Hacking Massivecraft's Economy

Mafrorific

Citizen
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm starting a YouTube Let's Play on MassiveCraft. Here's my first video, made yesterday, in which I attempt to hack MassiveCraft's economy! I start with 20r...watch to see how much I end up with 20 minutes later. :D

And to be clear, by "hack" I mean "gain an advantage over"...I'm no cheat...! ;)

By the way, I'm selling copies of the latest edition of the Ores Price Guide you see in the video for 100r each. As you'll see it's a work of analytical art, capturing the hopes and aspirations of the merchants of MassiveCraft, and if you buy or sell ores it will pay for itself in just a few transactions. It contains the top 10 cheapest sellers and the top 10 most generous buyers of each and every ore. With it, I always get the best price when buying or selling ores...and you can too! Do /mail send Mafrorific to get your copy!

And for those who love MassiveCraft, here's a link to the MassiveCraft Server Review that I did with a couple staff members some six months ago: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/massivecraft-server-review.31165/. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

When I first joined the server, I used to do this all the time for a quick profit haha. Nice job on the video.

1281340707142708.jpeg

+1​

Why, the image just shows a rich gentleman! What does it have to do with racism?