bobbed my head. It was way shorter and curled, and it was much more noticeably breathable than before. “Действительно хорошо. Сколько я вам должен?"
    “Всего пятнадцать. Просто бросьте его в коробку прямо там, когда встанете.”​

The bristles of his brush dusted off the hair on my neck and shoulders, Ishban unbuttoned the gown fluffing it out in one pull. Brushing off the lasting hair that was on it. Letting me take off the paper neck guard to crumble up and pass to him. Altan standing up with his board closed. Pack it away on his belt with a lighter and cigarette pack out in one hand. Passing my coat and hat in one hand. Walking over with him I dusted off the top of my head. Putting on my jacket snuggly. My hand reached into my purse and dropped the coins readily in the small and steel colored metal box. Hearing the coins pile against others inside the compartment.

“Спасибо Ишбан.”
    “Да, спасибо, чувак. Я зайду покурить позже.”
    “Нет проблем. Оставайся в безопасности.”
    [​IMG]

We waved him out of the door into the brutish cold again. Standing right outside the door where Altan offered me a cigarette and lighter in one hand to light. Taking up his lighter with a cold grip through his glove, pocketing it away in his coat saying. “Волосы выглядят хорошо.” he said, taking out his cigarette.
    Putting on my hat I tightened the hood overhead. Brushing out my hair comfortably under the brim to tell him. “Спасибо, член, голова”

[​IMG]
    Glory to the moron.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
  2. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1