Archived Guardian Truce Trait

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striderhd82

Strider
Reaction score
Faction
forgot
Kingdom
forgot
Hello Massive Craft players, lords and lady's. I've been playing as a maiar for some time now and seen alot of hostile guardians of the sea bed. I wanted to bring up the point of having another trait added to the system. for both Rp and Real game play.

Guardian mobs spawn in the hundreds under the sea. But why are they hostile even tho they have lived with the Maiar species through out history of the server. So Ill like to suggest that we could add the Guardian Truce Trait for Rp and game-play.

thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions on other traits that may be needed. or why this trait is needed.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Oh my god yes. And can we get a nerf on how far their hit range is? Good grief, I can be sitting on the beach a chunk away from the ocean and STILL get hit.

I think this could be easily achievable and easily made. They have truce traits for everything else, so why not? +1

Oh my god yes. And can we get a nerf on how far their hit range is? Good grief, I can be sitting on the beach a chunk away from the ocean and STILL get hit.
I doubt they'd be able to change that as it is tied to the in-game mechanic tself. I've never been much of a coder or anything, but this just seems like something that may not be able to be changed unless you make a plugin for it which probably wouldn't happen due to the busyness of tech staff. But none the less there are ways around this. Just use something on the beach to protect yourself from their beams.

Last edited:
Anyone who lives near the water says yes.

These things are a pain in the ass for building, as they can hit you where you can't fight back.
Might also make that Leviathan easier to manage....

I doubt they'd be able to change that as it is tied to the in-game mechanic tself. I've never been much of a coder or anything, but this just seems like something that may not be able to be changed unless you make a plugin for it which probably wouldn't happen due to the busyness of tech staff. But none the less there are ways around this. Just use something on the beach to protect yourself from their beams.

Fair enough. Would be nice if they at least disabled the debuff given by the big ones though, that makes it very difficult to build near the ocean since you get mining-fatigue which crippled blockbreaking rates and lasts for like 2-4 minutes.

Fair enough. Would be nice if they at least disabled the debuff given by the big ones though, that makes it very difficult to build near the ocean since you get mining-fatigue which crippled blockbreaking rates and lasts for like 2-4 minutes.
MILLLLLKKKkkkkk

Sorry for having Species spelled wrong. had it as special for some reason. And also thanks for the constructive and funny comments to the idea. Hope to see this in game for everyone. plz spread the word to server staff.
minecraft_guardian_by_fitzytheshark-d7nfpi9.png

deep.JPG

I need to build a harbour/port and these... annoying little... monsters are stopping me because i cant be asked to get hit every 4 seconds.

+1. Basically what everyone said. I'm not being lazy, they were just reasonable first.

Noted as a traits feature suggestion, though traits are not our priority at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.