Greetings From Drace.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dr_Dark_Ace, May 7, 2018.

1. Dr_Dark_Ace

Dr_Dark_Ace Refugee

Greetings community of Massivecraft

My name is Drace, well not my real name, however its the name you may call me. My username works too, whichever is most comfortable. I just joined Massivecraft not to long ago, I do believe I am going on 3 days, which I am impressed so far.

I hope to meet many of you, which I hope we can forge new friendships. I am new to rp, so I do apologize if I am a little slow at it, or even a little rough, I do plan to get better at it. I have already picked a race I do particularly like, as well I think a backstory. I was told there is a character creation forum as well so be sure to head over and give me your best thoughts, I could probably use the help.

So with my best foot forward I hope to make a great impact, and I hope we can all get along together.

-Drace-

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Mother of Invention Staff Member Lore2
    1. House Drache

Hey there Drace, looks like I'm the first to welcome you... maybe not, but first to comment on the intro thread. Glad to see you taking an interest to the role play side of things and even more glad to see you having a starting point. I admit, it is a lot to take in at first glance, but I've come to figure it out, and I'm not that bright. Kind of dim, like a tiki torch. All jokes aside, I hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing you in game and if you need any help or have questions, feel free to ask.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. Mortisian

Mortisian The Eye of the Mountain Premium
    1. Skaggers of Regalia

If ever you need help acclimating to the Roleplay scene I can help!

4. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Like Sunshine After Rain Staff Member PR3

Welcome to the server! Excited to have you! Say hello if you see me, as I definitely enjoy spending time with new players. And if you have questions, feel free to ask!

• Friendly Friendly x 1