Art Auction [goth & Spring Apparel!] Usd & Regal Skin Auction

Tiaq

e girl extraordinaire
Reaction score
Whats up gaymers, it's Corona time. I need to fuel my cosplay addiction yet once more, and I am in need of monies. Please donate charity, y'all already know how this works.

All skins can be color changed / Converted from Steve/Alex Alex/Steve, added onto bases, as well as additional requests! (Certain may cost more).
unknown.png

unknown.png

R]
unknown.png

unknown.png

SPOILER]
unknown.png

Bidding ish!
Starting Bid - 110R, $5 USD
Buyout - 375r, $13 USD

IGN:
Outfit:
Bid:
Previous Bidder:
Name someone who plays a character you wish you interacted with more! Tell me why?:

Auction ends 48hr after the last bid!

IGN: bxrnes
Outfit: void worshipper thiNG
Bid: starting
Previous Bidder: n/a
Name someone who plays a character you wish you interacted with more! Tell me why?: @Faith_Bug with her new character yuu, who i haven't rped with yet!

IGN: Betel_
Outfit: Goth nobility
Bid: starting (regals)
Previous Bidder: none
Name someone who plays a character you wish you interacted with more! Tell me why?: @ZiggyStarDusted He plays a well known and long lasting bloodcast, and has done a lot of things for that community!

IGN: Lazzulai
Outfit: Plont Lady
Bid: Staring bid Regals!
Previous Bidder: n/a
Name someone who plays a character you wish you interacted with more! Tell me why?: @MintyJade Tae! because Wyn is actually quite curious about the mysterious Isldar, and no one's actually talked to her about them before! And Tae seems pretty chill! [Heh]